Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SweetQueen's Guru Roll Call !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Drunk Tank At Guru-Palooza !

..SweetQueen] LET'S PAY SPECIAL RECOGNITION TO THE DINAR GURUS....:

[..SweetQueen] I WILL START WITH FRANK26, ADSTER, BAMBOO, ALL FROM INVESTORS IRAQ FORUMS.

[..SweetQueen] MOVING ON TO KTFM....FRANK26, OKIE OIL MAN, GENX, AQ, DELTA....

.SweetQueen] THEN WE HAD MONTANA, MEDIC, BREITLING, MAILMAN17.

[..SweetQueen] GANKANS, ENORRSTE , TERRYK.

[..SweetQueen] PAPAJACK, BLAINO, SEEKER, HIGHLANDER,

[..SweetQueen] RICH QUEEN, BELLAGRITS, JONNYWG, FREEWAYBILL, STUDLEY, SOONERFAN, FOOTFORWARD, BWM, DINARWISHES... AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

[chers] ..SweetQueen dont forget Cap1

[Duguid] Wife in the know ?....More recent ?....jmo

[..SweetQueen] GANKANS AND ENORRSTE WERE PART OF dont promote other sites SITE, THEN WENT TO another site TO LATER BECOME THE G (GANKANS) E (ENNORSTE) T (TERRYK)

[sandytob] ..SweetQueen Bluwolf, Footforward

[..SweetQueen] OKIE OIL MAN FIRST WAS AT NENO'S PLACE, THEN WENT TO KTFM, LATER TO GET TEAM, AFTER TO PLANET DINAR, AND THE MANY DIFFERENT OOM'S. ROFLMAO

[..SweetQueen] DUSTY, LONGFELLOW, CHICKENHUNTER, CHICKENWINGS, POPPY2, BGG...

[..SweetQueen] OMNIGIRL, RICHQUEEN, GEORGIA BOY

[highlander65] ..SweetQueen WOW I thought we finished the list lol

[happydave1] winalot

[jack1977] Bluedog

[..SweetQueen] NO THE LIST IS ENDLESS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THE PRESENT YET. ROFLMAO

[kenbo] Bookings

[feda] and who don't just L o v e okie

[Robertprofessor] ..SweetQueen I hope the current list of gurus still active is the final chapter.

[..SweetQueen] THE FINAL CHAPTER WILL BE VERY TELLING, DEPENDS ON MANY THINGS.

[Robertprofessor] ..SweetQueen I don't think I saw Bulldog75 in your list.

chillimac] TONY

[..SweetQueen] MANGORANCHER, STEVEI, RAY, DAN, TONY.

[..SweetQueen] Robertprofessor YOU MISSED IT HE WAS THERE WITH BEAR5642

sailman] another site, did you remember STUDLEY

[..SweetQueen] ADAM MONTANA, another site, BREITLING, MEDIC, ALL WITH DINAR VETS

[..SweetQueen] SCOOTER

[sailman] did we remember BWM and all those at 3SINTEL

[garfield] SweetQueen dusty

[..SweetQueen] WHOM REMEMBERS THE DAYS OF THE CALLS AT "MIDNIGHT THINK THANK".

[sailman] ..SweetQueen wonderful calls

[..SweetQueen] OFTEN TIMES THEY WOULD GO ON 24 HOURS.

[thankful] ..SweetQueen Phoenix

[chillimac] ..SweetQueen ..SweetQueen ...LGTENNIS

Highhopes Freewaybill and Soonerfan

[chillimac] Sweetqueen, did we forget ....frreeway ...BILL
[
[..SweetQueen] chillimac NO HE WAS MENTIONED WITH JONNYWG, BELLAGRITS, SOONERFAN, FOOTFORWARD, FREEWAYBILL, STUDLEY, ....

[..SweetQueen] WHAT YOU MUST REMEMBER IS THAT THE DINARIANS NEVER LOST HOPE THAT IT WAS ANY MINUTE NOW.

