Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greetings All!

Hello kuroth,

Welcome to Dinarvets! I see you jumped in with both feet on the investments and have some questions about Warka.

As you can see, we've changed forum platforms in the last few days so I hope you have not had trouble finding your way around.

Feel free to browse the forum and posts any news items you find that are iraq or dinar - related. Sometimes the newer folks find the best information!

You might also want to browse the investment section to see if you can find any information about Warka account.

Welcome!

luckylucy

Jeanette

I guess this is the correction section to post this..

Hi all. I am new to all this and had a couple question�

Like a lot of people I just last week purchased 250,000 Dinar (10 25,000 notes) before even researching much�

I then purchased Adams book and learned what I should have known to begin with� (Great book BTW)

I have just opened my Warka account (only took 2 days for them to get back to me) and actually did the wire transfer today..

So now I am diversified.. (250,000 cash and 350,000 in the Bank)

My questions are:

1. I understand the logic of opening the Warka account but I noticed when I filled out the On-Line application it ask and I marked �Individual non-resident alien�.

If they decided to do some type of RV or RI (In country or some other method to give the Iraq people some advantage) could they not also restrict Individual non-resident alien accounts?

2. Again being new to all this I have tried to catch up and read as much as I can on the forums(This one and a few others).. I get the feeling that a big part of this community has been saying the RV is going to happen in a month or two for the past 5 years??? Is this really the case??? Has the RV been rumored to be taking place in the next month or two for the past 5 years??? Or is there really more things pointing to it happening soon now?? Just curious� But if it�s true and it does happen soon I guess us new people that just came in would end up being some of the luckiest people in the world.. LOL

Actually. it's been TOMARROW for the last five years.

Oh on a side note, Warka had me wire to a Chase bank in NY... Has it alwasy been that way or is this new?

Thanks!

I guess this is the correction section to post this..

Hi all. I am new to all this and had a couple question�

Like a lot of people I just last week purchased 250,000 Dinar (10 25,000 notes) before even researching much�

I then purchased Adams book and learned what I should have known to begin with� (Great book BTW)

I have just opened my Warka account (only took 2 days for them to get back to me) and actually did the wire transfer today..

So now I am diversified.. (250,000 cash and 350,000 in the Bank)

My questions are:

1. I understand the logic of opening the Warka account but I noticed when I filled out the On-Line application it ask and I marked �Individual non-resident alien�.

If they decided to do some type of RV or RI (In country or some other method to give the Iraq people some advantage) could they not also restrict Individual non-resident alien accounts?

2. Again being new to all this I have tried to catch up and read as much as I can on the forums(This one and a few others).. I get the feeling that a big part of this community has been saying the RV is going to happen in a month or two for the past 5 years??? Is this really the case??? Has the RV been rumored to be taking place in the next month or two for the past 5 years??? Or is there really more things pointing to it happening soon now?? Just curious� But if it�s true and it does happen soon I guess us new people that just came in would end up being some of the luckiest people in the world.. LOL

Oh on a side note, Warka had me wire to a Chase bank in NY... Has it alwasy been that way or is this new?

Thanks!

No its more closer to 7 years then 5 LOL!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

I'm new to the Dinar. I've just learned about this a week ago and did invest. I think it looks VERY promising. I'm still learning, so any info that could help me out I would appreciate it.

One question, what is the outlook of the RV. How much is the government looking at? I mean the speculation. Everyone would love prewar values, but I'm just asking what is real?

Thanks,

Alan

Hi All,

I'm new to the Dinar. I've just learned about this a week ago and did invest. I think it looks VERY promising. I'm still learning, so any info that could help me out I would appreciate it.

One question, what is the outlook of the RV. How much is the government looking at? I mean the speculation. Everyone would love prewar values, but I'm just asking what is real?

Thanks,

Alan

Railroader,

Welcome to DinarVets, we are happy to have you as a new member.

I would suggest that you read the forum for a bit and you can use the search button in the upper right hand corner of this forum page to search for answers to your questions. I am not trying to avoid your question. It is just difficult to answer in one post. Look around for a few hours over the next couple of days. There is a wealth of information in the News section and in all the other sections of the forum as well.

Sincerely,

ToddS smiley-signs046.gif

• Upvote 2