Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Predictions on IQD Revaluation

blueskies

is this the same nuttjob that claimed at his 3333 post we were all going to be insanly rich because that was a a magic number..  or that

1 hiliary was going to be president

2 the freemasons are really in charge of the rv

3 served with med in the " green berets"

4 was an oil man from montana and owned half a texas.

5 the illumanti was going to take over the us gov it just had to be signed by president hiliary
6 Oh and was SGSs new boy toy now that she left that girl in alaska..

serioiusly how does this guy still have followers?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny how all of you criticizing Phoenix have the courage to do so when you aren't providing any of your own research and analysis based on arguably very credible sources outside the typical Iraqi news articles/dinar forums setting and anonymously commenting. I don't claim to have any of that either, so don't call me a hypocrite, I'm just saying, so many jump down his throat screaming it's BS, but provide no quality argument or rebuttal.

Listen to the show, look at the material, then make a judgment call. And be adult and respectful with your response.

Really no need to listen TQ. We based our criticism on his track record.

Sometimes one can just take the simple route.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

Guess what it must be.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is this the same nuttjob that claimed at his 3333 post we were all going to be insanly rich because that was a a magic number..  or that

1 hiliary was going to be president

2 the freemasons are really in charge of the rv

3 served with med in the " green berets"

4 was an oil man from montana and owned half a texas.

5 the illumanti was going to take over the us gov it just had to be signed by president hiliary

6 Oh and was SGSs new boy toy now that she left that girl in alaska..

serioiusly how does this guy still have followers?

I have listened and read for years and can say everything you claim there is false with the exception of him saying Hillarious would be president, and that was his opinion along with millions of other people at the time if you will remember, but all of the other stuff you just made up.

That is an old tactic you are using, when you cannot intelligently challenge the message, attack and defame the messenger.

I am yet to see one single intelligent question about the post but only juvenile one liner remarks and that alone says a lot.

Really no need to listen TQ. We based our criticism on his track record.

Sometimes one can just take the simple route.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

Guess what it must be.

Mind listing this failed track record? Not stuff you make up but links to prove your point?

The reason I ask is because I think his data is worth the consideration and by you making false remarks like that it could stop someone who might other wise find the info helpful (as I do) from even reading it.

I posted before that if anyone wants to here what he has to say about it he did a special on Blog Talk Radio on sunday.  Just go to blog talk and search asdf and you will find it.

• Upvote 5

I have listened and read for years and can say everything you claim there is false with the exception of him saying Hillarious would be president, and that was his opinion along with millions of other people at the time if you will remember, but all of the other stuff you just made up.

That is an old tactic you are using, when you cannot intelligently challenge the message, attack and defame the messenger.

I am yet to see one single intelligent question about the post but only juvenile one liner remarks and that alone says a lot.

Mind listing this failed track record? Not stuff you make up but links to prove your point?

The reason I ask is because I think his data is worth the consideration and by you making false remarks like that it could stop someone who might other wise find the info helpful (as I do) from even reading it.

I posted before that if anyone wants to here what he has to say about it he did a special on Blog Talk Radio on sunday.  Just go to blog talk and search asdf and you will find it.

This is one of many. Just another pumper.

9-16-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 According to our matrix of information, we are expecting this event at any time, the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, and will happen very soon, it will be unexpected. Our speculation, it may comein lower than expected, around or near a dollar and later on it could potentially change again and go up to around 3 to 1. Expect the unexpected.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i'm going to take the road where I dont assume that your insulting me .. as i hope that wasnt your intent....  if it was your intent I will happyly put my resume, background and education against yours any time you think your ready.

that aside the reason why no one can post proof of any of these claims he's made in the past has nothing to do with it being made up ( because its not) it has to do with a combonation of the fourms he was kicked off of ( and there were a few before he decided to make his own and trick people into giving him money) and tracking those down is VERY VERY time consuming.

as far as listing his false track record... Its A PRETTY LONG list .. and while i've touched on a few i thought i was being nice... there was also the laundry list of people he's threatened and the few who tried filling police reports.. I even remember him telling someone " you are my enemy and should be killed " seriously .. who tells someone that over not agreeing with them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Phoenix is that you? :shrug:

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

Phoenix is that you? :shrug:

Nope, Coolbeans but I do read Going Global and listen to Phoenix Rising Radio and have been a member of every forum they have been on.