[..SweetQueen] IIF, KTFM, DINAR RUMORS, DINAR SPECULATION, DINAR VETS, DINAR SPECULATORS, DINARHOLICS, dont promote other sites, another site, another site, zzz, ANYTHING DINAR, PLANET DINAR, GET TEAM, PTR, PEOPLE'S DINAR, MIG, OOM, 3SINTEL, zzz, NENO'S PLACE, CAP'S CORNER, AND INTEL4U.

[..SweetQueen] I HEARD THEY WILL BE PASSING OUT "HOT DOGS" AT PTR, COFFEE AT OOM, HOPIUM AT PLANET DINAR, TERRYK JUMPSUITS AT GET TEAM, AND WE WILL JUST CELEBRATE WITH PARTY AND CHAMPAGNE WITH YOUR DIPLOMAS.

[highlander65] ..SweetQueen can you share some thoughts on the final curtain?

[..SweetQueen] highlander65 THE FINAL SCRIPT IS STILL BEING WRITTEN.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

i did notice scooter in the mix --- never thought of him as a guru more a fact base guy ,,, had the charts and info to kick ,  as for adam being a guru , anyone put up with a dinar site and the ups and downs that goes with it, is o.k. with me  { what date and rate was that again adam ? :lol:

• Upvote 1

yeah, whatever happened to adster?? I used to email back and forth with him pretty regular when I was in Iraq, but he kind of fell off the planet?

I liked ole Adster and MM in the day, but how could anyone classify BAMBOO as a Guru....or wasn't it BAMBABOO? The memory is going. Lol

• Upvote 1

all " self-proclaimed " Guru's---know less than I do

It's difficult to lump everyone on this list all together..as the word "Guru" has taken on such a negative stigma. (for obvious reasons)

Some of these people mean well and remain optimistic of our chances, while others are "PUMPING" their bank accounts full at our expense using lies. At least, thats how I see it.

• Upvote 1

I see montana`s name was mentioned twice. He must hate that crap getting lumped in with all those crack pots.

hahahahahahaha

Better watch yer a$$ clown    :)

Way to go Adam! Lol. You made the IQD Guru Farewell List! Will you sign my yearbook? This is kind of like graduating school.

• Upvote 1

Not sure what the point of this list is, but wasn't there a Shotgun Susie way back in the day and they forgot to mention Bondlady.  I'm sure there are a few more that should probably be added but I can't remember their names.  Just sayin'.

• Upvote 2

Not sure what the point of this list is, but wasn't there a Shotgun Susie way back in the day and they forgot to mention Bondlady.  I'm sure there are a few more that should probably be added but I can't remember their names.  Just sayin'.

Shabbibi, according to Delta......

• Upvote 1

Not sure what the point of this list is, but wasn't there a Shotgun Susie way back in the day and they forgot to mention Bondlady. I'm sure there are a few more that should probably be added but I can't remember their names. Just

sayin'.

Oh my lord this list is just from the past 4 -5 years. Yes I remember shotgunsussie, clay77, rollsroyce, dr cash-flow, lance, priordinar, ranger77(aka currently phoenix) moneybaggs, and this could go on and on. I've been in this **** way too long and the ole timers like myself know what I'm talking about!

• Upvote 1

Umbertino has been in it since '87

yes....I can confirm that. I was still young and hopeful back then.....

Got it...(IN) famous SGS from Alaska...... I do recall her from another general HYIP ( high yield Investment Programs) Forum which had a IQD section......She was the Mother of all "Gurus". Calling the RV every other week ( back in 2004 or 2005).

And whenever other Folks would question her about  it... She'd get real mad.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

yes....I can confirm that. I was still young and hopeful back then.....

Got it...(IN) famous SGS from Alaska...... I do recall her from another general HYIP ( high yield Investment Programs) Forum which had a IQD section......She was the Mother of all "Gurus". Calling the RV every other week ( back in 2004 or 2005).

And whenever other Folks would question her about  it... She'd get real mad.

Does she dress in mens clothing and call herself Steve?

• Upvote 2

Does she dress in mens clothing and call herself Steve?

I'll have to hire detectives to find out... Maybe you're on something......Let's put it this way... She considered herself a very Important Lady and she was from Alaska......Does that bring anybody in mind?... For all I know she may have decided to get into Politics....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1