Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next April .. Kuwait signed an agreement removing Iraq from Chapter VII

yota691

good day to ya yota,  let us hope this is article is off a little, i was thinking the deal of { 7 } was  or is about to end in the end of march , the other post about ban-moon , looked as though the u.n. put a date and limit on this subject, and it was to end around 31st march,,, i guess middle of april won`t be to far off, give us time to finish our basket ball brackets :o <-------never thought i would hear myself , say basket ball brackets :P

• Upvote 3

Don't know why anybody would neg ya sandfly for sayin what I've been sayin for over 2 years now.... come on boyz.... "Git-r-dun"!!!  :D 

Thanks Yota... the good news just keeps pouring in... can't be long now for this thing to finally pop!!!  ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

• Upvote 6

It will be wonderful to see some of these last barriers gone, paving the way to an unhindered pushing of the proverbal button!!

RV is looking good!

I was kinda hopin that they wouldn't waste time just "pushin" the

button Nelg... after all this time I was kinda hoping they would....

push-buttons.jpg...mash it!!!   :eyebrows: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Great post YOTA, now with this being stated, Has any one else noticed that you vary seldom hear about Iraq on our US News Stations, Now for some reason news from Iraq is being published on US news every couple of days , Whats up with that, latest was this morn 56 killed 200 injured in bomb blasts. And how its the anniversary of US invasion of Iraq.Is it just me or any body else seeing it also.

Oh and if im not mistaken April Next to them means this month comming not 2014.Lets hope and Pray.

• Upvote 4

While the timing of this is positive, it in no way guarantees an RV as there is still the HCL law that must be agreed upon and approved.  Also anyone noticed the increase in sectarian violence taking place within Iraq?  It would be very difficult task to RV country's currency and simply move on without the proper security measures in place to protect what has been established.  It is quite evident Iraq has many hurdles to overcome before this long awaited journey comes to an end.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Yota!

I don't really expect a miraculous overnight RV after the UN Charter Ch.7 is resolved...

Agreed I believe the UN has to take car of this but the way Iraq is playing "nice" all of a sudden makes a guy wonder.

The Dude Abides...