Have both  books and listen to the Phoenix Intel Report. I like facts and know where to find them and will state again that if someone cannot intelligently discredit the information they attempt to discredit the messenger and I am yet to see one intelligent response to the first post and only juvenile attempts to discredit the messenger.

How about you book mark this thread and revisit this issue in a few weeks and see what has happened in the world compared to the first post in this thread?

Whole lot of "shilling" going on in this thread

just sayin' 

:twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

How do you actually post this kinda message.. even if no one knows who you are, You do! Must be some fiction writer that needs a job.. Anyway, Got in can't get out until the RV happens.. riding along listening to the wind blow through my hair and singing this song, "Happy Trails to you, until we meet again".

How do you actually post this kinda message.. even if no one knows who you are, You do! Must be some fiction writer that needs a job.. Anyway, Got in can't get out until the RV happens.. riding along listening to the wind blow through my hair and singing this song, "Happy Trails to you, until we meet again".

"Happy Trails".............Quicksilver Messenger Service........Thanks for the memories. Shoot, that was eons ago.....

And not only that.....Russia attacking Israel...... In recent years Israel had a constant flow of Russian Immigrants, for one.....

I know the guy is good ( Phoenix) but at times it would seem like he's spacin'out......But most likely it's myself not being able to understand him fully.

Russia occupies the land mass north of Israel that on the old maps is labeled  Magog.... in prophecy they attack Israel.... just saying.  

As for Phoenix... I've listened to him on and off for a couple of years now... but I think lately he's drank too much of his chaga tea at times imo!!!   :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 3

Nope, Coolbeans but I do read Going Global and listen to Phoenix Rising Radio and have been a member of every forum they have been on.

Have both  books and listen to the Phoenix Intel Report. I like facts and know where to find them and will state again that if someone cannot intelligently discredit the information they attempt to discredit the messenger and I am yet to see one intelligent response to the first post and only juvenile attempts to discredit the messenger.

How about you book mark this thread and revisit this issue in a few weeks and see what has happened in the world compared to the first post in this thread?

Whole lot of "shilling" going on in this thread

just sayin' 

:twocents:

"discredit the messenger" you think that this intelligent person should need to point out to you that this "messenger" is seemingly doing quit a good job of that themselves. 

You say you "like facts and know where to find them"? please share these sources with me ( not these fruitcake rantings above ) how many news agencies do you monitor daily? DO you bother to research anything for yourself or just absorb the regurgitated tripe that gets spewed out by some other self important 15 minute famer that then gets a following that feeds their ego and induces them to cary on for months/years. Everything we normally read on here/elswhere is a deduction that someone else has concluded from reading or listening to poorly translated items either in print or on sat. channels from a "source that wishes to remain annonymous". If this is what you are happy to believe, it is fine with me, I mean who am I to judge ehh. How about you look back through your bookmarked bits and remind us of all the "facts" that have been reported and then actually occured.... shouldn't take too long.

On reading this before posting it might be too forthright or seem to be an attack towards you personaly but it is not. I stay quiet for long periods of time and then some item just gets under this thick old skin, "juvenile" enough ? 

• Upvote 6

"discredit the messenger" you think that this intelligent person should need to point out to you that this "messenger" is seemingly doing quit a good job of that themselves. 

You say you "like facts and know where to find them"? please share these sources with me ( not these fruitcake rantings above ) how many news agencies do you monitor daily? DO you bother to research anything for yourself or just absorb the regurgitated tripe that gets spewed out by some other self important 15 minute famer that then gets a following that feeds their ego and induces them to cary on for months/years. Everything we normally read on here/elswhere is a deduction that someone else has concluded from reading or listening to poorly translated items either in print or on sat. channels from a "source that wishes to remain annonymous". If this is what you are happy to believe, it is fine with me, I mean who am I to judge ehh. How about you look back through your bookmarked bits and remind us of all the "facts" that have been reported and then actually occured.... shouldn't take too long.

