Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tell me she didn't say "Our" Country?

Markinsa

SURE THE UNITED STATES SHOULD COVER THE WHOLE WORLDS HEALTH CARE  AND INCLUDE EXISTING  HEALTH PROBLEMS AND  NO ONE CAN BE TURNED DOWN ..WHEN YOU GET SICK .. YOU JUST SIGN UP FOR  HEALTH CARE AND THEY CANT TURN YOU DOWN ... NICE .THOSE ARE SOME DEEP THINKING PEOPLE . SMART TOO.

• Upvote 1

the biggest problem with illegals is coming from mexico ..

i think we should send down  about 25 million americans  to mexico and demand their government give them universal health care on demand..and food stamps and a job

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

the biggest problem with illegals is coming from mexico ..

i think we should send down  about 25 million americans  to mexico and demand their government give them universal health care on demand..and food stamps and a job

Amen! I'd say we can destroy their country cosmetically like they destroy ours, but from what I've seen, they've already done that for themselves.

KK

US Navy Destroyer Stops 4 Mexicans in a Row Boat

image0017.jpg?w=497

A U. S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California.

image0025.jpg?w=497

The Captain gets on the loud- hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United States of America to reclaim the territory taken by the USA during the 1800′s."

The entire crew of the destroyer doubled-over in laughter. When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we’re the last four. The rest are already there!"

• Upvote 4

The worst part is Mexico has stricter immigation laws then we do.... here are some samples...

A National Population Registry tracks every “individual who comprises (sic) the population of the country,” verifying each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)

_ A national Catalogue of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), assigning each a tracking number. (Article 91)

Foreigners with fake papers or who enter the country under false pretenses may be imprisoned:

_ Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)

_ Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)

Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

_ Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)

_ Deported foreigners who try to re-enter Mexico without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)

_ Foreigners who violate terms of their visa may be sentenced for up to six years in prison. (Articles 119, 120, and 121)

Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa (as by working without a permit) can also be imprisoned.

Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says:

_ “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of 300 to 5,000 pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)

_ Foreigners with immigration problems may be deported, rather than imprisoned. (Article 125)

_ Foreigners who “(make attempts) against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)

http://immigrationbuzz.com/?page_id=1454

The message sent of all countries South of our border is come to America, and we will take care of you! If you think illegals are only Mexicians then you have not paid attention.

I often wonder what is the limit to our tree huggers who welcome these illegals? Can they come and live in YOUR HOUSE? Will you pay for their health care? Will you pay for their food? Will you pay for their children to go to school?

When you allow them into our country without the ability to send so many back home, all American's pay the bill. That is one of the reasons why American is so far in debt. Many Americans are losing their jobs because of these illegals working. Numerous hospitals are closing because of these illegals. Everything cost Americans more money because of these illegals.

I see a stray animal running around and feel sorry that it has no home, but I am wise enough to NOT take them in because it is too much of a burden. It may sound cruel to compare a stray animal to a person but America can not fix the worlds problems. The sooner these tree huggers wake up and realize the truth, then we can get meaningful immigration reforms passed. Jus my opinion.

• Upvote 1

How long do you think it will take the illegal immigrants to figure out that they will have to buy insurance and the cost of health care continues to rise.  Now the healthcare industry and the insurance industry enjoy windfall profits from healthcare.  

• Upvote 1

How long do you think it will take the illegal immigrants to figure out that they will have to buy insurance and the cost of health care continues to rise.  Now the healthcare industry and the insurance industry enjoy windfall profits from healthcare.  

The illegals DO NOT have to buy health Insurance as they are undocumented workers (Off the books). They just walk into any public health facility and receive free care. Oh they get a bill but after a fake address & telephone number is given and they have no credit to worry about the system fails. The American tax payer picks up the bill. That is the reason why so many public hospital are forced to close. They can not by law turn them away without treatment (Like a private hospital can & does) so they suck up the bills until they go bust.

Obama Care applies ONLY to American Tax payers - the illegals get a F R E E   R I D E on you & me.