Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOHN KERRY LANDS IN BAHGDAD ON UNANNOUNCED VISIT.

BETTYBOOP

Reuters are reporting that U. S S of State John Kerry has arrived in Bahgdad this morning on a surprise, unanoynced visit. It is planned that he shall meet with the parlimentary speaker of the house and the Iraqi P. M. in regards to the continued issues with the sunni protestors and will push for further support in regards to Syria. He is also to discuss how the contiued issues in the sunni provinces are allowing terrorist group , including Al-Qaeda free range of movement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes it is funny how Kerry just pops in, Like an Adam Montana Fly By, They are reporting many discussions between the two wont go into to detail but one was if Maliki is a good boy and stops the Air flights over his country from Iran to Syria, witch was spouse to stop months ago he would be promised a seat at the table in meeting about Syria and its future.I just hope they talked RVVVVVVVVVVVV

There's no way we send anyone into Baghdad "unannounced". With all the security issues involved, there was plenty of planning before Kerry ever got on that plane from D.C. to the sand box.

So while I'm not surprised that the U.S. media hasn't made a big to-do about this, I am surprised that the Iraqi media sources that we have access to hasn't even mentioned Kerry's trip. Hmmmmmm......

The Radical Liberal wants to check on the status of the Dinars RV. Hitlary told him about the Dinars, so most likely he's there to get some of his own. Greedy corrupted politician!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not the ones you cited BETTYBOOP but here are a few that confirm your story.

MODS: If you could move this to news it'd be appreciated.

Good eye BETTY  ;)  +1 2 U!

because i couldn't post the link !!!

http://www.rferl.org/content/baghdad-john-kerry-baghdad-surprise-visit/24937303.html

http://www.agi.it/english-version/all/elenco-notizie/201303240909-cro-ren1010-john_kerry_arrives_in_baghdad_for_surprise_visit

http://www.france24.com/en/20130324-john-kerry-baghdad-surprise-visit

Edited by TexasGranny
made links clickable
  • Upvote 2

I think Hillarious also left her bra at a strip club the last time she was there and Kerry was sent back to retrieve it.

You also cannot spell, unanoynced?

You are a dooosh.  Uh oh, I think I spelled it wrong.

Edited by LIBoy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oxford experts......

"Both cannot and can not are acceptable spellings, but the first is much more usual. You would use can not when the ‘not’ forms part of another construction such as ‘not only."

So, I'm a little confused here...did you use "cannot" in the preferred context? Would your use of "also" be considered comparable to " not only" as exemplified.........or am I backwards here? It's good the have our own in house expert.

Come on C.H ....We all make mistakes and besides.....your going to give us all a complex....Lol

• Upvote 4