Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Anyone Listen To Franks Call Monday Evening??

gregp

You sound just like the person your bashing! You know he's in Germany how? oh your "facts".. -:)

First off, anyone who claims that Talibani is in Iraq signing laws (he is still in Germany) is totally out of touch with reality.

If he (Frank26) is so wrong on such a well known fact how can anything else he says even be close to true?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You sound just like the person your bashing! You know he's in Germany how? oh your "facts".. - :)

First off, anyone who claims that Talibani is in Iraq signing laws (he is still in Germany) is totally out of touch with reality.

If he (Frank26) is so wrong on such a well known fact how can anything else he says even be close to true?

To tell the truth is not bashing.

Talibani is still in Germany. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Coolbeans - Your Reuters report is old news, it was printed over 2 weeks ago.  Isn't it possible that T went to Iraq within the last 2 weeks?  I really don't care where he is.  I guess bashing the gurus with old articles is the latest craze.  Have fun, I'm done with it.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Coolbeans - Your Reuters report is old news, it was printed over 2 weeks ago.  Isn't it possible that T went to Iraq within the last 2 weeks?  I really don't care where he is.  I guess bashing the gurus with old articles is the latest craze.  Have fun, I'm done with it.   

Telling the truth is not bashing.

But someone who does not tell the truth tells a lie.

Yes it may be from the 3rd but that changes nothing.

The fact is he is still in Germany and yet to return to Iraq if he ever does.

Sorry to pop your guru bubble.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

He was suppose to return on March 10th or 11th.. no much in the news about him after that...

That is because he did not return and remains in Germany.

If the President of Iraq returned from Germany it would be all over every news source.

Not some secret info only  known by a dinar guru.

The President of Iraq did not secretly return to Iraq and is not secretly signing bills into law.

Again not bashing anyone, just telling the truth.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

That is because he did not return and remains in Germany.

If the President of Iraq returned from Germany it would be all over every news source.

Not some secret info only  known by a dinar guru.

The President of Iraq did not secretly return to Iraq and is not secretly signing bills into law.

Again not bashing anyone, just telling the truth.

You might be right but there is no way to tell for sure based on the news.  There were several articles saying he had died, including ones that quoted his wife even.  The budget needs to be signed by him or the vice president.  The news has been strangely quiet on who is signing this if Talabani is still in Germany.  Dont get me wrong, I trust the gurus as far as I could throw them but you cant rule out that he is in Iraq now.

Edited by amal
  • Upvote 1

You might be right but there is no way to tell for sure based on the news.  There were several articles saying he had died, including ones that quoted his wife even.  The budget needs to be signed by him or the vice president.  The news has been strangely quiet on who is signing this if Talabani is still in Germany.  Dont get me wrong, I trust the gurus as far as I could throw them but you cant rule out that he is in Iraq now.

Excellent point.... How many times did we read he was dead? Or he spent how many months in Germany for "Knee Surgury". Iraq isnt like thr US there is no freedom of the press. You print or dont print what the GOI tells you...

I DONT THINK ANYONE TAKES FRANK SERIOUSLY .. SO TO POINT OUT SOMETHING THAT IS FALSE ..  ISNT EVEN NECESSARY .. JUST PUTTING IT INTO THE RUMOR SECTION SAYS IT ALL .. LET THE JOKES CONTINUE ..  FIGHTING  OVER A FRANK CALL  FACT ..LOL ..I GUESS THAT COULD BE HUMOROUS :reading-newspaper:

DOES ANYONE TRUST ANYONE  ON THE DINAR ?.. ALL WE KNOW FORSURE IS THERES A POSIBILITY THAT WE CAN MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT .. OR WE CAN BREAK EVEN ..OR WE CAN LOSE MONEY ON IT .THOSE ARE THE FACTS AND THE ONLY FACTS . HOW MUCH COULD WE LOSE ? >> WE COULD LOSE ALL OF IT .. HOW MUCH COULD WE MAKE ? .. WHO KNOWS THE SKY IS THE LIMIT USING THE UNITED STATES AS A ROLE MODEL

• Upvote 1