Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The arrival of the budget law to the Presidency of the Republic for approval

yota691

The arrival of the budget law to the Presidency of the Republic for approval

3.17.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd Comment - News Views: 44 - Twilight News Finance Minister agency Ali Shukri, Sunday, for the arrival of federal budget law for 2013 to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of endorsing it. said Shukri in a statement Worrell "Twilight News", that "the federal budget law for 2013, which was passed in Parliament earlier , arrived in the presidency for the purpose of endorsing it. " The House voted at the beginning of the first week of this month on the federal budget without political consensus with coalition blocs Kurdistan, which has threatened to resort to the Federal Court to challenge the origin of the budget. The total federal budget 138 billion dinars, largest in the history of the Iraqi state, which included $ 55 billion dinars investment part, and 83 billion dinars, the operational part. built the Iraqi government budget in 2013 on the basis of (90) dollars a barrel at a rate of 2.9 million barrels of oil a day. j p

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=92457#ixzz2NnlW2V00

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

Link:http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GGKGLM

Breaking News---The Federal Budget Law arrives to the Presidency for endorsing. 17/03/2013 13:24:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Acting Finance Minister, Ali Shukri declared that the federal budget law for 2013 has arrived to the Presidency of the Republic for endorsing it.

Shukri told the reporter of the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the federal budget law for 2013, which was passed in Parliament earlier, arrived at the Presidency of the Republic for endorsing it. "/ End

( Let's see if I've got this straight. They passed the budget 10 days ago, and it arrives at the Presidency for endorsement today? Man, that's one slow camel !)

RSS

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1

hahahhaha when one travels in a caravaan ,,  it must be like a one great camping trip ,, :lol:   has this thing not hit the gazzette , might be the next stop if , they do not pospone the final - final- final reading of how to pass it  thanks for the up-date buddy { foot note --- snow showers in the louisville ky area, it must have re-valued today  hhahhahah state law }

Thanks Yota --  to many of us here  just watching on the sidelines --  it seems that things move along over there slower than a snails pace  - From what I have been able to  find time to read  May 22  may  not be out of the realm of possibilities -   I am anxious for sure - I feel good about the progress that has been made -  I can endure another two months  being it is spring -- another 2 months of winter would be more than questionable lol 

Glad you are here to bring to us all the news and keep us up to snuff - up to par - up to speed - up to something - up to anything and up to everything  --  ha ha ha -  Happy Saint Patrick's Day  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  +1

k0996424.jpg             GoRV.gif

Edited by UNEEK

AS WE HAVE HEARD LAW RATIFICATION ONLY OCCURS AFTER THE PRESIDENT SIGNS OFF ON THEM AND THEN THEY POST IN THE GAZETTE. THEN WE COME TO THIS ARTICLE WHERE THE LAST PARAGRAPH MAY SHED LIGHT ON WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON. IT READS: "The Federal Court confirmed that the law, passed by the House of Representatives, is true technically and could be challenged after its publication in the Official Gazette, adding that any decision, taken by the House of Representatives, is certified after 15  days of receipt by the presidency even if it is not ratified by the presidency of the Republic. / end. THIS EXPLAINS WHAT MAY BE OCCURRING; LAWS AUTOMATICALLY PASS AFTER 15 DAYS AND ARE CERTIFIED THEN SENT TO THE GAZETTE. SO WE WILL SEE IF THE BUDGET, TERM LIMIT LAW AND OTHERS ARE SETTLED BY THIS PROCESS.

• Upvote 1

Sunday, 17 March 2013 16:40 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_161_179_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi Acting Finance Minister, Ali Shukri, announced on Sunday the arrival of the federal budget law to the presidency office.

A statement by the Ministry cited "The federal budget law for 2013 was submitted to the presidency office to be endorsed."

The Iraqi parliament has ratified the federal budget by majority in current March, 7th . /End/

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30392:federal-budget-law-submitted-to-presidency-for-approval-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

Please remove looks like Yota already posted. Sorry

Sunday, 17 March 2013 16:40 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_161_179_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi Acting Finance Minister, Ali Shukri, announced on Sunday the arrival of the federal budget law to the presidency office.

A statement by the Ministry cited "The federal budget law for 2013 was submitted to the presidency office to be endorsed."

The Iraqi parliament has ratified the federal budget by majority in current March, 7th . /End/

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30392:federal-budget-law-submitted-to-presidency-for-approval-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

the President has 15 days from arrival of the budget to sign it or it ratifies automatically and becomes law upon posting in the Gazette.  We shall see what transpires but this is very exciting news to see this made public.  :bravo:  They also stated Talabani would NOT be in Iraq in March.  Well..someone isnt telling the truth now are they?  :eyebrows: 

Edited by easyrider

The reference made to the camel caravan being slow made me think of something I heard some time ago about dog sledding...if you're not the lead camel, the view is always the same and not that nice...!

:eyebrows:

Diyala calling on the government to cancel the service ministries and the transfer of its budget to local governments
Published on Sunday, 17 March / March 2013 15:48 | Written by: OK-AF-N | printButton.pngemailButton.pngDiyala / obelisk: Student governor of Diyala province the Omar Humairi, Sunday, the central government to cancel the service ministries and the transfer of their budgets to local governments.

Said Humairi for "obelisk", "The local governments and Diyala has become a high degree of capability and efficiency in managing file services in a comprehensive manner enhances achieve quantum leaps pour service in the public interest."

The student Humairi "the central government to cancel the service ministries and the transfer of their budgets to local governments in order to resolve the file services in a comprehensive manner."

The governorate councils forks including committees of the 14 committee working within the rules of procedure approved by council members in its first session routine, and each committee president and vice that at least the number of members of each committee of three, and each committee internal structural and these committees themselves are on the boards Municipal and local shall be linked Ascending and have regular meetings weekly or semi-monthly and makes recommendations and the minutes of the meeting to the presidency of the provincial council.

AS WE HAVE HEARD LAW RATIFICATION ONLY OCCURS AFTER THE PRESIDENT SIGNS OFF ON THEM AND THEN THEY POST IN THE GAZETTE. THEN WE COME TO THIS ARTICLE WHERE THE LAST PARAGRAPH MAY SHED LIGHT ON WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON. IT READS: "The Federal Court confirmed that the law, passed by the House of Representatives, is true technically and could be challenged after its publication in the Official Gazette, adding that any decision, taken by the House of Representatives, is certified after 15  days of receipt by the presidency even if it is not ratified by the presidency of the Republic. / end. THIS EXPLAINS WHAT MAY BE OCCURRING; LAWS AUTOMATICALLY PASS AFTER 15 DAYS AND ARE CERTIFIED THEN SENT TO THE GAZETTE. SO WE WILL SEE IF THE BUDGET, TERM LIMIT LAW AND OTHERS ARE SETTLED BY THIS PROCESS.

This is actually the same as in the U.S.A.  GO RV!!!~~~

Am I the only one who noticed it referred to the budget in BILLIONS of Dinars and NOT trillions?... Maybe I am confused; but, haven't they been describing it in trillions all these many months?... Curious... curious indeed...

Your right I had to read it twice it does say billions instead of trillions. I'm crossing my fingers that its not a typo.

• Upvote 1