Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to renew your Warka E-Banking Services Subscription and get results

phlip

Over the years that I’ve had my Warka account I’ve experienced both very good and very bad communications from Warka’s staff. In my own way I’ve learned to streamline the process in order to try and elicit the most efficient responses possible from them.

With that said, I’d like to share my version of an authorization letter to renew an E-banking Services Subscription which I created on MS Word and adapted to fit my own specific information. Anyone else can do the same as easily as signing in to DV and then copying and pasting the information shown below into their own Word document. Of course, it’s short enough to just retype something similar into your own word processing program if that seems easier to you.

Once you have the form looking like you want it to, you can then print it, sign and date it, scan it to either a pdf or a jpg file, rename it appropriately for clarity and save it to your desktop (or somewhere else convenient to you) ready to be attached to an email and sent to Warka.

I suggest a file name like: (type your 6 digit account # here) Authorization to renew E-Banking Services Subscription so that the Warka staff is clear just from the name of the document what it is and what you’re asking them to do.

It’s been my experience that the Warka staff relate much easier to your individual 6 digit account number than they do to your name ~ which makes it kind of like a real numbered account ~ only different.

Anyway, here is the authorization form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authorization to Renew E-banking Services Subscription

To: Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Attn: Mr. Ashraf Amr

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Re: Annual E- banking Subscription for 790/000000/1/2521/0

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), authorize Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to withdraw IQD 15,000 from my IQD Savings Account (above) to pay the annual fee for a Subscription to E-Banking Services.

Please send confirmation of renewal to this email address: (Type your email address here)

Thank you

Best Regards,

________________________________________                Date: _________________________

Type Your Signature Name Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you have the authorization form signed, scanned and ready to attach; the next step is to prepare an email to attach it to.

Unfortunately, it’s been my experience that if you follow the Warka website recommendation of sending the email just to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com it will likely just end up lost in cyberspace and you will probably never get any kind of response.

Why that is I’m not sure, but I have the suspicion that either Ashraf Amr doesn’t have enough command of English to respond or maybe he doesn’t even exist.

Even with the proper authorization form and an email sent to the right folks, lately it is still taking the Warka staff about a week (as opposed to a couple of days back in December 2012) to renew subscriptions and turn passwords back on again. Also, most of the time they’ll renew the subscription and turn on the password well before they send an email confirmation and about 50% of the time they’ll just renew the subscription without the email confirmation at all. It will end up being up to you to keep trying your password until it works again.

Whatever the case, below are the email addresses, subject title and language that myself and others have used successfully to renew e-banking with Warka.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Email language to renew E-banking Services at Warka

Adapt to fit, Copy, Paste, & Send

To: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

CC: c.services@warka-bank-iq.com and ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Subject: (your 6 digit account #) E-Banking Services Subscription Renewal

E-Banking Services Department

Customer Services Department

International Foreign Relations

Attached to this transmission please find the file copy of my signed Authorization Letter to renew my Subscription to E-banking Services.

I expect to hear from you shortly with a confirmation that my subscription and password have been renewed.

Best Regards,

Your Name

Your 6 digit account #

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In keeping up with the latest Warka communications response times:

One Warka Client followed the recommended drill regarding an Authorization Letter with email addresses and language and sent an e-banking renewal request on 19 March, 2013.

He was able to log back on to his account on 25 March, 2013 and received a confirmation email on 27 March, 2013.

That’s 4 Baghdad business days to renew the password and 6 business days to confirm.

Not exactly the swiftest service in the world, but at least they’re still in business and that means there’s still the possibility of wire transferring our money back ~ hopefully in the near future.

Anyway, here’s a copy of the email thread ending in the confirmation:

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: laith alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com>
Cc: Warka Client (name & address protected)
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: XXXXXX e-bank subscription (account number protected)

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:57:40 +0300
To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: RE: XXXXXX e-bank subscription (account number protected)

Dear Sir,

The e-banking department confirm that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com we will provide our full cooperation and support.

