Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Visit From The Easter Okie !

DinarThug

old-young-woman.jpg

Do you see a young woman or and old woman?

If you see a young woman, and wish to see the old woman, imagine the ear as an eye, the necklace as a mouth and the chin as a nose.

If you see an old woman, and wish to see the young woman, imagine the eye as an ear, the mouth as a necklace and the nose as a chin.

Your brain wants to flip to either one or the other image but if you study it long enough you might see both images at once. Can you do it?

rotation.gif

In spite of the impression that this looks like an animated graphic, nothing in it moves. The "movement" occurs only in your mind.

GreenDotIllusion.gif

Stare at the black cross in the center and notice a green dot rotating. Now try concentrating really hard and steady at the cross for a long time. If you do it right, the pink dots will disappear and you'll only see the green dot rotating.

However, nowhere does green exist in this illusion except in your brain!

If you follow the movement of the rotating green dot, the green will dissapear.

Right Brain vs. Left Brain

SpinningGirl.gif

Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

According to this article, if you see the girl turning clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

(When I first look at it, I see the dancer turning clockwise, but after a few seconds, it flips to counterclockwise, go figure.)

Most interesting Dinar info to date.  Well, at least on this thread.  Cool dontlop.

Awesome.

Hey wait, I think I know this guy.  But I'll have to wait to publically identify him until later.  I think his dream of a "six pack" is over.  Looks like he;s going for the keggar look.

• Upvote 1

old-young-woman.jpg

Do you see a young woman or and old woman?

If you see a young woman, and wish to see the old woman, imagine the ear as an eye, the necklace as a mouth and the chin as a nose.

If you see an old woman, and wish to see the young woman, imagine the eye as an ear, the mouth as a necklace and the nose as a chin.

Your brain wants to flip to either one or the other image but if you study it long enough you might see both images at once. Can you do it?

rotation.gif

In spite of the impression that this looks like an animated graphic, nothing in it moves. The "movement" occurs only in your mind.

GreenDotIllusion.gif

Stare at the black cross in the center and notice a green dot rotating. Now try concentrating really hard and steady at the cross for a long time. If you do it right, the pink dots will disappear and you'll only see the green dot rotating.

However, nowhere does green exist in this illusion except in your brain!

If you follow the movement of the rotating green dot, the green will dissapear.

Right Brain vs. Left Brain

SpinningGirl.gif

Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

According to this article, if you see the girl turning clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

(When I first look at it, I see the dancer turning clockwise, but after a few seconds, it flips to counterclockwise, go figure.)

dontlop, It's times like this when I really really miss all those brain cells in the early 80's. :D

• Upvote 1

dontlop, It's times like this when I really really miss all those brain cells in the early 80's. :D

wow I wonder what it means when you can make it go what ever way you want and make it still when you want.

My luck its a brain tumor. 

• Upvote 2

wow I wonder what it means when you can make it go what ever way you want and make it still when you want.

My luck its a brain tumor. 

Okay Dog, I can make it go back and forth, takes about 2 hops to get it to switch.... but can't quite get how you get it to stop?!?!? Are you sure you're not puling my leg..  :lol:  On the moving design,  if you block out the black dots in the center, it stops moving... but I think its hard on the screen to have all that white out on it for any length of time... 

Thanks for the fun stuff DontLop !!!  :peace:

• Upvote 2