Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

watch out for misdirected hopium

You must understand the kind of world we are living in.Sunday I tried to post a simple bible story on facebook,and I was blocked.They said i was spammy,or unsafe.I just read an article on dinar recaps by Deb Tarheel Girl.Words of encouragement.It said the people trusted Moses as he spoke from God.She has many good scriptures and :words of encouragement,just not the truth.If thepeople trusted Moses and God they would not have all died in the wilderness.I believe Iraq will revalue it's currency,because they said they will,not because the bible says there will be an end time tranfer of wealth as many guru's claim.Thier distortion of the scriptures is appalling.If Iraq is going to be the wealthiest nation in the world ,because "the bible says so",I say show me where the bible say's so?If Iraq is Babylon mentioned in the book of revelation,then Gods command to His people is "come out of Iraq my people"Iraq is the site of ancient Babylon,and the jews left there about 2600 years ago.I urge you all to rethink this through ."Beloved,do not trust every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they belong to God.because many false prophets have gone out into the world."1 john 4:1

I have said this before but I will say it again.whatever happens to Iraq is'nt linked to the bible.of course i am sure i will get crucified for saying that.GOD has more important things to do than worry about the worlds monetary system.he does'nt even like our system.corruption,greed,murders.stealing etc.who would like that kind of unholy actions?

• Upvote 1

Well since the lopsters and naysayers say that the RV will never be..or dont believe in it....let's start hearing of the plan that they think will be the one that will work...you know, they gotta have one..or they're doomed too!

They waste their time on here instead of dedicating their time to a plan that will work...or at least one that they may have as per helping themselves versus worrying over something that they think is a lost cause anyway?...

And if they care so much to warn us about this dinar thing...they surely must be concerned as per showing us the way out and what their REAL PLAN is!...that they must surely have to know about...THAT WILL WORK!...So lopsters and naysayers..START WRITING!...1, 2, 3 GO!.....

P.S..If one can spend so much time writing against something, one must surely have at least something that they believe in...or there would'nt be any opposition...I bet they cant even given us one thing?....lol...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not a lopster,or a naysayer,I believe the plan was initiated by Bush ,Cheney ,and greenspan,with the help of the united nations ,and others to bring back the value of Iraq's currency after they meet the requirements to be lifted out of chapter 7,and pass the oil and gas law,and take care of amnesty.There is more going on that I dont know with Iraq than what I do know ,so I do'nt say much.But I have been reading the bible for some time.I just call them as I see them.

It's getting fun...watching people cry over those with long term gains that have'nt had any losses yet...It's actually hilarious...write me another novel or two on what wont work......

Because up until now, I was getting worried, but you naysayers are giving me a resurging faith even better than I've ever had before, as most all good, safe, sound, secure and bullet proof investments that tanked, that were considered so wonderful, and even propped up by some of the major media organizations, were actually believed in, but my, my....they are all gone now, so the dinar will have to do huh?...and I just know that you guys were there warning everyone before they took the plunge from day one on all the good stuff that tanked?

With that said, I'm sure you guys were involved in some of that good stuff that tanked, at least as per losing, or you would'nt be here right?....My, my..in another losing proposition?....And warning us of the same?...Since you lost it all in the good stuff huh?...As you gotta know about it, to know of this one, and how bad it is?...

So, with that, if we were actually given the opposite advice on the good stuff and it went south, then we must be right on target now and doing ok....so your helping some of us use the "reverse physcology factor" extensively in our favor!...lol...

P.S..Dont you just hate it when people waste away with their days and nights worrying over another losing proposition as they claim this is...but I truly appreciate their concern for me, but they forgot, oh my, some of us have already had gains...wow, they must have lost all their money in the big stuff that was supposed to be so good, by simply not paying more attention to what they were doing over there too...lol....

Ancient Babylon is Iraq!!

Babylon (Arabic: بابل‎, Babil; Akkadian: Bābili(m);[1] Sumerian logogram: KÁ.DINGIR.RAKI;[1] Hebrew: בָּבֶל, Bāvel;[1] Ancient Greek: Βαβυλών Babylṓn) was an Akkadian city-state (founded in 1894 BC by an Amorite dynasty) of ancient Mesopotamia, the remains of which are found in present-day Hillah, Babylon Province, Iraq, about 85 kilometres (53 mi) south of Baghdad. All that remains of the original ancient famed city of Babylon today is a large mound, or tell, of broken mud-brick buildings and debris in the fertile Mesopotamian plain between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The city itself was built upon the Euphrates, and divided in equal parts along its left and right banks, with steep embankments to contain the river's seasonal floods.
Available historical resources suggest that Babylon was at first a small town which had sprung up by the beginning of the 3rd millennium BC. The town flourished and attained independence with the rise of the First Amorite Babylonian Dynasty in 1894 BC. Claiming to be the successor of the ancient city of Eridu, Babylon eclipsed Nippur as the "holy city" of Mesopotamia around the time an Amorite king named Hammurabi first created the short lived Babylonian Empire; this quickly dissolved upon his death and Babylon spent long periods under Assyrian, Kassite and Elamite domination. Babylon again became the seat of the Neo-Babylonian Empire from 608 to 539 BC which was founded by Chaldeans and whose last king was an Assyrian. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. After the fall of Babylon it came under the rules of the Achaemenid, Seleucid, Parthian, Roman and Sassanid empires.

