Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The REAL Purpose of the 2nd Ammendment

Great video Slaydadea! Liberals will watch this and still not understand because they are too spineless to face the truth. I own many guns and hope I never have to use them against anyone. But when it comes to my liberty, family, property I will use them in a second. I might die but I will take many more with me, thats a fact! Patriot forever!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sxsess, YOU are so right my friend! I too will do everything I can  to fight off these corrupted brainwashed, zombie Liberals and Demon-crats who are destroying our FREE AMERICA and our CONSTITUTION!!!   SO HELP ME GOD!

Rangers Lead The Way!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Liberals and Demon-crats?

I agree wth what you guys are saying about our liberties and Freedom is not free, BUT it ain't just Liberals & Democrates - Republicians are in this too.

It is all the non-violence, tree huggin', special interest groups that are paying off any government official with their hand out. And you KNOW there is never a shortage of them, Normal American's just go about their lives going to work, do their jobs as parents, and teach their kids to obey the rules in life. All these special interest people are a minority but they band together and more importantly gather their money and march, write and protest their way into getting rules changed on their behalf. One day the average person is going to wake up to an America that is is NOT worth living in. They have all but eliminated the Christian way of life and challenge our system of laws based on our faith. They eliminate the fundimentals first (God & Country) and now they seek via the media to convince average America that over 50% approve of their new vision.

I do see a revolution coming but I pray it is NOT one of violence but one where the AVERAGE AMERICAN gets sick and tired of Washingto and special interest running our country into the ground and we stand up as American's and reassert ourselves & our faith back into our lives. You do not respect everyone elses faith by eliminating ours. All faiths can be strong together without eliminating what made America the strongest nation on earth.

• Upvote 2

I agree wth what you guys are saying about our liberties and Freedom is not free, BUT it ain't just Liberals & Democrates - Republicians are in this too.

It is all the non-violence, tree huggin', special interest groups that are paying off any government official with their hand out. And you KNOW there is never a shortage of them, Normal American's just go about their lives going to work, do their jobs as parents, and teach their kids to obey the rules in life. All these special interest people are a minority but they band together and more importantly gather their money and march, write and protest their way into getting rules changed on their behalf. One day the average person is going to wake up to an America that is is NOT worth living in. They have all but eliminated the Christian way of life and challenge our system of laws based on our faith. They eliminate the fundimentals first (God & Country) and now they seek via the media to convince average America that over 50% approve of their new vision.

I do see a revolution coming but I pray it is NOT one of violence but one where the AVERAGE AMERICAN gets sick and tired of Washingto and special interest running our country into the ground and we stand up as American's and reassert ourselves & our faith back into our lives. You do not respect everyone elses faith by eliminating ours. All faiths can be strong together without eliminating what made America the strongest nation on earth.

I agree 100% gymrat unfortunately I believe people will not act until we go to guns

For some reason people will not take time to to engage their Representatives I believe that party politics and voting the party line has divided us so much that it is almost irreversible 

Until and unless all of We The People get  involved I think we are headed for a civil war along party lines not a revolution.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise   

• Upvote 1

As with any amendment.....the "real" purpose for the 2nd amendment is to correct an oversight.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Extremely astute amendment to correct the oversight of people in power being able and willing to oppress people that are defenseless.     

Nice......as long as a friendly gov't. rep doesn't come to my door asking for my registered assault weapon!!

• Upvote 1