Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't shoot messenger.

pricestar8

3-26-13 Poppy3: GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY THE NEWS IS AWESOME GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY. YOU GUYS ARE SO VERY BLESSED AND MANY ARE STILL IN WEATHER THIS IS EVEN REAL GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY. IT IS A WONDERFUL WEEK AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS COLD IT IS A GREAT DAY. WE ARE SO VERY BLESSED. (From a scale of 1-10… how excited are you poppy?) I AM AT AN 11 PLUS.

Guys we are trying to share what we can and please understand not talking to much could do harm to sources. Be patient It’s here from all that is being said in many places I got 33 calls today things are hot. I am happy and the QUEEN is even jumping for joy. BGG and I talked several times today and we both want to have a call and we know you all want one but we also know we need to protect the information and the people we have talked to. Understand they are real just like you and me and if I were to say the wrong thing and someone lose their job or worse I would never forgive myself.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

what the health was that ??? ----- i`m going to go out on a limb here ----> is this rich queen? or iraqi queen ? or queenney as they have called her lately? -- anyway -- i hope they have a great phone plan they will need one with all this super great no-info calling :lol:

• Upvote 5

what the health was that ??? ----- i`m going to go out on a limb here ----> is this rich queen? or iraqi queen ? or queenney as they have called her lately? -- anyway -- i hope they have a great phone plan they will need one with all this super great no-info calling :lol:

Poppy is a drag queen maybe?? Or maybe its his pet name for Mr Winky.... 

• Upvote 2

I got so excited reading that info that I jumped up, tripped over the cat, spilled my coffee on the dog....now I'm standing on the kitchen table to keep from getting shredded by two mad varmits wanting to do bodily harm to me.....now I forgot what caused this scenario to begin with....rv must stand for rabid varmits....seems after all theses years some of the gurus records are hung....maybe some day!!!!

• Upvote 5