The Apostle John was given a peek into the future. He wrote it down and it is called the Book of Revelation. In it, John, describes the condition of Babylon in the last days and how its rise affected the whole world.

Revelation 18:16:“…That great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!” 18:18 “…What city is like unto this great city!” 18:19 “Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich….” 18:23 “…Thy merchants were the great men of the earth…”

It is prophesied that Iraq will be rich once again and will make all kings, nations, and merchants rich because of her riches.

Revelation 18:3 “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her…” 18:15 “The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her…”

It even describes Babylon’s(Iraq) exports and ISX, (Iraqi Stock Exchange).

Rev. 18:12-13:

“The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.”

We are now standing at the edge of the beginnings of these things. Those of us who hold the Iraqi Dinar are about to enjoy the blessing of that which “hath been” becoming that which “shall be”. 

The Children of GOD who are invested in this incredible last days blessing will be made rich along with unbelievers who are also invested. “It rains on the good and bad alike.” And this is okay, as long as we use this miracle of wealth for the Glory of GOD and with the wisdom HE gives us. That is not to say GOD does not want us to enjoy it, but “Seek HIM and HIS Kingdom first” with it, and “All these things shall be added unto you”. 

Know also there will be a time when GOD calls HIS children out of Iraq and the things of it. 

Rev. 18:4:

“Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins…”

GOD has provided for us to be apart of this blessing, while at the same time staying out of the “fornications” of this world. Just like the Children of Israel being given the “Promised Land”, GOD warned them not to become like the peoples that were living there.

This will be a GREAT Blessing, and it is a Blessing from GOD. 

Know this. 

GOD does not Bless us with a curse, and does not curse us with a blessing. 

However, it is up to us how we use it. It is up to us if we give the enemy, the devil a hand in it. We can allow the enemy to steal it from us, or we can plant it in “GOOD” ground and reap an hundred fold.

Gen. 26:12:

“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the SAME year an hundredfold and the LORD blessed him.”

The LORD longs to bless us the same way. We are HIS Children. 

Enjoy this Blessing and know that GOD has foreseen it for such a time as this and has chosen us to be a part of it. 

Take it or leave it, it's up to YOU to decide if this is a blessing or NOT!

Edited by easyrider

What concerns me is that (I'm sure)really good people can get their facts wrong.When I read that people trusted Moses and God,I'm thinkingno they did'nt,they complained ,they moaned,they grieved His spirit,and God swore in His wrath that they would not enter His rest.They died in the wilderness.

What concerns me is that (I'm sure)really good people can get their facts wrong.When I read that people trusted Moses and God,I'm thinkingno they did'nt,they complained ,they moaned,they grieved His spirit,and God swore in His wrath that they would not enter His rest.They died in the wilderness.

What are u implying? I'm NOT understanding what u are trying to get at?

Edited by easyrider

You must understand the kind of world we are living in.Sunday I tried to post a simple bible story on facebook,and I was blocked.They said i was spammy,or unsafe.I just read an article on dinar recaps by Deb Tarheel Girl.Words of encouragement.It said the people trusted Moses as he spoke from God.She has many good scriptures and :words of encouragement,just not the truth.If thepeople trusted Moses and God they would not have all died in the wilderness.I believe Iraq will revalue it's currency,because they said they will,not because the bible says there will be an end time tranfer of wealth as many guru's claim.Thier distortion of the scriptures is appalling.If Iraq is going to be the wealthiest nation in the world ,because "the bible says so",I say show me where the bible say's so?If Iraq is Babylon mentioned in the book of revelation,then Gods command to His people is "come out of Iraq my people"Iraq is the site of ancient Babylon,and the jews left there about 2600 years ago.I urge you all to rethink this through ."Beloved,do not trust every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they belong to God.because many false prophets have gone out into the world."1 john 4:1

While I appreciate your views on the distortion of the scriptures I would like to know when Iraq said that they would revalue the dinar?

I can see where you are coming from easy.I am glad to explain myself.I have been involved directly or indirectly with the ministry for over thirty years.There has come many teachings in these last days that are not in accordance with what the saints believed.When John wrote revelation,the christians had already suffered for many years under the romans.Jesus Christ was crucified by the romans.John was righting in figurative language that the followers of Jesus at that day would understand about the nature of the antichristan power that they were even now facing.This is made clearin Chapter 17.Just as there are types and shadows of Christ sprinkled throughout the old testament,even so John is using Babylon here to describe Rome.As Babylon persecuted the Jews ,even so would rome do to the christians.Read foxxes book of martyrs.Ch.17 vs.6 says the woman was drunk on the blood of tghe holy ones,and on the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.How many of the martyrs in that book died in Bhagdad?0 They were all put to death by rome.Even Peter referred to the saints that were in Babylon 1Pet.5:12 Peter was in rome when he wrote that.Because of the intensity of the persecution he disguised the word rome with babylon,and the believers understood what he was saying.The bible is clear about one thing ,their will again be intense persecution by this same power that they were facing,and the saints down through the ages have faced.Does that help you to understand my point any better?

