Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Visit From The Easter Okie !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Poop Deck Of A Stranded Carnival Cruise Ship At Sea !

3-27-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S--JUST A SHORT FLY-BY--ACCORDING TO SOURCES THING'S ARE APPROACHING THE BOILING POINT. ALL THESE ENDLESS DELAY'S ARE SHORTLY TO BECOME HISTORY. WE ARE NOW IN THE BEST PLACE WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN AND I HAVE BEEN IN THIS DINAR SAGA GOING ON NEARLY 10 YEAR'S NOW.

27-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE A MULTITUDE OF POSITIVE INTEL COMING IN THAT SO-FAR IS STILL UNDER THE NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. I AM MORE OPTIMISTIC OF THE IMMEDIACY (SP) OF THIS THAN EVER BEFORE. HOPEFULLY VERY VERY VERY SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE OPENLY WITH YOU. I AM HOPEFUL THIS YEAR THE EASTER EGG'S MAY BE THE GOLDEN EGG THAT THE GOOSE LAID.

• Upvote 6

I've never seen Okie use the word "very" three consecutive times in a row.

He must know something.

Thanks Thug.

He Repeated 4th Grade 3 Times In A Row So He Definitely Knows Something ! :blink:

:D   :D     :D

• Upvote 7

One thing that I've noticed every year since I've been on this train.. every year at Easter time, the guru's information goes wild. Everybody knows that a Muslim nation is not going to revalue their money at Easter time. Maybe around the time that they celebrate Ramadon or some other Muslim holiday but NOT Easter.. sit back down, buckle your seat belt and wait till the train comes to a complete stop at the gate..Happy Easter

• Upvote 2

It never ceases to amaze me how otherwise intelligent people can buy into his hype and bs.  Who knows?  Eventually he'll be correct on calling it, but so can anyone else.  If you call it everyday you're bound to be correct at some point.

• Upvote 2

old-young-woman.jpg

Do you see a young woman or and old woman?

If you see a young woman, and wish to see the old woman, imagine the ear as an eye, the necklace as a mouth and the chin as a nose.

If you see an old woman, and wish to see the young woman, imagine the eye as an ear, the mouth as a necklace and the nose as a chin.

Your brain wants to flip to either one or the other image but if you study it long enough you might see both images at once. Can you do it?

rotation.gif

In spite of the impression that this looks like an animated graphic, nothing in it moves. The "movement" occurs only in your mind.

GreenDotIllusion.gif

Stare at the black cross in the center and notice a green dot rotating. Now try concentrating really hard and steady at the cross for a long time. If you do it right, the pink dots will disappear and you'll only see the green dot rotating.

However, nowhere does green exist in this illusion except in your brain!

If you follow the movement of the rotating green dot, the green will dissapear.

Right Brain vs. Left Brain

SpinningGirl.gif

Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

According to this article, if you see the girl turning clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

(When I first look at it, I see the dancer turning clockwise, but after a few seconds, it flips to counterclockwise, go figure.)

• Upvote 3

augggggggggggg  i bring a million camels too your living room don`t lop !!!! i didn`t see any old lady , just the young sweet lady with no top on that is spinning in two different dirrections ,and might be green  auuuuuuuuuuggggggggg now i see ---------> a 2 dollar r.v.  no wait a 3 dollar r.v.  no no still changing <---------- well there goes my day  :bravo:

and i must say  has a nice pair also ---- >  :blush:

• Upvote 1

WE ARE NOW IN THE BEST PLACE WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN AND I HAVE BEEN

End Quote

lol.

It never ceases to amaze me how otherwise intelligent people can buy into his hype and bs.  Who knows?  Eventually he'll be correct on calling it, but so can anyone else.  If you call it everyday you're bound to be correct at some point.

About the last part of your statement...Not necessarily true... Depends on one's lifespan.

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From The Poop Deck Of A Stranded Carnival Cruise Ship At Sea !

3-27-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man blah blah blah ... WE ARE NOW IN THE BEST PLACE WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN AND I HAVE BEEN IN THIS DINAR SAGA GOING ON NEARLY 10 YEAR'S NOW.

I wish he'd stop sayin' that ... I've moved so many times in the last few years just to be in 'the best place we have ever been' that I've lost track - and the rooms keep getting smaller ...

fat_man_300.jpg

• Upvote 7

One thing that I've noticed every year since I've been on this train.. every year at Easter time, the guru's information goes wild. Everybody knows that a Muslim nation is not going to revalue their money at Easter time. Maybe around the time that they celebrate Ramadon or some other Muslim holiday but NOT Easter.. sit back down, buckle your seat belt and wait till the train comes to a complete stop at the gate..Happy Easter

Why does every have this fascination with the RV having to be on a special day or holiday? Why can't it just be on a regular day?

Also, Okie must be soliciting advice from Iraqi media, using words like "shortly" in reference to the expected time of something occurring.

• Upvote 1