Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2013 Bucket List

getherdone

My Bucket List for 2013

HERE IS ALL

I WANT...

Obama: Gone!

Put "GOD" back in America!!!

Borders: Closed!

Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!

Language: English only!

Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

NO freebies to Non-Citizens!

Balance the budget.  Stop giving away our money to foreign countries! We need it here! Charge them not us for our help! Fix the TAX CODE! And most of all RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!!!!

We the people are coming!

• Upvote 7

Great List -- I would consider  a re evaluation of all political office salaries and a major - major readjusting to lower more  reasonable ones &  no life time salaries or benefits for retired politicians at  present day amounts  !!  

Also some boundaries as to what the President ( who ever is in office) can do outside of official work related as far as vacations and  expenses for such - surely to goodness there can be some limits to that spending

Overall I guess I am requesting a more  disciplined spending of our tax dollars  just for "their"  unnecessary luxurious  life style  --  especially  ---ESPECIALLY  in light of the status  right now - foreclosures - unemployment

Live simply that others may simply live - 

I find it really hard to understand when those in positions  want to increase their income when they are already living way above those that are paying the salaries while  some are going without food and shelter - 

I am NOT saying to go back to the Robin Hood days exactly  but I do ask that the wealthy in power stop robbing the poor for their own gain  JMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1