While I appreciate your views on the distortion of the scriptures I would like to know when Iraq said that they would revalue the dinar?

[/quoteThey have made man statements that I have read about since I've been invested that were to that effect.Shabbibi has hinted at it.RV/RI I am no expert.I have always felt ,(looking at the information I have studied that it will be about 3.40 I think you got to go on something,and thats just what my gut tells me.I am not a guru.

Edited by Sundrenched sr.

What are u implying? I'm NOT understanding what u are trying to get at?

It was about something I read on Dinar recaps.I apologise for giving the impression that I did not believe in an end time transfer of wealth.Surely when the dinar revalues alot of wealth will be transferred.What I meant though was I don't believe God promises to make us rich,but he gives us the power to make wealth.What He does promise is all the riches of His word ,and every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.4aprofit must have picked up on my mistake of words.Once againI am not a naysayer nor a lopster.I am a prophet and a shepherd.I am not afraid to speak the truth to anyone.

It was about something I read on Dinar recaps.I apologise for giving the impression that I did not believe in an end time transfer of wealth.Surely when the dinar revalues alot of wealth will be transferred.What I meant though was I don't believe God promises to make us rich,but he gives us the power to make wealth.What He does promise is all the riches of His word ,and every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.4aprofit must have picked up on my mistake of words.Once againI am not a naysayer nor a lopster.I am a prophet and a shepherd.I am not afraid to speak the truth to anyone.

i think the wealth wont be transferred ,, i think new wealth will be created .. to transfer it means it has to come from somewhere else .. i think they are creating new wealth .. if that is the case no one will ccomplain .. no one loses anything .. but lots of people gain ... if you lose nothing .. would you complain ? i dont see any complaints coming from creating new wealth in the world especially in that part of the world . new accounts wil open up with plenty of newly generated wealth ..

if they took someone elses wealth and transfered it to others . then i can see a problem

if they distribute dinars all over  the world at our expense the investors expense .. and they revalue those dinars  after they are distributed .. thats new wealth .. when iraq collects them back in exchange for oil . they dont lose anything .. for every barrel of oil they sell they get back an equivilant of dollars in return ..

Nothing towards you Sundrenched...I just was serving notice on all the naysayers that frequent these threads to bash anything positive...and I do believe that many Christians will benefit from a shift in global resources...whether it is a "Wealth Transfer" as some depict, I dont know...but we know now for almost 3 years, that most all global monetary entities have been stating that there will be a "Global Reset of Currencies"...and at the last G-20 meeting in Los Cabos, Mexico, there was a news article they put out, as well as another one by the IMF at the same time...that the global economy would get a boost from the emerging market countries!...and I know many Christians who have been led to invest in not only foreign currencies, but emerging markets as well....through stock exchanges, foreign bank accounts and the like...and some have already had massive gains in comparison to dividends gained in investments here in the U.S.!...Could this be the Lords way of preparing his people, IMO..Yes....Even non-christians know what the Bible says..and that the gospel will be spread to the world before Christ returns...and we all know it takes money and many mission fields worldwide need money to operate, so as per spreading the word...IMO..I believe much of this will be a benefit to the Christians worldwide as per fullfilling this great commission!.....

Nothing towards you Sundrenched...I just was serving notice on all the naysayers that frequent these threads to bash anything positive...and I do believe that many Christians will benefit from a shift in global resources...whether it is a "Wealth Transfer" as some depict, I dont know...but we know now for almost 3 years, that most all global monetary entities have been stating that there will be a "Global Reset of Currencies"...and at the last G-20 meeting in Los Cabos, Mexico, there was a news article they put out, as well as another one by the IMF at the same time...that the global economy would get a boost from the emerging market countries!...and I know many Christians who have been led to invest in not only foreign currencies, but emerging markets as well....through stock exchanges, foreign bank accounts and the like...and some have already had massive gains in comparison to dividends gained in investments here in the U.S.!...Could this be the Lords way of preparing his people, IMO..Yes....Even non-christians know what the Bible says..and that the gospel will be spread to the world before Christ returns...and we all know it takes money and many mission fields worldwide need money to operate, so as per spreading the word...IMO..I believe much of this will be a benefit to the Christians worldwide as per fullfilling this great commission!.....

Not only Christins,but whoever sees the light of this thing will be enriched.Remember Jesus said "the sons of this world are wiser in their generation than the sons of light".Some just wo'nt see.