On reading this before posting it might be too forthright or seem to be an attack towards you personaly but it is not. I stay quiet for long periods of time and then some item just gets under this thick old skin, "juvenile" enough ? 

The "fruit cake rantings" ?   :lol:

Read much?

You can start here:

"Speculation is a educated guess  - (but from what education?)"

Very good point.

From my notes I took listening to Phoenix last night these are some of the sources for his info.

Dr. Courtney Brown P.H.D. Remote Viewer: http://www.courtneybrown.com/

Remote viewer Major Ed Dames: http://www.thekillshot.com/dames.cfm

Clif High developer of the Web Bot Project: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot  and  http://halfpasthuman.com/index.html 

Professor Armstrong of Princeton Economics:  http://armstrongecon...arch-22nd-2013/    and  http://princetonecon...s.blogspot.com/

​Looks to me like some very intelligent, well educated people, I am still going over my notes and may listen again.

Again, no solid debate of the info only attempts to discredit the messenger. 

This is a fun but I do not have the time to post here and like I said we will just have to see how his speculation plays out and he makes it clear his speculation is based on facts, news and the work of the individuals ( fruit cakes with PHDs) listed above.

Be back in a couple of weeks but it looks like he is getting some correct hits lining up now according to the news in the past 3 days.

Peace out! 

Be back in a couple of weeks!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is one of many. Just another pumper.

9-16-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 According to our matrix of information, we are expecting this event at any time, the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, and will happen very soon, it will be unexpected. Our speculation, it may comein lower than expected, around or near a dollar and later on it could potentially change again and go up to around 3 to 1. Expect the unexpected.

Well, he's right about this part.." Expect the unexpected."      I expected to get paid about 7 years ago!       RSS

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 2

Well, he's right about this part.." Expect the unexpected."      I expected to get paid about 7 years ago!       RSS

RSS... well, ummm...if you expected the unexpected and the unexpected that was expected expectantly happened does that mean it was unexpected or expected??? ... I'm sooooo  :confused:    

Actually... I think we is all about in the same boat pardner... if'n ya ask me on that one... imo!!!  :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

RSS... well, ummm...if you expected the unexpected and the unexpected that was expected expectantly happened does that mean it was unexpected or expected??? ... I'm sooooo  :confused:    

Actually... I think we is all about in the same boat pardner... if'n ya ask me on that one... imo!!!  :rolleyes: 

If not expecting to be told that what you are expecting to not expect is not something that you expected, then why expect now that your original expectation of expecting something unexpected would end up being the expected outcome of your expectations? Is it still then something you were expecting to be unexpected?
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So wait a min ... By your logic because these guys have PHD'S then they are correct in what they say?

I have a phd so does my wife ... So by your logic we are just as right as they are....

My point here is a phd doesn't make you an expert in interntional currency or politics....

Aside from that let me ask this... Those links you like throwing out as "facts" did you find these on your own or were they provided by the same person who's books you purchased and who's radio show you follow ( do you not see the self marketing at play here ?)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So wait a min ... By your logic because these guys have PHD'S then they are correct in what they say?

I have a phd so does my wife ... So by your logic we are just as right as they are....

My point here is a phd doesn't make you an expert in interntional currency or politics....

Aside from that let me ask this... Those links you like throwing out as "facts" did you find these on your own or were they provided by the same person who's books you purchased and who's radio show you follow ( do you not see the self marketing at play here ?)

probably wouldn't be hard to research that yourself

Google can be your friend

If not expecting to be told that what you are expecting to not expect is not something that you expected, then why expect now that your original expectation of expecting something unexpected would end up being the expected outcome of your expectations? Is it still then something you were expecting to be unexpected?

yeah... what TQueezy said!!!  :shrug:  :confused2:   :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1