Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Asking Uneek and all who have faith...

I am a firm believer in FAITH, BELIEF, LAW OF ATTRACTION ETC.  I also believe that the more people that focus on POSITIVE outcomes, while leaving the details to the Universe, God, Spirit, however you believe, can be powerful beyond measure.  I am asking anyone who is willing, to set your intention at the same time everyday, and join me with a few minutes of meditation, prayer, introspection or whatever you would like to call it.. and send out the energy of positive completetion for a successful and prosperous rv so that we may not only realize our own dreams and ambitions, but for many, I know there are others we are looking to help! 

So I ask that you set aside a few minutes at 12:15 pm eastern time starting tomorrow March 21, 2013 in honor of the season of Spring and new beginnings/renewels (translate that to your time zones please) and close your eyes, fold your hands, go to your knees if you so choose and offer up the positive outcome we all envision for ourselves. 

I will post a few meditations and prayers here for abundance/prosperity/gratitude for your consideration if you are not sure of what words to use.. Forgive me as I am not familiar with all systems of belief, but will offer up words from the main ones I am familiar with.. no offense meant if yours is not here.. NAMASTE

TO GOD:

The abundant and ever-present spirit of God is within me and I am now in the Presence of Abundance, Richness and Glory. All that I am is one with the mighty power of the All Good.

In the presence of the now, I give thanks for all that I have. I am blessed to be here in this moment affirming my good fortune and the abundant and compassionate truth about the world in which I live. God is delighted in me and all that I can dream and perceive is within my reach and my Universe. I proclaim my prosperity now, owning my inheritance in the rich kingdom of my Mother and Father God.

I have prosperous relationships with others. I enjoy harmonious friendships and loving connections with my family. God in me shows up in my relationships to ensure a joyful outcome to each situation; my lessons are easy. I have prosperous health in my physical and mental body; I enjoy vitality and live pain free, with strength and clarity of thought. I have the capacity to do all that I need to do and more, feeling young and energetic each and every day.

I have prosperity in my work and feel called to live a life with meaning. What I do makes a difference in the world and in my life. I am valued and valuable and I have a clear mission to fulfill. My finances are prosperous. Money flows to me and from me with ease; I have more than enough. Unexpected sources supply me with my good and I am filled with gratitude.

My prayers of thanksgiving multiply the good that comes to me. I work with the laws of the Universe and live in a constant state of prosperity and riches. I am responsible and in charge of my abundance; and I make wise and insightful decisions about my prosperity. God and I are one in the richness of Life. And so it is, Amen.

OUR CREATOR:

My Creator, I AM thankful with all my heart, soul, mind and intent for the divine abundance manifesting through my personal fortune and success. I AM manifesting, receiving, accepting and allowing my divine abundance to completely permeate all parts of my Beingness on all levels, dimensions and throughout all of my aspects within all directions of eternity and infinity.

I AM grateful to you My Beautiful Creator for this blessed prosperity.

I AM moving beyond fear and fulfilling my Divine Blueprint prepared for me, My Creator on Earth and beyond.

I AM open and receiving my financial wealth, success, bounty, abundance, blessings, gifts, and grace.  I AM fulfilling my service commitments.

I AM accepting my divine heritage right now and I AM thanking you My Creator for the timely answer to this prayer. I AM so very grateful for the divine bounty. My Creator Your Will Is Done Through Me.

And So It Is

Amen, Amen, Amen, OM

My beloved subconscious mind, I AM hereby lovingly decreeing, commanding and acknowledging that this prayer is heard directly by My Creator and it is sent along with all the manna and vital force asking, manifesting and demonstrating my intent in this prayer.

Amen. And So It Is

My Creator the Rain of Blessings Is Falling On Me and I AM soaking up the abundance that is multiplying one thousand fold throughout all my levels, dimensions and within all aspects of this Beingness throughout all directions of eternity and infinity. This prosperity manifestation is bursting forth with Divine Bounty, Blessings, Gifts, Grace, Wisdom, Truth, Love and Light. I AM thankful and I AM sending you my gratitude.

And So It Is

Breath in this prayer to The Creator through your Crown Chakras, Along with the prayer demonstrate with the arm Mudra by lifting your arms in a cup shape above your head visualize the abundance of blessings, and grace showering down upon you, all around you, and penetrating all parts of you Beingness on all levels dimensions and aspect that you are.  Wait ten to fifteen seconds continuing until you have repeated the prayer 3 times and continue this process for a full 30 days.

