Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP Faizullah likely return of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to normal

yota691

The Bing translator uses "normal rate" in the first reference, which probably means returning it to the "normal" 1166 rate.

"Baghdad (newsletter). Deputy Chairman of the Finance Committee said the Attorney of the Kurdistan blocs Coalition/Ahmed Faizullah, Iraqi dinar exchange rate return to normal rate against the US dollar, the requirement to take the necessary procedures of the Central Bank and the use of international expertise to support the national currency.

He said Faizullah (News Agency): that the country suffers from flop to monetary and economic policy, where the funds go out of the country to imports over the funds that come to the country from oil sales and other, plus there are other funds wasted in different ways.

He added that the Central Bank is required to take the necessary measures to recover the value of the Iraqi dinar to the natural rate against the US dollar, and the use of international experience and recommendations of the International Monetary Fund to support the national currency./finished/8 l. Eng."
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Well we all know that it is at a programed rate now. I have also heard the word "artificial " used in the place of programed. Perhaps it's just me, but the optimist inside me asks the question; What's the opposite of artificial? Natural.  Yota my man, DING!

RSS

• Upvote 14

1166 is the ARTIFICIAL PROGRAM RATE. The natural rate according to thier economic feasibility study with IMF WAS 3.204. Who knows what they will come out at, but it is clear they want to get back to the 3+ range.

• Upvote 11