Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COINCIDENCE OR JUST PLAIN FREAKY !!!!

BETTYBOOP

This happened yesterday and freaked me out a wee bit.

About ten yrs. ago, when i was still married and didn't driver i had the following dream. I was driving a car with a black and blue interior on a local road near one of the major supermarkets. I was on my way home from having been out to visit a patient that i was detoxing in community. I can't explain how i knew in the dream what i had been doing but i did. I was stopped in traffic and noticed when i went to put the car in to first gear that i was wearing a wedding ring but that it was not the wedding ring my ex husband had bought me. I remember thinking , in the dream "why am i wearing a different ring?" Now at the time of this dream i had no intention of ever going to work in community and i would not have worked in the addiction for the area i live in because i know many people in the area who are involved with the service. However,in the dream that was exactly what i was doing! Anyways, next thing in the dream is my phone rings and a mans voice says "where are you?" I didn't know who the man was but knew it was not my ex husband and now know the man on the phone was Donald.. At the time of the dream i had never met Donald and he did not work locally. I told the man in the dream i was just coming to the roundabout before Asda, this supermarket had not been built when i had the dream , and i asked him if there was anything we needed for the house. The voice on the phone tells me to bring milk, bread and dog food, i did not own any dogs at the time this dream occurred. To this i reply ok see you soon and as the traffic begins to move i go into the supermarket.

Well yesterday this happened exactly as above but in real time!! Donald phoned me and we had this exact conversation!!!! Just thought i would share with you lovely people and was wondering if any of you have had a similar experience. The dream was so real i never forgot it. :) .

• Upvote 3

Betty you had what my people call a vision. . Some call them premonitions . They are very real.

Some people are more sensitive to this then others. Sometimes it can happen only once while others have visions that they can induce by ritual.

You are blessed

• Upvote 1

Hi Betty

Yes I have had these type of dreams but mostly occurred when I was a child and a teenager. Have had some later in  life but few and far between. They are spooky especially when you stop and realize -----that has happened before.!!!!!  Just wish one would happen now about the RV and I would remember what was said or happened with it. LOL .