Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTH ? Where's The Frank ? His Site Has Been Down For 2 Days !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Posting Frank's Picture On Milk Cartons - But The Milk Keeps Turning Sour !

Frank Hasn't Been Seen Or Heard From Since Monday When He Predicted That We Would See The Rate This Week .......

WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEE THE RATE THIS COMING WEEK.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144523-frank-we-have-no-choice-but-to-see-the-rate-this-coming-week/#ixzz2Oti9n8hq

His KTFA Site Has Been Down The Past Couple Of Days ! :o

It's Unlikely That He Would Be Under One Of Those Ficticious Guru Gag Orders -

Unless It Was To Keep Him From Singing ! :lol:

CNN Has Organized A Search And Rescue Team (Led By Harvey Wallbanger)

To Keep An Eye Out For Frank During A Previously Scheduled Pub Crawl ! :rolleyes:

Stay Tuned To CNN For Further Updates -

And Please Feel Free To Pass On Any Information U May Have On The Whereabouts Of The AWOL Guru !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The other gurus are already starting to say the Dinar won't RV. I knew they would admit it at the last minute. There so-called sources are really full of it.

3-29-2013  Newshound Guru Doc    We ask ourselves how does this impact currency reform.  The answer is the political games are still be played out.  Another article quoted an Iraqi official as saying currency reform would not happen until the political climate improves.  Many have asked what does that mean or look like.  We believe the article about Kerry's visit shed light to this when it said "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that he abandon his approach Excluding partners politicians, has emerged leaks stating that U.S. Secretary of State carry a proposal to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign in case of default solutions other political and legislative elections after the formation of a government..."   Basically this appears to be saying put in the power sharing GOI structure or get out.  In a nut shell this appears by all accounts to be the "political stability" everyone is looking for.   [post 3 of 4....stay tuned

3-29-2013  Newshound Guru Doc   We ask ourselves what this means to our situation and basically the fundamental issues have not been fully resolved.  And unfortunately we do not see complete resolution until Maliki is neutralized either by cooperating or removal.  The above article is pretty plain in that this is the current situation.  With this we would put the probably of the rumored April 1 date for currency reform as EXTREMELY REMOTE at best.  Do we concede progress is slowly being made toward that end - absolutely!  We simply encourage everyone to step back and take a deep breath.  The back drop of late May will bring an interesting scenario.  We report, you decide.  [post 4 of 4

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ah, as April approaches, the inevitable move of the RV to May has begun.

Yep.....Same ole script played over and over and over and over......And over..... Year after year...Hopefully it won't be decade after decade but it's slowly approaching.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

My interpreter told me that there is no talk about revaluing the Dinar in Iraq. I definitely need to start listening to him. Lol

So that article posted only on the arabic side on the CBI site that Delta interpreted is full of sht. He did this about a week ago. Because he claims the CBI is telling the citizens that the currency reform is going to happen and to be

prepared. So can you ask your guy what it means to him or her? So is Delta lying?

Edited by sufer223

My interperter said, that his family told him the word of the Dinar revaluing is all over the streets now.  I guess the govt of Iraq is trying to push it through.  Fingers crossed..

i

I hope your friend is right. Keep us up to date Hun .

• Upvote 1

My interperter said, that his family told him the word of the Dinar revaluing is all over the streets now.  I guess the govt of Iraq is trying to push it through.  Fingers crossed..

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I JUST SPIT PEPSI ALL OVER MY LAPTOP! Thanks for letting us know, JM! You really ought to start a new thread with this news...

KK

• Upvote 1

I heard Okie picked him up in his plane to cash in. But I will keep checking my milk cartons for more info. 

Thuggie,

Me and Harvey Wallbanger have drunk for hours.....in many pubs.....but simply CANNOT find the Frank. 

Harvey thinks we should try again tomorrow. Might have better luck.

GI_Jane

If you get lost make sure they put your picture on a good quality bottle of booze. That way the only people that can find you are fun and high class. LOL.

• Upvote 1