Best regards,

E-banking Team

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, pleasecontact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply-To: Warka Client (name & address protected)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:58:26 +0300
To: Ashraf Amr <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com>
Cc: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, Customer Services <c.services@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: XXXXXX e-bank subscription (account number protected) 

E-Banking Services Department

Customer Services Department

International Foreign Relations

Attached to this transmission please find the file copy of a signed Authorization Letter renewing my Subscription to E-banking Services.

I expect to hear from you shortly with a confirmation of renewal.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Warka Client

XXXXXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few things to make note of here:

First, it looks like there’s a new player in Warka’s E-Banking Department ~ Laith Alamir seems to have taken the place of Ashraf Amr. It’s anybody’s guess as to whether the new guy is an assistant or a replacement and whether the substitution is permanent or temporary.

Second, for whatever unknown reason Laith Alamir sent the confirmation email to Mohammad K Issa, but not to the Warka Client and then Mo had to resend it to the Warka Client ~ but only as a CC ~ not as the original recipient.

What up with that, Homey?!

Thirdly, FYI Mohammad K Issa’s middle name appears to be Kamal.  

Another Warka client followed the recommended drill regarding an Authorization Letter with email addresses and language and sent a request to purchase an IQD CD on 17 March, 2013.

He received an e-mail confirming the purchase on 27 March, 2013.

That’s 7 Baghdad business days to confirm a straight forward purchase of a CD.

This same Warka client also followed the drill and sent a request to renew his e-banking subscription on the same day 17 March, 2013.

On 26 March, 2013 he tried to log on to his account to find out when the CD was actually started, but was unable to because his password was still expired.

That’s 6 Baghdad business days and his password hadn’t even been renewed, let alone confirmed by email ~ so go figure.

A person just has to soldier on with patience when it comes to Warka and hope that someday dealing with them will become something resembling normalcy.

• 2 weeks later...

Philip - Thank you for this post. After months of trying to get a response from Warka, I used your step-by-step guide on Thursday and received a reply today from Mr. Issa. I can now access my account without  a problem.

Thanks again.

Edited by ljs850

• 2 weeks later...

You do know they probably read this form and topic don't you?  I'm sure ebanking exists. I've never had a problem communicating iwth them.

I find them easier to deal with than some of the latest communications I've had lately here in North Amercia.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Philip- Not sure that our last post...posted.  Just wanted to let you know that we just copied and pasted you letters in hopes that we can get out E-banking services renewed.  We have been trying since January and have had no response from Warka.  We will let you know what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Philip- Not sure that our last post...posted.  Just wanted to let you know that we just copied and pasted you letters in hopes that we can get out E-banking services renewed.  We have been trying since January and have had no response from Warka.  We will let you know what happens.

There must be something you are doing wrong. Sorry don't mean to criticize you but if done right, you will get this setup in a few days or a week at the most. First thing do not send this on a Friday. Send them Monday - Wednesday night about 10 pm Eastern so they receive it first thing in the morning their time.

This must be copied and pasted into a word document where it must be completed and signed by you. I typed everything except my signature and date.

Then save this word document and scan it as a PDF.  Send that PDF along with your request email to receive ebanking on your account. Make sure you put your name and account details in the email as well along with your name and address and telephone number. They want it all.

Send it to the ebanking email address as well as Mr. Issa. Be as polite as possible. There are letters in many of the threads in this section to use as examples. If  you are not following these steps that might be the reason for their lack of response.

I use words like Dear Ebanking Department.  I also close my email with Kindest Regards.  Use the word "please" when  you are requesting your account be setup for ebanking. All these go a long way.

This is Mr. Issa's email ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

This is what you copy into a word document and sign and date it

I, honeymoonfund am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank. My Account #’s are as follows: USD Savings Account # ______________________ IQD Savings Account # _______________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service. Party in full agreement, signed below.

Name: ______________________________

Address: ____________________________ ____________________________

Email: ____________________________ __________________________________

_

Signed _________________________________________________________

Date: ________________________

Edited by Goldiegirl

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

This is a little off topic

I'm having some problems with the Warka online banking. I can log in and my name is displayed, however my accounts are not under display accts or Internet statements.

Now I can't even get to the website it's saying internal error.

I tried to send an email to e-banking and Mr Issa and the messages were returned, undeliverable

Can anyone offer some insight

Thank you