Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY EASTER! IN ADVANCE!

Slaydadea

Happy Easter to everyone here at D. V. Hopefully, we will have a positive result soon. Either way, enjoy the holiday with your family and loved ones. Cherish them every day. Tell them how much you love them, care for them and how empty life would be without them. Make this weekend special for them and you. Life is nothing without them. :) .

• Upvote 6

When reminded of the great, all seeing, all reaching, all encompassing love that we have been given ... I wonder if we should have the arrogance to be asking for something more.

Using prayer to seek financial gain seems to me sometimes like the most blatant insult we can give the Father who gives us that which no earthly quest will find, no level of work can build, what no amount of money can buy ... unqualified love.

Thanks for posting the beautiful reminder of the TRUE meaning of Easter. Bunnies indeed!

:hug: 

smee2

• Upvote 4

Happy Easter gang!! :twothumbs:

OK, I can't help it, my favorite Easter joke.

So a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all die and go up to Heaven, upon getting there they meet St Peter at the gate, and he says, "Well I have some bad news for you, none of you have been all that good, but you haven't been all that bad either, so I tell ya what I'm going to do.  I will ask each of you a question about a special day and if your answer is good enough you can come in."

He turns to the brunette and says tell me something about Thanksgiving.  She says, "Well, it's a special time of year we celebrate with friends and family and give thanks to the Lord for all the blessings we have in life."  St Pete says good answer come on in!

Next he turns to the redhead and says, tell me something about Christmas.  The redhead responds, "It's a special time of year we celebrate with friends and family and the birthday of Jesus.  St Pete says good enough come on in.

Lastly he looks at the blonde and says ok tell me something about Easter.  The blonde replies, "Ok, well it's a special time of year we celebrate with friends and family, ummmm..........there is a holy man in this cave, and people roll this huge rock back and the holy man steps out into the sunlight..........................................wait for it..............................................and if he sees his shadow we have 6 more weeks of winter.

:lol:  :lol:  :D

• Upvote 2

Happy Easter! Praising God today

and thanking Him for saving my soul!

Just heard an awesome message about

the Saturday before the Resurrection. How

hopeless all the followers of Christ must have

felt. We always hear "it may be Friday, but Sunday's

coming".. but what about Saturday?... the preacher

said that some of us "live" in that Saturday.

we can't see the Sunday coming, we live in that

hopelessness and despair, we can't see the vicotry

that's about to take place...

Powerful Words! I pray those words encourge

you today as they did me!! Things may not be

as I had hoped, but Sunday is definately coming!!

Thank You, Lord ~

• Upvote 2

Looking out from his throne
Father of light and of men
Chose to make himself known
And show us the way back to Him

Speaking wisdom and truth
Into the hearts of peasants and kings
He began to unveil
The word that would change the course of all things
With eyes wide open all who'd see

The word is alive
And it cuts like the sword through the darkness
With a message of life to the hopeless and the frail
Breathing life into all who believe

The word is alive
And the world and its glories will fade
But its truth, it will not pass away
It remains yesterday and forever the same
The word is alive

Simple strokes on a page
Eternities, secrets revealed
Carried on from age to age
It speaks truth to us even still

And as the rain falls from heaven
Feeds the earth before it returns
Lord, let Your word fall on us
And bring forth the fruit You deserve
With eyes wide open, let us see

The word is alive

The word is alive
The word is alive

The Bible was inscribed over a period of 2000 years
In times of war and in days of peace
By kings, physicians, tax collectors, farmers
Fishermen, singers and shepherds

The marvel is that a library so perfectly cohesive
Could have been produced by such a diverse crowd
Over a period of time which staggers the imagination
Jesus is its grand subject, our good is designed
And the glory of God is its end

The word is alive

The word is alive

The word is alive
(World and its glories will fade)
The word is alive
(Its truth, it will not pass away)
This word is alive
(This word is alive, this word is alive)

Songwriter(s): John Mark Hall
Copyright: Sony/Atv Tree Publishing
Official lyrics powered by

• Upvote 2

Happy Easter! Praising God today

and thanking Him for saving my soul!

Just heard an awesome message about

the Saturday before the Resurrection. How

hopeless all the followers of Christ must have

felt. We always hear "it may be Friday, but Sunday's

coming".. but what about Saturday?... the preacher

said that some of us "live" in that Saturday.

we can't see the Sunday coming, we live in that

hopelessness and despair, we can't see the vicotry

that's about to take place...

Powerful Words! I pray those words encourge

you today as they did me!! Things may not be

as I had hoped, but Sunday is definately coming!!

Thank You, Lord ~

Thank you so much for sharing this, Patty! I'll be pondering it over the next few days.

Hugs and Happy Easter!

KK

• Upvote 2

My husband sent me an email from Afghanistan wishing me a Happy Easter.  His words were so beautiful I thought I share some with you. 

He said: I was privileged to celebrate Easter services in a war zone and a country that still persecutes Christians.  Imagine turning to the person next to you and shaking hands and saying "peace be with you," and knowing that these young soldiers will be in battle for our freedoms, their lives.  "Peace be with You" takes on a whole different meaning.  Pray for our young military soldiers, their families, and all the civilian contractors and their families.  The sacrifices that these families give, is great.  

I pray that Christ will remain in my loving family's hearts, and to give you, Patty, the strength, courage and great health, to overcome any challenges.

I also pray that God will keep me/us safe, until we meet again on American soil.  Give thanks to our Mighty Lord, for all the blessings he has bestowed you and I, and on our family........

Missing You Much, my dear angel. 

Remain in Christ

Love .....from Afghanistan.....

Now how sweet was that!!!! Prayers to all our military and their families, and Happy Easter.  :salute: :salute: :salute:

• Upvote 6

Happy Easter everyone :)

Thank You Adam for all that you do.....Hope you have a wonderful Easter....again Thank You...:)

My husband sent me an email from Afghanistan wishing me a Happy Easter.  His words were so beautiful I thought I share some with you. 

He said: I was privileged to celebrate Easter services in a war zone and a country that still persecutes Christians.  Imagine turning to the person next to you and shaking hands and saying "peace be with you," and knowing that these young soldiers will be in battle for our freedoms, their lives.  "Peace be with You" takes on a whole different meaning.  Pray for our young military soldiers, their families, and all the civilian contractors and their families.  The sacrifices that these families give, is great.  

I pray that Christ will remain in my loving family's hearts, and to give you, Patty, the strength, courage and great health, to overcome any challenges.

I also pray that God will keep me/us safe, until we meet again on American soil.  Give thanks to our Mighty Lord, for all the blessings he has bestowed you and I, and on our family........

Remain in Christ

Now how sweet was that!!!! Prayers to all our military and their families, and Happy Easter.  :salute: :salute: :salute:

awh....Crying as i write this pattyangel.....Hope you had a very special day.....:)

• Upvote 1

Remain in Christ

Can't imagine how difficult this must be for

you.... adding you and your hubby to my prayer

list... praying for peace and comfort and protection!

• Upvote 1