Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1/Bluestar

justchecking123

I F  you really believe this................................are you on the internet from your back yard bunker?

LOL

Lock yourself in man, they ARE coming for you any minute. They KNOW that you are our leak to all this information man. They are coming! Thanks for the heads-up but now it's time for you to protect yourself. Seal the entrance & God bless you man! Pop the hatch in 5 years or so and check on us OK?

LOL

Not that worried, not doing anything wrong but I have learned to look past my nose to explain why things have come with certainty rather then true choice. I have tried to use my phone without Google but cant use it to its full potential without it.., wheres my choice??? Cannot buy a different phone or use another carrier so why is that??? Question that peaks my curiosity as I don't have a choice and who else is slowly taking away Americans choices in life??? Just asking as I believe these are valid concerns as a consumer of a product with no choice in a particular service. :peace:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Obama is the anti-christ.he wants us to destroy ourselves and we are running just as fast as we can go just to do exactly as they planned.

The only anti-Christs I've seen are Christians who hate and spread fear.

Obama's been in office FOUR years. That's a long time for an anti-christ - and LOOK!

Nothing's happened...

Amazing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Well, I have to ask this.  why didnt the bank run on Cyprus make mainstream news? I mean this is a huge problem.  They literally went in and took 10% of the money from the citizens to bailout the EU.  What concerns me is how many can dig their heads in the sand and think this cant happen anywhere else.  This was a test to see how the people would react on much smaller scale it always starts on a smaller scale then moves to bigger countries.  Look what happened in the great depression.  People didnt trust the banks they hoarded money in matresses, gold, silver, food etc... for a reason.  Martial law will have to be implemented into the major cities when the devaluation of the USD takes place, the money you have in your bank is NOT safe!!! its a;l electronic and can be taken from you by your government if they see fit.   Wake UP!!!!  Do you honestly think i want this to happen? hell no!!! but i wont bury my head in the sand of what just took place and think the U.S is off limits i dont know when it will occur but i believe it will sooner rather than later.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Why would you keep your money in a U.S. bank?? I wouldn't. But if these people that I didn't vote for want 40% of my money they have to be willing to take the same % of my ammo. (free of charge of course). If you let tyrants stand on you, they will.

• Upvote 3

Well I have a great Cypress bank story for you. Back in Sept I decided to trade binary options. Most banks that do that are out of Cypress. I signed up with a broker in NY that still was Cypress based. The broker put pressure on me to fund my account by giving them my bank account #. Since I have dealt with honest brokers for a long time I gave it. I tried to open the account with $5,000. My bank was on the case and refused the transfer. When I inquired by phone they told me they would not authorize international transactions from my account to "Cypress" Well not to be denied opening my account I wire transfered the funds. I forgot about my bank account # being in their hands.This smooth talking broker called me a couple of weeks later asking for more. He offered me huge matching funds if I would just send him $5.000 more that day. I said no. It was late Friday night. About an hour later I checked my E-mail and saw an unauthorized withdrawal from the account that my bank had prevented the first time. I immediately responded telling them this was an unauthorized transaction and to reverse the withdrawal immediately. I never heard anything all weekend. Monday morning I checked my on line banking to see they had drained my account of $9,000 they were able to do this through a 3 party vendor who was legit. I filed a fraud case through my bank and was eventually made whole. Except for the original $5,000 that I had wired. Bottom line they know how to steal money from your accounts 

• Upvote 5

i keep an open mind about all this myself . don't know how soon it will happen but i do believe it's possible and could  happen soon. Nonetheless I'm not fearing any of it , I'll continue to live , invest and prepare for my future as I always have , preparing for the worst but always hoping for the best.

• Upvote 4

Somebody keeps negging easy!  Please give him some more pluses. 

I don't doubt anything about this present government and I do believe that they are just dumb enough to try something stupid but I do know the American people will not stand for it and no matter how many bullets the gov is buying (and they are) it won't be enough.

But something even stranger is what this administration is doing out in the open and getting away with it.

God is not through with this great country and He will stop this madness because His people are praying again.

The only anti-Christs I've seen are Christians who hate and spread fear.

Obama's been in office FOUR years. That's a long time for an anti-christ - and LOOK!

Nothing's happened...

Amazing.

Sad that you are so blind hame.  Didn't you watch the conventions?  If you did then tell me what happened during especially during the democratic convention?  Who was there and what did they do with/in their platform?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

What is the easiest way for the govs to find people for whatever reasons? Cell Phones. All new smartphones have GPS and also ALL of them have Google.., why is that? Google has the govs controling it and can track any phone for any reason at anytime. Why is the most popular phones in the world (I-Phones) have it where you cannot remove the battery? Why isnt their any other search company than Google being offered with different model or carrier phones? How many people have phones? Can you think of anyone besides a rare few who doesn't have a cell phone these days? The most reliable tool the govs can use to find you. Questions that I have wondered why until I did some self educating. JMHO. Time for me to get bashed for once surely :P

I fully agree with you 100%. And, I truly believe the government would attack all bank accounts if need be. What do you think the FEMA Camps are for? What about the Russian Troops that are training in Colorado? What are they doing there? I never under estimate our government. You would be a fool if you did. To each there own if you believe or not.

Edited by TLHUBER
  • Upvote 4

O.K.  This is my take only.  Before we hit the panic button - As I read the newspapers (and I realize that the "news" there is not usually correct) this dos not actually take place until Thursday or Friday.  I understand the banks are closed until Thursday for a governmental vote on the Cyprus matter.  

