Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lord Munckton's warning for America!

parmenio

like seriously, are we having this discussion..

I am a duel citizen,born in canada raised in the U.S.and i cant believe i would be standing here defending this country when we have others fleeing north ,

I have kids here now and im not going anywhere.

Are you aware of how scared canadians are of guns , i mean like deer in the headlights look , you want to be around people like that in times of tyranny,

And how long do you think you will survive in canada after a colapse ? a few years , you know there is only like 60k canadian troops , more show for clevland browns games ..like seriously give your head a shake .

They purge america , its over for everybody , you cant run , you cant hide..and comments about money? our only hope is for the dinar to hit , cash out , spend all of it on physcal assets and survive this thing . When poop hits the fan here , you can take money todally out of the equation,and if you think your cute by buying foreign currencys, remeber half of the cash floating in the world is the american dollar. 

You need to deal with whats coming , come together , stand together ,and survive this thing , as long as it takes

like seriously, are we having this discussion..

I am a duel citizen,born in canada raised in the U.S.and i cant believe i would be standing here defending this country when we have others fleeing north ,

I have kids here now and im not going anywhere.

Are you aware of how scared canadians are of guns , i mean like deer in the headlights look , you want to be around people like that in times of tyranny,

And how long do you think you will survive in canada after a colapse ? a few years , you know there is only like 60k canadian troops , more show for clevland browns games ..like seriously give your head a shake .

They purge america , its over for everybody , you cant run , you cant hide..and comments about money? our only hope is for the dinar to hit , cash out , spend all of it on physcal assets and survive this thing . When poop hits the fan here , you can take money todally out of the equation,and if you think your cute by buying foreign currencys, remeber half of the cash floating in the world is the american dollar. 

You need to deal with whats coming , come together , stand together ,and survive this thing , as long as it takes

You gotta be kididng me. I don't know where you came from in Canada but we shoot game up here and let me tell you....If you give me the right kind of weapon I'd shoot you between the eyes without blinking or taking a breath  buddy.

Deer in headlights...well then, you've never been to western Canada and there we shoot first and ask questions second.

Stay the H*LL down there....We don't want anyone like you.

We like to think so. Come on out and visit after the RV. I'll take you to a place with one of the best pieces of prime rib you've ever sunk you teeth into.

If your not into red meat - I also know of a place that has a fantastic trout almondine!

I've got quite a few friends in Columbus, MT.  A great friend of mine is fixing to move there when he retires.....his kids are already there.  He and I are big fans of greasy spoons and 72 oz. steaks......our wives get ill watching us eat and drink..  He travels out there twice a year and says it's beautiful.  I will get out that way one day.  My wife has never been west of the Mississippi, so she is jonesing for a trip west.  Best to you Tdude.   :salute: 

GO RV, then BV

You gotta be kididng me. I don't know where you came from in Canada but we shoot game up here and let me tell you....If you give me the right kind of weapon I'd shoot you between the eyes without blinking or taking a breath  buddy.

Deer in headlights...well then, you've never been to western Canada and there we shoot first and ask questions second.

I've been to Canada quite a few times.....only 1 time though did I travel past Windsor.....got side tracked (those from this area will understand).  What's up with that metric system.....get with the program Canada.  Oh wait, only the United States is smug enough to stick to the old measuring system.  Hosers!!!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Hey I see the writing on the wall shabs. I will fight for my freedom and liberties to the death but the way things are going I dont want to get caught with my pants down.

Nobody wants to see that sxsess.......two words:  draw strings.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

I've got quite a few friends in Columbus, MT.  A great friend of mine is fixing to move there when he retires.....his kids are already there.  He and I are big fans of greasy spoons and 72 oz. steaks......our wives get ill watching us eat and drink..  He travels out there twice a year and says it's beautiful.  I will get out that way one day.  My wife has never been west of the Mississippi, so she is jonesing for a trip west.  Best to you Tdude.   :salute: 

GO RV, then BV

I've been to Canada quite a few times.....only 1 time though did I travel past Windsor.....got side tracked (those from this area will understand).  What's up with that metric system.....get with the program Canada.  Oh wait, only the United States is smug enough to stick to the old measuring system.  Hosers!!!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Nobody wants to see that sxsess.......two words:  draw strings.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

It was cute when I was little..

HA HA HA thats cute and all and , But im really not respecting your gun gangster attitute , and if your out west like B.C. its really the canadian version of california ..alberta is as conservative as it gets up there , you know whats funny is you can drink your own kool -aid and think what you want and spin whatever facts you want , but i know the truth  , and guess what i lived on both sides of the border..If The U.S. is out of the picture with the right to defend itself ,Canada would be eaten alive by any other hostile contry , and my cousin is high ranking soldier at gagetown , i know my facts , get off your inferority conplex and get a grip on reality , the only thing you can shoot is your mouth ..and anybody else reading this can rest assured running up north will not end well , stand your ground , come together , because once America is toppled there will be no where to go or fight .