Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Demons are Real, proof*** They have mislead us for centuries.

easyrider

I would love to get some of those imploding ammos that she mentioned. Maybe Russians or China sells them!

This one is disturbing as well Easy! Look at Feinstien and tell me she's not a demon!

Dianne Feinstein caught lying about her past gun grab intentions

Well, it looks like I am going to be a “naysayer” on this post. It is a little long but I do not apologize.  Take some time to read it befor you start your defense.

I’m a Christian as most of you are aware.  I believe implicitly in the inspiration and revelation of the Scripture and in the power of God and the spiritual realm. I, too, have seen and heard of things happening in the mission fields that were unexplainable both for good and evil. 

There is a spirit world that has been active throughout the history of mankind, starting in the Garden of Eden as Satan, Heylel, tempted Eve and Adam to sin.  But the “spirit world” existed before Satan persuaded mankind to sin.  God created all angelic beings (Col 1:16) sometime between the creation of the heavens and the creation of the earth, because the Book of Job indicates that the “sons of God shouted for joy” when God laid the foundations of the earth (38:4-5).  Satan was the “anointed angel” assigned to oversee and protect Adam and Eve (Ezekiel 28:11-17).  Everything that God created was good, even Satan and his angels.  But when Satan desired the majesty and glory of God for himself, he made a conscious decision to take it from God, and that was his downfall (Isa 14:13-14). He rallied other angels to participate with him (Jude 6).  Satan and those he deceived lead a war in the “heavens” [spiritual realm] and tried to take control.  It didn’t work and Satan and the wicked angels were cast to the earth to try and destroy the sacred seed of the Messiah, Christ (Revelation 12). He now is trying to destroy the saints. 

When God created angels he made them sexless and unable to procreate. They do not marry for they all appear masculine. That is, every instance in the Bible they appear as males, but it is possible that they have no gender at all (Lk 20:34-36). They were created to serve mankind, bring messages from God, and do whatever they were told to do by God: they did his bidding (Hag 1:13; Gal. 4:14; 2Cor 12:7; Heb 1:1-14). They are not eternal, for they were created, but they never die. It is interesting that when someone becomes a Christian, and they die, the also become like angels in that they will never die (Lk 20:36).

Now, with just these few Scriptures, and there are many concerning the spiritual realm, we can deduce these points which contradict the video:

1. Angels, which includes demons, are not alien beings with physical features as aliens might have.  They are not a “race” but a special creation. The video is more like a cheap horror movie than anything containing fact.  A demon as scaly skinned creatures is a holdover from Dante and not the Bible.  John Milton, the 17th-century writer of Paradise Lost, seems to bring angels down to our level, because he makes them thoroughly embodied. He presents a materialistic hierarchy. Angels walked the earth. Frank Peretti does much the same thing.
  2. Spirit beings could not have sex with humanity and create giants. They cannot have sexual relationships. The reference in Gen 6:2 to the “sons of God” does not refer to angels but to the godly line of Seth with the ungodly line of Cain. My view, but it is consistent with what is known of angelic and demonic beings.
  3. The “pictures”(?) of “demons” are totally fake, especially those of the dead ones.  They cannot die!  Now they may be from a distant world, but they are not demons/spirit beings.  But they may be seen if God allows us the privilege of seeing them - Lk 2:13-14. Sometimes they take on a bodily form to communicate with people (Lk 1:11, 19; 1:26-27); At the resurrection (Jno 20:12; Lk 24:4) and ascension (Acts 1:10-11); sometimes visitors (Heb 13:2). But the pictures on the video looked more like the Roswell pictures more than demonic spirit beings.

I think those who put this video together did it for publicity and not to produce anything that resembles fact.

Oh, unless I forget, the writer of the script of this video completely misses the interpretation of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21.  THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF CHRIST’S SECOND COMING!  He will come when we least expect Him.  I know that is not commonly the teaching of the sensationalist teachers.  The signs given in these chapters tell of judgments that have come on nations and peoples and have happened many times in the history of the world. It may happen again in our lifetime, but these signs have nothing to do with the Second Coming of Christ or the end of the world.

Though I do not agree with you, it's an interesting take. Thanks for sharing, with respect.  :)

I would love to get some of those imploding ammos that she mentioned. Maybe Russians or China sells them!

Dianne Feinstein caught lying about her past gun grab intentions

Cheaperthandirt, gunbroker, gunparts, never heard of it. More popular than the .22 long rifle?, "If it ever existed"! Frankenstein is a nutcase at best! If I could get my skinners on a couple of cases of that! I popped a couple deer that in fact, "EXPLODED". 7mm Rem Mag tends to do that. They run about 3.5 feet, "straight Down"! "IMPLODE", now, that's different! TERM LIMITS PEOPLE , TERM LIMITS! TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT!

demon possession is definitely real , yrs. ago i witnessed someone possessed and it definitely wasn't a show. God is much more real and powerful though . thanks easy for posting , some will believe , some won't but at least you've done what you could to show the truth.

