Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a boring week in Off Topics

Shabibilicious

Everybody must have spring fever, or things to do, or disenchantment with dinar, or just plain burnt out.  I for one, like the conversations, even the contentious ones.........Where's everybody at?  Of course I will be signing off in half an hour for the weekend.......I don't post on the weekends,  That's my time to relax and reload.  So, it will be fun catching up on Monday.  What say you?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Everybody must have spring fever, or things to do, or disenchantment with dinar, or just plain burnt out.  I for one, like the conversations, even the contentious ones.........Where's everybody at?  Of course I will be signing off in half an hour for the weekend.......I don't post on the weekends,  That's my time to relax and reload.  So, it will be fun catching up on Monday.  What say you?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Sorry, I have been at the hospital all week with my oldest sister! I will try to get back to posting off the wall and funny stuff next week!

I sure hope next week is better then this week has been!  :peace:

• Upvote 4

Sorry, I have been at the hospital all week with my oldest sister! I will try to get back to posting off the wall and funny stuff next week!

Hope things are better - will keep your sister in my prayers. Be positive and things will be better next week.

Just remember - when you hit bottom, you at least have to bounce...

• Upvote 4

Hope all is well with your sister Bump.  Have a nice weekend.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Thank You, it was really bad for a while but she is better today! Just trying to get her BP under control again! 

I will must likely be on more this weekend as I hope we get her home today or tomorrow!!

• Upvote 3

Hope things are better - will keep your sister in my prayers. Be positive and things will be better next week.

Just remember - when you hit bottom, you at least have to bounce...

Thank You!!   :)

I have been doing a lot of bouncing as of late!!   :lol:  :lol:

My best wishes to you and your sister.  I will include both of you in my prayers, my friend.

Thank You!!  :)

This is what I love about this site!

This is what keeps me coming back here day after day for hours at a time!!  It's all of YOU!!!!!   :hug:

Same here bump hope all`s well.

See ya Monday Shabs  guess ill just argue with myself till you get back.

Hey at least farwould came too long enough to make a small post before he faded to black again. Poor guy

Thank You my friend!  :)

• Upvote 5

Hey at least farwould came too long enough to make a small post before he faded to black again. Poor guy

No kidding.....I really feel bad for him.  We should all keep him in our prayers.  I know you are already.  Don't argue with yourself too much.....your other side might give you a smack to the beak.  Have a good weekend.   :salute: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

GO RV, then BV

Shab... Enjoy your weekend.

• Upvote 1

Peace to you and your family. Hope all is well! Really! Slay.

No kidding.....I really feel bad for him.  We should all keep him in our prayers.  I know you are already.  Don't argue with yourself too much.....your other side might give you a smack to the beak.  Have a good weekend.   :salute: 

GO RV, then BV

He's a great guy Shabs. He really is! Helps me out every time I get in trouble. Bump, My best to you and your family.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear bout your sis Bump, I pray all gets better for your family!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm sending positive energy to you and your sister Bump. I have every confidence that she will be enveloped in love and prayer and brought to a place of health and happiness. If she is as good a person as you, I know the Lord will protect and watch over her.

• Upvote 4

Everybody must have spring fever, or things to do, or disenchantment with dinar, or just plain burnt out.  I for one, like the conversations, even the contentious ones.........Where's everybody at?  Of course I will be signing off in half an hour for the weekend.......I don't post on the weekends,  That's my time to relax and reload.  So, it will be fun catching up on Monday.  What say you?    

GO RV, then BV

I'm Here Shabs... :wave:  

Sorry I have not been posting as much... just been "Up To My Ears" lately.

Looking forward to "relaxing and reloading" like you do... it's just one of those times.

Please know I check in and appreciate seeing your post very much. ;)  Same with "Our Dear Ole Dog". Hahaha  :D  

You have a "heart of gold" Dog.

I am also rooting for our friend Farwood. (PG... Big Hugs Coming Your Way :hug: )

As For You Bumper :) You Are The Bestest EVER!

Thank You So Much For ALL You Do For This Community.

Please Know How Much "We Love You Man"!  :blush: Best Always To You...

(I don't even know if I would still be here if it were not for you, Thank You)

Thank You!!   :)

I have been doing a lot of bouncing as of late!!   :lol:

This is what I love about this site!

This is what keeps me coming back here day after day for hours at a time!!  It's all of YOU!!!!!   :hug:

• Upvote 3

Thanks to ALL of you for the prayers!

I just got home from the hospital, still having issues with the BP and they are keeping her over night and I am glad for that! She needs to stay so they can watch her and make her better.

Thanks Again

Bump

You are all the best

• Upvote 3

Still here Shab's... but kinda quiet... been a bit busy here abouts... no complaints though... busy beats bored and the phone not ringin'!!!   :blush: 

Bumper... be prayin' for your sister as well bro...  ;) 

... we have to take a quick trip up to the "frozen tundra" (a.k.a. "The Dairy State", or "Cheese Nation", also the home of the "Packer Backer's"), and check on my wife's mom... she was in the hospital and had to be given 4 pints of blood... and they don't really know how she got low on the precious red stuff???   :huh:  So... if'n you would remember her as well ya'll... thanks!   :) 

• Upvote 2

... we have to take a quick trip up to the "frozen tundra" (a.k.a. "The Dairy State", or "Cheese Nation", also the home of the "Packer Backer's"), and check on my wife's mom... she was in the hospital and had to be given 4 pints of blood... and they don't really know how she got low on the precious red stuff???   :huh:  So... if'n you would remember her as well ya'll... thanks!   :) 

Consider it done, Rod...

KK

• Upvote 2

Still here Shab's... but kinda quiet... been a bit busy here abouts... no complaints though... busy beats bored and the phone not ringin'!!!   :blush: 

Bumper... be prayin' for your sister as well bro...  ;) 

Rod your mother in law will have my prayers as well. 

• Upvote 2