Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank restructure the Rafidain and Rasheed in order to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

yota691

Big news coming out lately... Kerry arriving today. The Kuwaitis coming in April. Budget done and approved... IMF moving to Article 8... And now this story... It seems things are moving really fast toward some kind of an end.... Perhaps this investment will actually turn out to be "The Real Thing" 

B/A

• Upvote 3

i`m not sure where the .144 is comeing from , the way they state it ,  after the war the dinar went down too .144 <--- i believe it went to .3000 range then came back up to 1160 where it is now, --------> i am thinking the .144 might be what they are about to get it up to  { like dweave said to .14 } i will be right behind dweave , !!!    and yes indeed a lot of great things comeing out in the iraqi news fronts,,, let the fun begin next week .14 :peace: ,,,,   another great job from master yota ------> news ,to see , great find yota surely bring pages  of  { yota speak :lol:  }

• Upvote 1

Woo the Hoo.

Woops - I meant woo hoo - or woo to the hoo - which translates to things are looking up.  Seems like things are happening and we almost know "when" and we almost know "how much" and so soon the word soon will be history.

Ok yota, I'm getting really worn out telling you hundreds of times what a great find this is, what a great find that is!. From now on, when you see me post the word DING, you'll know you just got a+ 1 from me. Great job!   DING!

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 13

I don't feel that a return to .144 would restore their value . Do to the gulf war the value declined to .144 which crippled the banking sector . I think we are moving to a far greater return than the amount that lead to a crippled banking sector. Either way . Yota you are priceless to us all

• Upvote 2

Well... this sure brings a smile to my face!!! Bring it.  Great article. :bravo:

Big news coming out lately... Kerry arriving today. The Kuwaitis coming in April. Budget done and approved... IMF moving to Article 8... And now this story... It seems things are moving really fast toward some kind of an end.... Perhaps this investment will actually turn out to be "The Real Thing" 

B/A

you got that right.  Iraq wants to play with the BIG boys now.

• Upvote 1

Scooter research did a very nice spread on the World Bank requirements for Iraqs State banks in restructuring their debt. I believe they may have indeed met the earmark requirements. Rasheed has begun loaning money again to consumers. Still waiting to see the London branch of the Rafadain Bank to open again. This will signal iraqs international Banking ambitions...IMO

Ding Yota!!

Would you all be thinking .14 and then float up some? :shrug:

I would think it would have to float up. I would probably cash out enough to be dept free then ride the rest cashing some at incremental levels depending on the rate and if there is a time limit to cash old notes in.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 1

It is "VERY INTERESTING????"

Seriously, things are looking very promising for when it will happen (soon). My question to Dinar Vets is where is there some hard evidence as to the rate? Seems to me that there is a lots of speculation that comes from subjective interpretations of the intel that is being propogated. Give us some good hard facts.

• Upvote 1