Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tires, battery stolen from SUV as it lay on top of victim after crash, police say

Cronus

Tires, battery stolen from SUV as it lay on top of victim after crash, police say

Published March 22, 2013

Associated Press

CARLSBAD, N.M. –  New Mexico police investigating a fatal traffic crash found that somebody stole wheels, tires and the battery from a wrecked SUV as it lay on top of the victim.

Carlsbad police say 26-year-old Steven Roy Reese of Carlsbad was killed either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning when he apparently lost control of his 1996 Ford Explorer on a little-used dirt road.

The Carlsbad Current-Argus reports the medical investigator determined Reese was dead for at least eight hours before police found him.

Police Lt. Jennifer Moyers says removal of the items was both illegal and extremely insensitive. She says possible charges include theft and failure to give notice of an accident.Last weekend, a family involved in a wreck on Interstate 40 wreck near Albuquerque lost possessions worth thousands of dollars after they say authorities failed to secure the crash site.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/22/tires-battery-stolen-from-suv-as-it-lay-on-top-victim-after-crash-police-say/#ixzz2OHfIwWqE

There is none righteous, not even one. So despite the crudeness of this story from OUR perspective, remember sin is sin and the lie you told earlier is the same to "God". I dont believe in him, i just thought i would remind everyone not to be casting stones ;). Since I dont believe in "God" i dont have to worry about being a hypocrite to my beliefs, so i say hang the theif.. but all you good "god fearers" should love him, as "god" would hahaha

• Downvote 1

An insensitive thief.......you don't say?   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

There is none righteous, not even one. So despite the crudeness of this story from OUR perspective, remember sin is sin and the lie you told earlier is the same to "God". I dont believe in him, i just thought i would remind everyone not to be casting stones ;). Since I dont believe in "God" i dont have to worry about being a hypocrite to my beliefs, so i say hang the theif.. but all you good "god fearers" should love him, as "god" would hahaha

He loves you Nate......deal with it.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

I am surprised you would use the word, sin, instead of crime.  Criminals deserve to be punished for their unlawful acts.  That doesn't mean God won't forgive them of their sin, but that don't mean they shouldn't get what they deserve here on earth either.