Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Women's A$$ Size Study

Slaydadea

30 percent of women think their A$$ is too fat.

10 percent of women think their A$$ is to skinny.

The remaining 60 percent say they don't care, they love him and wouldn't trade him for world. :peace: 

Thanks for sharing.

You had me at A$$. Could not resist checking it out. You get a plus for that.

Boys will be boys.

• Upvote 2

Once upon a time Texas girls were nothing but BEAUTY, they were 100% hour glass shape!  Now, too many of them beauty girls have gone... almost extinct in Texas. If they would just BAN eating enchaladas (inch-aladas), there A$$' wouldn't be SO HUGE!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek: .

• Upvote 5

Once upon a time Texas girls were nothing but BEAUTY, they were 100% hour glass shape!  Now, too many of them beauty girls have gone... almost extinct in Texas. If they would just BAN eating enchaladas (inch-aladas), there A$$' wouldn't be SO HUGE!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek: .

:shrug::confused2::shakehead: Kaduku, have you lost your mind? Oh I know what it is, you're not using your brain to think with!

I passed up this thread this mornin... thinkin... "Woman's Arss Size"... that's a topic that can get on thin ice reeeeaaaaal quick... then I got brave enough to check it out anyway... seeun's how the wife's anatomy has always been appealing to me, :eyebrows:  I mean hey... I'm just being honest!!!!  Then slay throw's me for a loop.... fortunately I spent around 14 yrs. in N.C. so I won't hold it against ya!!! :rolleyes:  But hey... I'm a guy... and I have one too... and sometimes I is one...nuff said!!!  :blush: 

• Upvote 3

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2