Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cops release dramatic video showing Philadelphia triple shooting

yota691

http://youtu.be/CdwcnpJWBws

Dramatic video of a gunman firing repeatedly into a Philadelphia shop and the ensuing struggle that left three people injured was released by police on Thursday as they stepped up the hunt for the attacker.

Footage posted on YouTube by the Philadelphia Police Department shows one victim trying to keep the culprit out by holding the door closed while others fall to the floor and try to shield themselves. Bullets pierce the glass door and the suspect reaches around to fire again at the group.  

130322-philly-shooting-6a.380;380;7;70;0

Philadelphia Police Department

Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the suspect for a shooting that injured three men in Philadelphia.

Separate video of Tuesday night's shooting filmed outside the store shows the suspect walking to the front door and firing into the shop. After several failed attempts to get at the victims inside, he backs up and fires through the glass.

The attacker then turns and runs away, leaving three victims with non-life-threatening gunshot wounds.

Police describe the shooter as being a black male between 6 feet and 6 feet and 2 inches tall, of medium build with a beard or goatee and wearing a dark colored sweatshirt. 

Edited by yota691

My eyes must be bad......that cat looks white to me and the hoodie appears to be light gray.  In fact, even the victims are wearing hoodies........seems as if everybody in this video has something to hide.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Yeah Thats what I thought shabs definitely white.

Wow the way that went down if just one of those men had had a concealed carry permit

The bad guy would have had a bad case of lead poison .

I mean they could have greased him right through the door with the right weapon