Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Milk Bath

Slaydadea

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. So she left a note for her milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons so he knocked on her door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 1.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it Pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs, I can splash it in my eyes."

• Upvote 5

Believe it or not ... I first heard this joke in 1963 !!!!

Yup, it is over fifty years old. Absolute best example of that old saying ... "What goes around comes around." And it just keeps going around, and around, and around, and around ... :)

Thanks for posting for those "youngsters" on the forum who maybe haven't heard it before ... or read it. This joke comes from  a time before texting, before email, before personal computers ... in fact, to put it into another perspective ... when I first heard this joke we were just becoming aware of a great office work breakthrough called the "Electric Typewriter" (for those among us who don't know what a typewriter is, try Google ... another thing that didn't exist then) and we did not yet have "white out" ... Gosh ... there is one that goes all the way around and right back to the beginning again. "White Out" ... (not the winter weather condition most high speed multi-car pileups on the freeway are blamed on) we invented it, used it, and then got rid of typewriters, typewriter ribbons and carbon paper (more for you youngsters to look up) and used White Out right past it's effective and usable era. It may still sit in some office desk drawers (if an office has a desk with a drawer any longer) ... yup, before the office desk held a screen, printer and keyboard, it was an actual "desk" with a middle drawer that secretaries (another term to "search") would use to keep the things she might use a couple of dozen times a day ... like White Out.

I do so love these little trips down memory lane ...  and I do mean "trips". 

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Do you know that song Price Tag by Jessie J?  One of the lines says we don't care about the ching a ching.  My niece asked what that means, I had to explain that cash registers used to make a Ching sound when you rang something up.  She had no idea what I meant.  Made me feel old. :rocking-chair: