Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

N. Korean military says it enters into combat ready posture

coolbeans

All just posturing and bluff from a 21 year old kid who got handed a country and doesn't know what to do with it.

He was taught to be brutal by his father and its all he knows. Like a young pit bull that has been fought hard  and is no longer good for anything but a bullet in the head.  He knows china would spank him hard if he disobeys . He just likes to hear himself growl . Makes him feel like a real ruler. Like the aforementioned pit bull he need a bullet in the noggin

I don't believe Chunk is running that country at all.....just a figure head, led around by his nose by the hard-liner military giants, until his transformation is complete.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

I don't think O is running this one either. Any other Presidents reply to "Chunky" would have been, "Come on fatboy, get ya some of this if you wan't it"!