Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Predictions on IQD Revaluation

blueskies

Just have a plan and a plan to act, thats good sound advice. I know for a fact that the Army spent a lot of money testing remote viewing. I dont know how successful they were with it, though. I do know it has been around for years. hope he's right! Ill take .38 and be gone to my bunker on the trinity river right next door to possum and mama possum! cause I like to fish and live in peace!

• Upvote 2

I read this even though i am not sure about the revalue of the iraq currency to usd the rates.. but anyways, this is what the government plan. well not there plan because they are puppets by the secret society elites...same people that have something to do with 911 world trade center,war in iraq,syria,sudan,india,jordan,egypt,libya,somalia,pakistan,afghanistan,fake shooting in newton ct to push issue on gun bans,waco texas massacre and lies,international propoganda to the american people.. so much to list these are the same people that pushing for carbon tax: include gas for your vehicles and not limited to the light bulbs you use in your home and cars. well the deal is this try to make it as short as possible.the american economy is going to collapse include the stock market,people are going to rush to get foods at the grocery store-food shortage,people will be fighting,loothing,demonstrating the dollar lost it value the new currency that is suppose to take its place is the (amero) canada,america and mexico form union.obama will take the stand and let people know he have a plan to stabilize the economy and feed us some sale pitch once more.try to get every body chip RFID. let everyone know you will not able to eat,withdraw money,deposit money,buy or sell,get doctor care and so on and  on without the chip installed very tiny include built in gps. now start do your research and see what i am talking about..all the democrats and republican afraid to take a stand so they vote with majority.. ran paul stand up anda few more and so much people think its joke.... listen up the last president that stand up for you and me was jfk kennedy and you see what happen to him? all others after that are for the system and the elites and that's why they have so much power over us and sign away many laws that take our right away...usa army beefing up from last year here in the usa until its time for them to act....so much to say but wake up people!!! p.s i know i might mis spell and no periods but i am not writing a book just want to get this out there

• Upvote 6

Ill take .38 and be gone to my bunker

End Quote

I'll take .08 ( if I have to) and be gone to warmer climates in a pinch. Tired of the Northern Italian winter.

Portugal, Spain, Cuba, Brazil.. Here I come......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I have to admit I like ole Phoenix, but I can't say I always agree with him. Oh yes, and my girlfriend would kill me if I ever said anything neg about him ...because she's been one of his loyals since 07. Here comes my girlfriend now, and it's a gold star for me.

• Upvote 4

And not only that.....Russia attacking Israel...... In recent years Israel had a constant flow of Russian Immigrants, for one.....

I know the guy is good ( Phoenix) but at times it would seem like he's spacin'out......But most likely it's myself not being able to understand him fully.

That's Biblical. Ezekiel 38 & 39.

-

-

• Upvote 4

the only thing he forgot was in the east texas area --- an earth quake,, near the tyler , or the piney wood area <--------- remember you read it first here on dinar vets ,,,,,, bammmmm .50 cents on dinar

Edited by jeepguy

Anyone know the words to " Aquarius ? 

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

The age of Aquarius

Aquarius!

Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding

Sympathy and trust abounding

No more falsehoods or derisions

Golden living dreams of visions

Mystic crystal revelation

And the mind's true liberation

Aquarius!

Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

The age of Aquarius

Aquarius!

Aquarius!

What a week to give up drinking.

lol.

Hes drunk

Love your diplomat's approach.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

What a wingnut. Kinda lost me at the attack on Israel. You would have a better chance on attacking any other country. The solar flare prediction was funny though. But if this gloom and doom were to happen why would gold and silver go up? I ate some gold yesterday and I (personally) would much rather have had a P.B.& J.

• Upvote 3

Found this on the Going Global East to West website. It contains some positive predictions about the dinar revaluation and some related information that might be useful to know in advance. So that's the good news. The bad news is that the world, according to Phoenix, is about to go to heck in a hand basket. Please don't shoot the messenger (me) here. I am only passing this along because some of this information might prove accurate, and forewarned is forearmed, as they say--

All of the Below is Speculation based upon the whole of the “Matrix of Information” and the total sum of all information available at this time.

The Iraqi Dinar and the “Matrix of Information”.

Ok as I have been saying for the past three weeks I have been looking at a temporal marker that had to do with Obama’s trip to Israel on March 22nd. I am pleased to announce that all the expected markers were met.

We are seeing a collection of markers all coming together from many projections from many sources. Those sources are the TRV (technical remote viewing) sessions on the Iraqi Dinar revaluation, remote viewing sessions done by various companies as per Earth changes, the Web Bot work of Clif High, the work of Princeton Economics  and more so the factual situation on the ground pertaining to the current economic and geo-political situation on a global scale.

The sum of this information can be condensed into the following expected chain of events:

1. We can expect in the short term (March) an announcement from the government of Iraq that they will be making changes to the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar but the actual date of change will be later (April).

2. The rate will be lower than expected.

3. The rate may appear on the CBI in the range of 3.1300 to 3.8600 or “3 to 1”

4. This will cause excitement and confusion because the rate is in IQD to USD creating a “mirror image” as the true rate will be 3 IQD to 1 USD or .31 cents to .38 cents USD per 1 IQD.

5. A time limit for exchange will be set causing a panic with many investors.

6. The US government will take action to pull in as much money from the public through taxes or outright seizures in some cases, as possible.

7. This action by the US government will cause a backlash and anger.

8. As of March 22nd the U.S. economy begins a down turn that will last for 71 years this will also see a major devaluation or loss of value of the US dollar while gold and silver rise.

9. The U.S., Israel and NATO will become engaged in warfare with Syria and this begins the “kicking over of the game board”….this leads to WWIII a.k.a. “Armageddon”.

10. Syria, Iran and Russia attack Israel.

11. Iraq becomes destabilized and Kurdistan breaks away declaring their independence and claiming the US as prime ally. 

12. North Korea attacks South Korea and possibly the United States, nukes are used…maybe as an E.M.P. weapon.

13. An event that causes major global flooding on the coast that could be caused by a meteor impact in the ocean.

14. A major solar event that causes much damage worldwide.

15. Also expect a late spring with farmers having problems planting worldwide.

16. Be on the lookout for major Earthquakes worldwide.  

17. Expect the unexpected and challenging times from now until September 2nd. 2016

All of the above is Speculation based upon the whole of the “Matrix of Information” and the total sum of all information available at this time.

Have a Plan….and Plan to Act.

Phoenix.

"1. We can expect in the short term (March) an announcement from the government of Iraq that they will be making changes to the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar but the actual date of change will be later (April)."

Looks like that happened yesterday, the announcement part with the April date mentioned.

If anyone wants an explanation of all this Phoenix did a special show last night about it and took calls. The show can be found by going to Blog Talk Radio and search "asdf"

Look for the show "The Iraqi Dinar and the Matrix of Information"

That will answer some of the questions I see in this thread.

fwiw

:twocents: 

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 5