PAGAN:

We have so much before us
on for this we are thankful.
We have so many blessings,
and for this we are thankful.
There are others not so fortunate,
and by this we are humbled.
We shall make an offering in their name
to the gods who watch over us,
that those in need are someday
as blessed as we are this day.

LAW OF ATTRACTION:

Today, I accept the Universal gift of abundance.
Today everything that I AM and have, that is Good,
is increased.
I identify everything I do with success.
I think affirmatively.
And with all my prayers, I accept abundance.
Whatever I need, whenever I need it,
wherever I need it, for as long as I need it,
will always be at hand.
I no longer see negation
or delay
or stagnation
in my undertakings.
Rather, I claim that the action of the Living Spirit
prospers everything I do,
increases every Good I possess
and brings success to me and everyone I meet.
Everything I think about and do
is animated by the Divine Presence,
sustained by the Infinite Power,
and multiplied by the Divine Goodness.

NATIVE AMERICAN:

windian.jpgCreator hear us, for we are your children.
Father we thank you for all that you have given us.
We thank you for the lessons that you have taught us and
for the life that you have allowed us to lead.
We thank you Mother Earth for your beauty and sustenance.
We thank the masters of this
for their guidance, protection and direction.
Father we thank you for the white light that surrounds us, and for
that same white light which transmutes all negativity
into love and healing.
We thank you father, for the healing of our souls,
the healing of the Earth and for the healing of all mankind.
We call upon the power of the universe, to
allow us happiness, prosperity, healing and love.
We call upon the power of the universe for
good relationship to all things.
We call upon the power of the universe, for sacred direction,
sacred protection, sacred correction and sacred connection.
We call upon the power of the universe for magic and miracles.
We honor you Creator, as we honor all things seen and unseen.
We honor you Creator, as we honor our ancestors,
as we honor ourselves.
AHO

ZEN/BUDDHIST:
By the power and the truth of this practice,
may all beings have happiness, and the causes of happiness.
May all be free from sorrow, and the causes of sorrow.
May all never be separated from the sacred happiness
which is sorrowless.
And may all live in equanimity,
without too much attachment and too much aversion,
And live believing in the equality of all that lives.

May all beings be filled with joy and peace.
May all beings everywhere,
The strong and the weak,
The great and the small,
The mean and the powerful,
The short and the long,
the subtle and the gross:
May all beings everywhere,
Seen and unseen,
Dwelling far off or nearby,
Being or waiting to become:
May all be filled with lasting joy.
Let no one deceive another,

Let no one anywhere despise another,
Let no one out of anger or resentment
Wish suffering on anyone at all.
Just as a mother with her own life
Protects her child, her only child, from harm,
So within yourself let grow
A boundless love for all creatures.

Let your love flow outward through the universe,
To its height, its depth, its broad extent,
A limitless love, without hatred or enmity.
Then as you stand or walk,
Sit or lie down,
As long as you are awake,
Strive for this with a one-pointed mind;
Your life will bring heaven to earth.
-Sutta Nipata

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree
planted by streams of water,
that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers

Psalm 1

• Upvote 8

Interesting post and it may well work....I am amazed how very similar in spirit and prose all these prayers are. It just affirms in me that there is only one God and we all have our own methods and/or ways of praise and loving Him. No matter what we call our religion. It's all about love at the end of the day.

• Upvote 6

I would hope that anyone inclined to get down on their knees tomorrow at 12:15 est would be praying for something less selfish than an RV of the Iraqi Dinar. 

World peace? An end to hunger? Women's rights in 3rd world countries? Things that are really important..

• Upvote 3

I would hope that anyone inclined to get down on their knees tomorrow at 12:15 est would be praying for something less selfish than an RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

World peace? An end to hunger? Women's rights in 3rd world countries? Things that are really important..

Nah, just give me my money.

Edited by gatoraces
  • Upvote 1

I would hope that anyone inclined to get down on their knees tomorrow at 12:15 est would be praying for something less selfish than an RV of the Iraqi Dinar. 

i agree. i could never bring of prayer of greed before the lord. imo...one must humble themselves and come with a pure heart. i couldnt say i pray for the iraqis to have a better life....because that prayer is rooted behind my true wish of a rv.

Best wishes to those who join in.

• Upvote 1

2 corinthians 9:8  "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work."

And there are more scriptures that would speak to your heart in understanding..

Law of Attraction states that "You CANNOT help the sick from a place of sickness nor the poor from a place of poverty..." 