Demon possession is not the emphasis.  It is evident from Scripture that demons did possess individuals, caused them harm, and caused mental disorders.  Yet Christ, being God, and the disciples with power from the Holy Spirit could and did cast out the evil spirits.  But that is not the question in this thread.  The question is whether demons are alien beings and the answer to that is deffinitely not. 

Demons are "fallen" angels who left their position and obedience to God and followed another fallen angel, Satan.  They are spirit beings that work in the spiritual realm. Since no one has ever seen a "demon" know one knows what they look like.  They live in a different realm, the "heavenly" or "spiritual realm." To depict demons are grotesk, horribly contorted, animalistic freaks is totally speculation and not the way they are viewed in the biblical texts.  To equate demons with "nephilem" from the Scripture is also a misinterpretation of the texts where the "nephilem" are described.  As a creation, the demons (a.k.a. fallen angels) were beautiful (Ezk 28:12, 17). If they were ugle beasts no one would be tempted by them.  Don't get fooled by the "hollywood" version. 

Are there giants in the Bible? Most deffinitely?  How did they originate? Who knows? What I do know is that angels were not involved in procreating the "nephilem." They were sexless beings. 

• Upvote 2

You should check out this teaching by Bible teacher Chuck Missler. http://youtu.be/u0gZMFD34Vc

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Liljohn, I listen and this is deep.  It was a lot of information to absorb.  Thought provoking for sure.  :huh:  I agree it's a spiritual battle we are in, and we have to put on our whole armor of God.  Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by pattyangel

Demon possession is not the emphasis.  It is evident from Scripture that demons did possess individuals, caused them harm, and caused mental disorders.  Yet Christ, being God, and the disciples with power from the Holy Spirit could and did cast out the evil spirits.  But that is not the question in this thread.  The question is whether demons are alien beings and the answer to that is deffinitely not. 

Demons are "fallen" angels who left their position and obedience to God and followed another fallen angel, Satan.  They are spirit beings that work in the spiritual realm. Since no one has ever seen a "demon" know one knows what they look like.  They live in a different realm, the "heavenly" or "spiritual realm." To depict demons are grotesk, horribly contorted, animalistic freaks is totally speculation and not the way they are viewed in the biblical texts.  To equate demons with "nephilem" from the Scripture is also a misinterpretation of the texts where the "nephilem" are described.  As a creation, the demons (a.k.a. fallen angels) were beautiful (Ezk 28:12, 17). If they were ugle beasts no one would be tempted by them.  Don't get fooled by the "hollywood" version. 

Are there giants in the Bible? Most deffinitely?  How did they originate? Who knows? What I do know is that angels were not involved in procreating the "nephilem." They were sexless beings. 

How else could they originate ?. With respect.  :)

Edited by joekooltrips

How else could they originate ?. With respect. :)

They were a just a big race of people. The obvious question would be, "do we have any large races today?" Yes. Consider the tall race of the Messi of Africa. Do we have small races of people? Yes. The pigmie tribes of in several places of the world. Would we conclude that they are from the cohabitation of angels and humans? I know they would be offended if we answer "yes." But you and I know that that is not the case. There were genitic reasons for their size. Could it not be the same for those in biblical times?
The word “giants” (KJV) is the word “nephilim” and is found in Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33. Their description is simple. They were on or in the earth before and after the flood. They were “men.” They were “men of renown” or men of well though of or known.
In Numbers 13 these men were the “sons of Anak,” a Canaanite. These “sons” were of gigantic stature in comparison to the Israelites who felt as if they were “grasshoppers.” The descendants of Anak (Josh 11:21; Num 13:33; Deut 9:2) lived in and around souther Palestine, close to Hebron (Gen 23:2; Josh 15:13). In the days of Abraham they inhabited the area of Edom and Moab, east of Jordan. These were the guys that filled ten of the spies with terror because of their size.
There were other people of great strength and as tall as the Nephilim. They were called “Emim” by the Moabites (Deut 2:10-11) and Zamzummin by the Ammonites (Deut 2:20-21), but they were “Rephaim” or giants. They were a great many of them and they were as tall as the sons of Anak (Deut 2:11). There was a man named Og who was king of Bashan. His bed was about 12-14 ft. long with a width of 10-12 ft wide [depending on how one gages a cubit – normal forearm] (Deut 3:11).
Of course there is the well-known story of David and Goliath (1Sam 17). Goliath was a man who stood 10 to 11 ft tall. What is not so well know are the other giant, Ishbi-benob, who was out to kill David, maybe because of the embarrassment suffered when David killed Goliath. Abishai assisted David in killing this man (2Sam 21:16-22). Later David and his servants kill Goliath’s brother and some giants (1Ch 20:4-8).
Now from all of the above, these Nephilim were a race of people and not demons. They procreated like normal races, but used a bigger bed. (Sorry about that, but that was to good to leave out.)
Were these giants the results of the sexual activity between humans and angels “sons of God” and the “daughters of men?” Some commentators believe this to be correct. And, the term “sons of God” is used to depict the angels, but in every instance where “sons of God” is used to designate angels, they are obedient angels and not the disobedient angels. However, I can entertain the possibility that these were angelic being that left their normal realm and became sexually attracted to the daughters of men. But this is the only passage of its kind in Scripture and thus it is difficult to interpret. Yet to be consistent with other passages, I must take an opposing position. It is more consistent with the overall text of the Bible.
Peace. And with "respect" to you as well.