As for the u.s. who knows.  It is my understanding that the U.S. govt. has been planning a revaluation of our currency for some time - since the basil protocols were first talked about.  That is one reason we have seen (if you have been reading) copies of a gold back bill - I believe it was a $100.00 one.  More talk - usually by Ron Paul - that our money must be backed with assets.  Our Govt.  has requested all banks to furnish the UST with a plan to cover their debts.  This has been going on for at least 2 and maybe 3 years.  

Whether the US goes to the extreme of simply taking a % of our deposits from our accounts or not, I have no idea.  I do believe that the exchange of our currency is a planned program - world wide.  Why else a revaluation basket of 100 plus nations?

My Fellow Americans, Defend yourself, stand up for your Rights. Even if this was to happen God has the upper hand, remember the revolt of Pharaoh and the Israelites. God is also prepared to step in for His Chosen People. Follow Him, Trust Him and He will make a way!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I do not comment a lot, but people History repeats itself! After the great depression in 29 a few years later there was martial law Took all goals from citizens. Bigger society bigger scale! I guess what I am saying is luck favors the prepared!

Sorry gold not goal!

Sorry gold not goal!

• Upvote 3

not sure I believe this, simply just because it seems so unbelievable! But thats what most people say about the dinar.. I'll prepare regaurdless.. better safe than sorry.. I didn't wait all this time only to cashout hopefully sometime at end of march or april only to have my money stolen a month later.. EASYRIDER!!! What do you think is the best way to protect our money??? Protecting my house, that I know how to do.. 

I do not comment a lot, but people History repeats itself! After the great depression in 29 a few years later there was martial law Took all goals from citizens. Bigger society bigger scale! I guess what I am saying is luck favors the prepared!Sorry gold not goal!Sorry gold not goal!

I'll buy that.

This Cyprus story is in the main steam media, and everyone thinks its the wrong move for the Euro and it will not be repeated anywhere else. They have closed the banks in Cyprus for a week and its possible it will be reversed there as well...

Cyprus has been a haven for Russian oligarchs and their massive funds, and those in Europe were tired of them not paying their fair share of the debt crisis... Even if partly true, its more plausible than a vast conspiracy where it will roll from East to West and the anti-Christ Obama will pillage our accounts by 40-50%...

Ridiculous conspiracy theories like this make me sorry I ever invested the Dinar, not because I don think it will revalue some day, but because as I look for credible intel/opinions on the subject, I see nutcases like this on the blogs...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, free speech and all, but its embarrassing sometimes to be in this investment because this type of rhetoric... It's difficult to disregard it though since it brings into doubt any thoughts put out there, by anyone... The stink rubs off unfortunately...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Does this sound unbelievable?  yes, but can it happen? Yes. Those of you who are blindly following this government should wake up.  We are headed for a civil war, and this is where Obama wants us to go.  He wants to destroy the US and is doing everything in his power to do so.  I am sorry for those of you who cannot see the truth of where our great country is heading.  We need to prepare, do we need to run around like chickens without heads? NO. But we cannot follow dumbly like cows to slaughter.  Think about what is going on and do what you can to protect those you love and PRAY that our country survives. 

Edited by Danan
  • Upvote 1

It's always best to have a open mind with reservation and to carry on as normal while preparing for the unforeseen. One thing we can all agree, is that we live in increasingly complex times due to population, depleted resources, ever changing technology etc. I'm often guilty of normally bias and in most cases it is justified, but I do realize many potential possibilities exist. I appreciate reading posts that exposé both sides of the spectrum ...that often helps me keep balance.

First Cyprus, then Spain & Purtugal. Seizure of private savings in the EU was orchistrated by the USA as part of the deal to get USA bailout assistance in near future.

If the USA can do it to the EU, then it can do it to us. We are fooling ourselves if we think it can't happen here.

• Upvote 1

The American people will roll over for this, like they have on everthing else, king obama has thrown on them. sorry to say. This country has a lot of cowards in it, sorry to say. You would have to have over half the population take up arms against the government and it an't happening. You have US senators calling veterans terrorist now, and dont want us owning guns. These people need to be tared and feathered and put out of office, for those kind of statements, their not they just keep on making new laws to take your guns. Now our king will take your money and there isnt anything you can do but roll over and accept it.You haven't seen anything yet. You will probally be getting another 12 years of the royal obama family. whether you like it are not. This next term(2016) you will get old lady obama. These people will never change me are people like me but unfortunately we are getting old and cant fight like a young man any more. They are after our children and grandchildren. obama all he talks about is educating children, well he doesn't want them taught like you or I. You better go look at his program called CSCOPE. Brought to by your US dept of education. 45 states have already signed on to it. We in Texas are fighting to keep it out. Remember CSCOPE its coming to your state are its already there.Like I say have a plan and plan to act. God Bless, good Luck JMHO :twocents: RV TOMORROW!

• Upvote 1

Wow this is almost comical! If you really think a run on the bank wont collapse our already crippled economy then smoke another doobie. These people are are nothing but a bunch of under educated dooms dayers.Dont believe the hype! And easy you really need to get a hold of reality, I use to value what you said but lately you have been way out there, but hey you are entitled to your own opion so believe what you want. But like Tex said see ya in July with no money taken out of your bank account and no Martial law!

Duke Out!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"this sounds crazy to me,yes if our gov ever tryed to do this there would be another civil war,the American people willnot lay down for this!!"

So, why are our leaders (and UN leaders) so intent on eliminating gun ownership?

News today, I have started a news topic on this article.  Harry Reid simply put knows he had to dump the bill or he would never get re elected.  Bottom line..

To no one’s surprise, at least no one following politics closely, Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) effectively dumped the assault weapons ban in the gun bill that will go to the floor.

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) (Joshua Roberts/Reuters)

What is more, it is not certain even a robust background check bill will make it to the Senate floor:

Edited by Jrose
  • Upvote 1