Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a boring week in Off Topics

Shabibilicious

I'm sending positive energy to you and your sister Bump. I have every confidence that she will be enveloped in love and prayer and brought to a place of health and happiness. If she is as good a person as you, I know the Lord will protect and watch over her.

Thanks LIboy! Your'e Great!

• Upvote 1

Still here Shab's... but kinda quiet... been a bit busy here abouts... no complaints though... busy beats bored and the phone not ringin'!!!   :blush: 

Bumper... be prayin' for your sister as well bro...  ;) 

... we have to take a quick trip up to the "frozen tundra" (a.k.a. "The Dairy State", or "Cheese Nation", also the home of the "Packer Backer's"), and check on my wife's mom... she was in the hospital and had to be given 4 pints of blood... and they don't really know how she got low on the precious red stuff???   :huh:  So... if'n you would remember her as well ya'll... thanks!   :) 

Rod, I am praying for you and your family also!

Update: My sister is better but still having BP issues! It was 191/88 when I left tonight and they can't seem to get the top number down and keep it down!  

• Upvote 1

Glad to hear she's doing better Bump.... will keep praying for the blood pressure to come down though.  

Thanks ya'll.... this is what makes this site more than just an investment sight... we can laugh with each other... pray for one another... and sometimes cry for one another... that's what friends are for!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 2

Glad to hear she's doing better Bump.... will keep praying for the blood pressure to come down though.  

Thanks ya'll.... this is what makes this site more than just an investment sight... we can laugh with each other... pray for one another... and sometimes cry for one another... that's what friends are for!!!  ;) 

Hey buddy.....hope all is well with your mother-in-law.  Thanks to all of you for chiming in on this thread.  I really dig all of you and appreciate DV so much.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1