It is not selfish to have faith to find yourself in better circumstances to help change the world from a better place of standing... I choose to not only "PRAY" for others and for a better world, but "PRAY" that I find myself and am able to take action and responsibility to help get it there.. I put verbs in my words...

Can you, from where you sit, here today, help with those challenges you mentioned above?  Or, with financial freedom, will you find yourself supporting their causes, or traveling to their countries to support them emotionally and physically or showing them how to grow their own food, buidling water systems with them side by side.. can you do that from where you stand now?  How about teaching children to meditate, as it is said, that if every child of the age of 8 and less were taught to meditate, world peace would be accomplished in a generation... Or would this blessing on you, be theirs as well... Peace out.. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Let's not forget the abuse of children. At some point the rampant sexual abuse of children on our planet has to stop. The Asians are one of the worst offenders that I'm aware of. Let's not forget the Catholic Church. We all know what happened!!!! Let's not sweep it under the carpet. The Catholic Church is less than stellar in my mind. 

Just curious: how do you get from "sufficiency" to the mega-RV?

suf·fi·cien·cy[suh-fish-uhthinsp.pngthinsp.pngn-see] Show IPA
noun
the state or fact of being sufficient; adequacy.
a sufficient number or amount; enough.
adequate provision or supply, especially of wealth.

With that being said, I would believe that sufficiency would also be a matter of perspective and a personal one dependant on ones path and goals.  If one wanted enough funds to provide for their family and start a homeless shelter and provide for the needs of those they service, a sufficient amount would obviously be different than the other individual who wanted to provide for their family and go to Africa and help a community install irrigations systems and build a school and equip it to provide for students and teachers... or how about the person who needs to provide prosthetics for their child, where they are outgrown every year and the cost is astronomical to replace them and insurances don't cover and you are looking for a lifetime.. add on the cost of a vehicle retrofitted to allow that individual to drive when of age, what would you consider a sufficient amount?  The word does not in and of itself limit the amount necessarily, but leaves room for the intention of goals and dreams I would imagine.  :)

And as an added note, I would point out that we are all invested with a certain amount that we have decided is "sufficient" in relation to risk of loss and reward of return.. most would be happy to be debt free and start with a clean, even slate.. others are hoping for more to re-invest after expenses and "sufficiently" provide for their children and beyond.. perspective is reality.  Sufficiency is subjective.. Namaste

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well it is my (completely subjective and unsupported) opinion that the overwhelming number of good works in the world as you describe are not started by people who are rich, but by people who are committed to making a difference.  Somehow they manage to get it done despite not having the funds themselves.  Being a wealthy philanthropist would of course be fun, but if your focus is on good works, I suggest you are fooling yourself if you think the only thing holding you back is that the giant RV has yet to occur (and by the way, it is not going to occur either).

Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 2

Well it is my (completely subjective and unsupported) opinion that the overwhelming number of good works in the world as you describe are not started by people who are rich, but by people who are committed to making a difference.  Somehow they manage to get it done despite not having the funds themselves.  Being a wealthy philanthropist would of course be fun, but if your focus is on good works, I suggest you are fooling yourself if you think the only thing holding you back is that the giant RV has yet to occur (and by the way, it is not going to occur either).

Respectfully accepted viewpoint.. but I wonder why one who believes so obviously in contradiction has bothered not only to monitor a post asking for those of faith, but also finds themselves posting.. :)  Its all good makecents.. whether it happens or not, truly.  I am a philanthropist now and support when and where I can with my meager dollars and there is nothing holding me back.. the woman I help today with conversation and tea to help get her through another day with her abusive husband has still been helped.  Tomorrow, I may be able to afford her lawyer and a new place to live, while he comes home to an empty cold house.  Or how about the animals I foster now with my meager dollars, where tomorrow they will have acreage to run and sufficient hands to feed and meet their needs while waiting for their forever homes, as opposed to the cold prick of a needle and strangers faces in fading eyes as they take their last.. if I fool myself with dreams such as these.. I am a fool that dances the happy dance daily.. Namaste

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 corinthians 9:8  "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work."

And there are more scriptures that would speak to your heart in understanding..

Law of Attraction states that "You CANNOT help the sick from a place of sickness nor the poor from a place of poverty..." 

It is not selfish to have faith to find yourself in better circumstances to help change the world from a better place of standing... I choose to not only "PRAY" for others and for a better world, but "PRAY" that I find myself and am able to take action and responsibility to help get it there.. I put verbs in my words...

