Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Passion of Christ

EagleEye

In 1976 I had the unimaginable honor of being selected as spokesman and editor for the Shroud of Turin Research Project (STURP) that actually did hands on testing of the Shroud of Turin for six 24hr days. Since that time I have edited a book of essays by my fellow team members and authored three more on the Shroud. Furthermore I have produced one Documentary: Behold The Man (which airs annually on TBN) and appeared in a number of others (Discover, History, Nat Geo to mention a few) Yet in large measure due to media bias and the long since debunked C-14 results (they did NOT date the linen but a piece of cotton woven into the linen for repair of fire damage in the middle ages) the Shroud remains the best kept secret of Christianity. The Shroud will be brought out for display this May. My current book project has garnered an invitation to Rome to speak in conjunction with this public exhibition. For those who are interested in learning more about this awesome artifact and the evidence it displays of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I have a fantastic multi-media presentation, 34years in the making. I will come to your venue to speak and promise you will understand your faith as never before. Send a PM for details and or my book titles which are available on Amazon.

A blessed Resurrection celebration to you all. :wave:

EagleEye,

This is simply amazing I have watched the television programs that you were involved in and read your books and had no idea that was you. Thank you for the post and the work you have participated in, and produced simply amazing.

Sincerely,

Todd

Yes He is good, I have also seen your work,and have been very blessed by it's encouragement! If you know that you know that you know, you don't let anybody stand in your way of speaking the truth! I believe this to be truth, based on your materials, and others who I respect who have inspected the cloth first hand. Our savior is RISEN!!!! and is coming again, make no mistake about that! Thank you for the work you have done on this very touchy subject. I also know the man who has been in search of the ark of the covenant. That is very interesting as well.

Yes He is good, I have also seen your work,and have been very blessed by it's encouragement! If you know that you know that you know, you don't let anybody stand in your way of speaking the truth! I believe this to be truth, based on your materials, and others who I respect who have inspected the cloth first hand. Our savior is RISEN!!!! and is coming again, make no mistake about that! Thank you for the work you have done on this very touchy subject. I also know the man who has been in search of the ark of the covenant. That is very interesting as well.
Which "ark" searcher...I have known or known of several including the late Ron Wyatt whose work fascinated me because IF accurate then a) the "blood" of Jesus was on the mercy seat of the ACTUAL ARK B) we would be able to compare the "blood" on the Ark with that on the Shroud....HE IS RISEN INDEED !!! Maranatha COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS !!

I met Jim Irwin, who went in search of Noah's Ark after his incredible walk on the moon (Apollo 15) He drove the Lunar rover. Unfortunately space caused his body to create way too much cholesterol and he died 4 days after I met him. He had every intention of going back and making another run for the Ark.

Hey Eagle Eye, I watch hrs and hrs of that on history channel and another channel yesterday. Its truly amazing.When they highlighted the blood from the computer image, tears were streaming down my face .I cant imagine the **** they put on him and he did it for us. I myself believe that its definitley the real thing.

I met Jim Irwin, who went in search of Noah's Ark after his incredible walk on the moon (Apollo 15) He drove the Lunar rover. Unfortunately space caused his body to create way too much cholesterol and he died 4 days after I met him. He had every intention of going back and making another run for the Ark.
I met him when I was on faculty at the Air Force Academy