Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For the Lopsters & Naysayers!.....

The link I provided has copyright 2012 at the very bottom center of the page, it sometimes has events scrolling across the top that show events for 2013 also, so we know this is relevant info..and that this is currently a proposal that either is, or could still be being considered...or IMO..they would have changed it by now..we will see....

Again, Read #3 at bottom of page/document

ttp://www.mop.gov.i...&pid=295&lng=en

AND IF IRAQ IS SUCH A RISK, AS SOME ON HERE PORTRAY IT TO BE...WHY WAS TEMPLETON INVESTED LIKE YOU WILL SEE BELOW, EVEN BACK IN 2009?...WHERE IS OUR TYPICAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA ON THIS?

TEMPLETON EMERGING MARKETS INCOME FUND
AS OF MAY 31, 2009
TOTAL NET ASSETS: $604,618,620
NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE: $12.77

PERCENT OF
TOTAL NET
ASSET ALLOCATION ASSETS PORTFOLIO CHARACTERISTICS
---------------- ---------- ---------------------------- ----------
CASH & OTHER 7.4% WEIGHTED AVG. CREDIT QUALITY BBB-
FIXED INCOME 92.6% WEIGHTED AVG. MATURITY 9.12 yrs.
---------- WEIGHTED AVG. DURATION 5.420 yrs.
100.0% WEIGHTED AVG. COUPON 7.380%

PERCENT OF PERCENT OF
TOTAL NET TOTAL NET
NET CURRENCY DISTRIBUTION ASSETS COUNTRY DISTRIBUTION ASSETS
------------------------- --------- ---------------------- ---------
ASIA 14.0% ASIA 22.9%
INDO RUPIAH 12.2% FIJI 1.6%
MALAYSI RINGGIT 0.8% INDIA 1.6%
SOUTH KOREAN WON 1.0% INDONESIA 12.8%
EUROPE 0.5% PAKISTAN 1.5%
EURO MON UNIT -0.4% PHILIPPINES 3.9%
POLAND ZLOTY 0.8% SOUTH KOREA 1.0%
LATIN AMERICA 14.9% VIETNAM 0.6%
BRAZILIAN REAL 12.7% EUROPE 23.2%
CHILEAN PESO 0.6% BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 0.9%
MEXICAN PESO 1.3% GEORGIA 0.9%
PERU NUEVO SOL 0.3% HUNGARY 0.5%
MID-EAST/AFRICA 1.3% KAZAKHSTAN 5.6%
EGYPTIAN POUND 1.3% NETHERLANDS 1.9%
NORTH AMERICA 69.4% POLAND 0.8%
US DOLLAR 69.4% RUSSIA 6.3%
TOTAL 100.0% UKRAINE 5.8%
UNITED KINGDOM 0.5%
LATIN AMERICA 33.4%
ARGENTINA 7.5%
BRAZIL 14.3%
COLOMBIA 1.5%
EL SALVADOR 0.4%
MEXICO 3.5%
PANAMA 1.1%
PERU 4.7%
VENEZUELA 0.3%
MID-EAST/AFRICA 10.2%
EGYPT 1.3%
GHANA 0.7%
IRAQ 5.2%
SOUTH AFRICA 2.0%
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 1.0%
OTHER 8.4%
SUPRANATIONAL 4.5%
CASH 3.2%
DERIVATIVES 0.8%
NORTH AMERICA 2.0%
UNITED STATES 2.0%
TOTAL 100.0%

Because as a high risk emerging market the few bonds Iraq has issued pay higher interest.  The fund has about $40M USD worth if you look at they annual report.  Investing in government bonds is not remotely the same as investing in the counties currency.  So the fund manages think Iraq will pay its debts and thus they'll get a good return.  Seems straight forward.