Can you, from where you sit, here today, help with those challenges you mentioned above?  Or, with financial freedom, will you find yourself supporting their causes, or traveling to their countries to support them emotionally and physically or showing them how to grow their own food, buidling water systems with them side by side.. can you do that from where you stand now?  How about teaching children to meditate, as it is said, that if every child of the age of 8 and less were taught to meditate, world peace would be accomplished in a generation... Or would this blessing on you, be theirs as well... Peace out.. :)

This sounded like Abraham coming through Esther Hicks.... Great stuff, thanks for the post, I will be joining all at 12:15  :angel:

• Upvote 1

Respectfully accepted viewpoint.. but I wonder why one who believes so obviously in contradiction has bothered not only to monitor a post asking for those of faith, but also finds themselves posting.. :)

Just saw the post and was curious.  Nothing more than that. Not sure what "believes so obviously in contradiction" means, but that's fine.

Interesting post and it may well work....I am amazed how very similar in spirit and prose all these prayers are. It just affirms in me that there is only one God and we all have our own methods and/or ways of praise and loving Him. No matter what we call our religion. It's all about love at the end of the day.

Exactly, Puckster.

We are all one.

I love everyone.

(except Don'tlop the Bush lover....)

LOL Just kidding...

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

I am a firm believer in FAITH, BELIEF, LAW OF ATTRACTION ETC.  I also believe that the more people that focus on POSITIVE outcomes, while leaving the details to the Universe, God, Spirit, however you believe, can be powerful beyond measure.  I am asking anyone who is willing, to set your intention at the same time everyday, and join me with a few minutes of meditation, prayer, introspection or whatever you would like to call it.. and send out the energy of positive completetion for a successful and prosperous rv so that we may not only realize our own dreams and ambitions, but for many, I know there are others we are looking to help! 

So I ask that you set aside a few minutes at 12:15 pm eastern time starting tomorrow March 21, 2013 in honor of the season of Spring and new beginnings/renewels (translate that to your time zones please) and close your eyes, fold your hands, go to your knees if you so choose and offer up the positive outcome we all envision for ourselves. 

I will post a few meditations and prayers here for abundance/prosperity/gratitude for your consideration if you are not sure of what words to use.. Forgive me as I am not familiar with all systems of belief, but will offer up words from the main ones I am familiar with.. no offense meant if yours is not here.. NAMASTE

These are beautiful prayers -- I will be  glad to join you  and be in agreement for  the betterment of the  people in Iraq -- as well as for peace  and less suffering --  When I pray now  I pray in thanksgiving always - giving thanks in advance for what he is doing and will be  doing for me in my life -- 

I give thanks in advance for the measure of health and strength that  is being provided daily as well as guidance and direction for decisions -- I thank him for the grace and  mercy  daily when  this human  element fails in many areas during every day tasks and  challenges that arise 

I do not feel that our prayers in respect for what YOU are asking are with any greed  or selfishness in our hearts -- and God knows our hearts and our intentions  - I do not pray  asking for anything - I pray giving thanks  ."in advance" for what he is providing and will continue  to provide  - 

We are to be good stewards of what we have and we are to be responsible  - as well as honest - compassionate - charitable - understanding - kind - loving - forgiving - patient -  humble - respectful  etc etc -- we choose to be these and practice  being these  - or NOT

This is NOT to imply in any way that those asking for anything through their prayers is wrong - I am just sharing what I have been doing --- It has been my experience that  when we pray for patience or courage  that we do NOT wake up the next morning with those areas strengthened just because we prayed for them --    but we may get the experiences to allow us to grow in those areas - 

I think it is very important  HOW we pray - and it is also important to honor each persons way of praying -

Some of us are doing now what we can  in the way of helping others - and we want to be able to  do more and the investment in the dinar is a means of being able to do that - Some want to do  for others but right now   are struggling to feed their  family possibly - If they do extend their hand with the meager fare they have it will be blessed  like the widow's mite --

I cannot speak for anyone but myself but through comments being shared I feel that the majority of folks here truly want the RV to happen so they  can take care of their families  and help those less fortunate that have lost jobs and their homes - I do not feel it is "greed" at all in the hearts when sincere charity is there - 

I do not feel that my  God wants me to have less than you or anyone else -  I do not feel that  God  is to blame for what we have or do not have  - but our own choices and decisions

We all came to this investment for a reason  - and I feel sure we will be held accountable for how we manage it -

1sttime - thank you for your honorable request - I trust your intentions and will join you  gladly -- UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3 

• Upvote 1