How else could they originate ?. With respect. :)

They were a just a big race of people. The obvious question would be, "do we have any large races today?" Yes. Consider the tall race of the Messi of Africa. Do we have small races of people? Yes. The pigmie tribes of in several places of the world. Would we conclude that they are from the cohabitation of angels and humans? I know they would be offended if we answer "yes." But you and I know that that is not the case. There were genitic reasons for their size. Could it not be the same for those in biblical times?

The word “giants” (KJV) is the word “nephilim” and is found in Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33. Their description is simple. They were on or in the earth before and after the flood. They were “men.” They were “men of renown” or men of well though of or known.

In Numbers 13 these men were the “sons of Anak,” a Canaanite. These “sons” were of gigantic stature in comparison to the Israelites who felt as if they were “grasshoppers.” The descendants of Anak (Josh 11:21; Num 13:33; Deut 9:2) lived in and around souther Palestine, close to Hebron (Gen 23:2; Josh 15:13). In the days of Abraham they inhabited the area of Edom and Moab, east of Jordan. These were the guys that filled ten of the spies with terror because of their size.

There were other people of great strength and as tall as the Nephilim. They were called “Emim” by the Moabites (Deut 2:10-11) and Zamzummin by the Ammonites (Deut 2:20-21), but they were “Rephaim” or giants. They were a great many of them and they were as tall as the sons of Anak (Deut 2:11). There was a man named Og who was king of Bashan. His bed was about 12-14 ft. long with a width of 10-12 ft wide [depending on how one gages a cubit – normal forearm] (Deut 3:11).

Of course there is the well-known story of David and Goliath (1Sam 17). Goliath was a man who stood 10 to 11 ft tall. What is not so well know are the other giant, Ishbi-benob, who was out to kill David, maybe because of the embarrassment suffered when David killed Goliath. Abishai assisted David in killing this man (2Sam 21:16-22). Later David and his servants kill Goliath’s brother and some giants (1Ch 20:4-8).

Now from all of the above, these Nephilim were a race of people and not demons. They procreated like normal races, but used a bigger bed. (Sorry about that, but that was to good to leave out.)

Were these giants the results of the sexual activity between humans and angels “sons of God” and the “daughters of men?” Some commentators believe this to be correct. And, the term “sons of God” is used to depict the angels, but in every instance where “sons of God” is used to designate angels, they are obedient angels and not the disobedient angels. However, I can entertain the possibility that these were angelic being that left their normal realm and became sexually attracted to the daughters of men. But this is the only passage of its kind in Scripture and thus it is difficult to interpret. Yet to be consistent with other passages, I must take an opposing position. It is more consistent with the overall text of the Bible.

Peace. And with "respect" to you as well.

So your not saying it's impossible, you just do not agree, and therefore take the opposing position. Interesting. With respect.  :)

My position is a little more substansive than just opposition.  I'm saying that based on biblical truths I take an opposite view. So far nothing I have seen in this thread or heard from the videos is based solid facts. It is easy to speculate with suppositional information. Really, the subject matter is rather unimportant.  The goal of my instruction has always been on love from a pure heart and a good conscience with sincere faith.  But some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.  So this is going to be my last post on this thread.  It was interesting doing some research, but it is a futile discussion.  All of us need to refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrelings. 

If one wants to overcome evil that is destroying the souls of men, it is through Jesus Christ, the Lord.  I had much rather discuss Him and what He has done to defeat Satan and evil in this world. Salvation from sin and death come when we trust Christ and no other.  At least that's were my discussion needs to be. 
Have a great day.  Keep studying. 

Thanks for posting this.  It is good to remind ourselves that the devil can appear beautiful.  Our reliance on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will always serve us well in dealing with evil.  I pray for all here to have the ability to know the deception and rest in the loving arms of Jesus Christ.  The Bible tells us we can do all through Christ.  I am gratefully reminded to not fall into the words of those who say, "when they arrive, they will be able to use a technology that will heal all ills and life will be great"    With a grateful heart, I so appreciate your posting this.

• Upvote 1