• Upvote 1

that would be stupid to not own dinars and be on a dinar forum there would be no point

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Exactly, its a con where those being scammed are among the ones most reinforcing and perpetuating the scam.

then, why are you even here ?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/139423-why-will-the-dinar-rv/page-3#ixzz2OJQNjoLJ

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

To try and provide some counter to that effect. Why are you here?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/139423-why-will-the-dinar-rv/page-3#ixzz2OJWvbaJM

it wasnt me that asked the question .. it was another chatter ..

it didnt pick  his screen name in the copy and paste .. the link is there if you want to know who it was that asked you that question ..

fact is we know why your here .. you believe this is a scam and your here to provide opposition

Well,

Many other global currencies have worked out with 000s. Why should the dinar be any different?

Therefore, why LOP? - That is the better question...

Other countries live & survive and function well with 000s. Iraq has done it thus far, why remove 000s?

it wasnt me that asked the question .. it was another chatter ..

it didnt pick  his screen name in the copy and paste .. the link is there if you want to know who it was that asked you that question ..

Sorry.

fact is we know why your here .. you believe this is a scam and your here to provide opposition

Correct. I think I've been pretty clear about it. Why does it bother you so much?
  • Upvote 1

i still think it is funny that people call out 'lopsters'.   like a 'lopster' is going to be really upset cashing in millions of dollars if they happen to be incorrect.

My point exactly.... Besides... For some here it would seem that their very concept of "negativity" is anything and anyone thinking differently from them.

As though they would hold firmly in their hands the absolutely objective concept of  what's  really positive and what's really negative... A sort of universal knowledge..... Hmmm.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i still think it is funny that people call out 'lopsters'.   like a 'lopster' is going to be really upset cashing in millions of dollars if they happen to be incorrect.

Bingo! I think people like to use it as an insult towards anyone who might realize that this is not a slam dunk investment, and can see that we really are here speculating on if the CBI is lying to us and the rest of the world.......

Thats really what this comes down to.......no one wants it to lop.....it just seems like a higher probability then a straight up revalue over many years.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My point exactly.... Besides... For some here it would seem that their very concept of "negativity" is anything and anyone thinking differently from them.

As though they would hold firmly in their hands the absolutely objective concept of  what's  really positive and what's really negative... A sort of universal knowledge..... Hmmm.

Exactly! Spot on post

Exactly! Spot on post

Bingo! I think people like to use it as an insult towards anyone who might realize that this is not a slam dunk investment, and can see that we really are here speculating on if the CBI is lying to us and the rest of the world.......

Thats really what this comes down to.......no one wants it to lop.....it just seems like a higher probability then a straight up revalue over many years.....

It's hard for some to understand this concept. Perception vs reality
  • Upvote 3

Holy words... But for some  this is evidently a too-difficult-to-grasp concept. Unfortunate.

Exactly! Spot on post

Exactly! Spot on post It's hard for some to understand this concept. Perception vs reality

Thanks Flatbush.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Boy, here we go again...what these naysayers dont realize is that the long-term-gainers in this thing, just aint goin away...especially while the dollar falls, and drastically through inflation rates that we are encountering right now...So, with that said, if we lose we lose...as we are already losing in the dollar...what part of ignorance do some NOT see?...Oh that's right, I forgot, some were sent here to get folks to sell out and they want to buy em back, I almost forgot that?...lol...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thanks 4aprofit .. at least it isnt the same info the lopsters put out  the same lop story after the same  lop story .. i think we heard their arguement 50 thousand times .. but you 4aprofit put out new  information constantly  pertaining to why we are invested .. in that hope of an rv ..

they continue to put up their same story a hundred thousand times in a row as if  no one knows what they are talking about . and they must explain it  on every thread ..

what part of we know . do you lopsters not understand .. we know how a lop  works .. we know .we know .. we know .... we know ... is that enough times for you to understand . .. you do not allow people to communicate  without your interuptions .

WE KNOW !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks dontlop, at least someone appreciates the efforts that are put out by some that try to do their best as per REALITY..

Here is something below that I find strange, as per why the Lopsters and Naysayers are not in tune with this...this is what they need to be warning us about....this is hitting even them in their ARSE POCKETS right now!...So, where are they on this HUGE REALITY CHECK?...and it's the D*MN reason we hold some foreign curencies, etc...lol...

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts: America is Going to Crash Big Time