Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The leftist loons are at it again. Part II.......Best friends are banned!!

parmenio

I'm a republican

End Quote

LIB, my Friend... I'm sure the above statement will create quite a stir among a few folks.....

Mr. U, ever heard of a "Moderate Republican before"? Hell, I thought I had it all figured out! Obviously, I was wrong!

I'm a republican

End Quote

LIB, my Friend... I'm sure the above statement will create quite a stir among a few folks.....

As long as they are stirred and not shaken.

I definitely have Republican morals and ethics and that is why I am registered Republican. However, as a moderate I can often agree more with democratic views. I suppose I could be considered an Independent but I am too much of a believer in less govt to consider myself anything other than a Republican.

Many hard core conservative Republicans rub me the wrong way because they show little or no respect for any other position than their own and that to me is just not reality. My dad was that way and he used to drive me nuts with his arrogant rhetoric.

• Upvote 2