Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary rule out the entry of U.S. companies to Iraq in the implementation of the agreement between Iraq and the United States

yota691

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Excluded member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition in Iraq / Nahida Daini, companies entering the U.S. for work and investment in the country after the announcement of the implementation of the economic agreement signed between Iraq and the United States. said Daini (of the Agency news): The U.S. companies is one of the large global corporations and specialized in all areas, they are looking for a safe environment to work and invest in, fearing for their interests and their capital large, as well as on its international reputation. said: that the Iraqi agreement U.S. which includes cooperation investment and business with the U.S. side, indicating Despite the importance of this agreement and its entry into force, but it will not do fully because of the obstacles that stand in front of investment and economic development of the country. explained: that obstacles include the lack of a legal environment sober and unstable security situation, as well as the failure of the banking system, therefore, large global corporations Kalamrakih reluctant to enter such a unsafe environment. The USTR said an agreement between the United States and Iraq to promote trade and investment links are expected to come into force later this year after eight years of negotiation. and the United States negotiated and Iraq on the framework agreement for trade and investment (TIFA) in 2005 to create a forum combines the two governments to discuss how to increase trade and investment flows between the two countries. / end / 8.. /

Wow Yota, I am confused by this article. It sounds like there is a corporation that goes by U.S. and it sounds like there is some agreement to keep them out of the US and then it sounds like it is to keep the US Corporations out of Iraq. Talk about being dizzy...I would love someone to talk me through this one. Thank you ...

• Upvote 1

Wow Yota, I am confused by this article. It sounds like there is a corporation that goes by U.S. and it sounds like there is some agreement to keep them out of the US and then it sounds like it is to keep the US Corporations out of Iraq. Talk about being dizzy...I would love someone to talk me through this one. Thank you ...

Me to Mammaw, this is a twister of info..... Hope it is good news!!!GO RV!!!~~~

From what I hear Mammaw, this will be the Group that make sure everything go as plan, so this is not Economic Flop on Iraq part... :eyebrows: 

I think the agreement by the USGOV and GOI have made arrangement for companies from the US to do business in the country, but those business are reluctant.  The reason: the lack of a rober legal environment, the unstable security situation, and the failure of the banking system. 

If this pressure continues Iraq will improve these areas.  Maybe! 

In the meantime countries like Russia and China are scooping up the opportunities. 

This is a prime example of Arab "Circle Talk" It means nothing because they often talk out of their ... !