Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Late Friday Night News from KTFA Forum - 3/15/2013

ronscarpa

Frank26 Late Friday Night News from KTFA Forum

Frank26......03-15-2013 I want to tell my KTFA Family something since they did well with my homework from the last thread.

Here is what I want to tell my KTFA Family:   22 days ago I told You Jack L. or Christine L. were soon going to make a speech via a video that would be released to the world concerning Iraq.

Get ready ........... You are about to see it.

It was made ............. 22 Days ago.

KTFA,  Frank

BelieveonHim :  Interesting...............When will we be seeing this speech? Next week?

Also.....can't believe I am saying this Frank, but I am getting excited these days. You may actually be receiving a call from me in the next few days...I am considering a lay away order for Dinars. Is it naive of me to hope a rate change happens in the next 30 days? :heeheehee:  And yes I know the risk involved, after all, I have been on this bumpy roller coaster ride for over 7 years.

Frank26:    I too am excited ............. With Poise.

The video will be between now and the 20th .... On all networks ..... IMO.

I really should not be sharing this opinion just yet with Family but as I said ........... I too am excited ....... With Equanimity and Grace.

Aloha Sweet Dream my KTFA Ohana............ May they be filled with many ........ Stars. ;)

KTFA,  Frank

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link...
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Some speech was made 22 days ago, and will be released as an audio between now and 20 March. Speech are from an expert economist and IMF Chief, if i'm not mistaken. Hope it pertains directly with an RV! :bravo:  :soon: !

What?...somebody please explain....what he just said!  :confused2: 

• Upvote 1

His magic words were " I am considering a lay away order for Dinars. Is it naive of me to hope a rate change happens in the next 30 days?" So they are back to the "SCAM" of the dinar world... put $100.00 down on a million dinar and have 30 days to pay it off or lose your $100.00... This kind of pumping was rampant a couple of years ago... always news on Thursday and RV on Monday....this vultures made millions on this scam

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143905-frank26-late-friday-night-news-from-ktfa-forum-3152013/#ixzz2Nj5lgSoM

• Upvote 2

well if the speach was made 22 days ago that would mean they made the speech on the 23rd of february .. the day that the imf standby agreement ended in iraq

but the little part about the  layaway also got me thinking .. also

Frank26 Late Friday Night News from KTFA Forum

Frank26......03-15-2013 I want to tell my KTFA Family something since they did well with my homework from the last thread.

Here is what I want to tell my KTFA Family:   22 days ago I told You Jack L. or Christine L. were soon going to make a speech via a video that would be released to the world concerning Iraq.

Get ready ........... You are about to see it.

It was made ............. 22 Days ago.

KTFA,  Frank

BelieveonHim :  Interesting...............When will we be seeing this speech? Next week?

Also.....can't believe I am saying this Frank, but I am getting excited these days. You may actually be receiving a call from me in the next few days...I am considering a lay away order for Dinars. Is it naive of me to hope a rate change happens in the next 30 days? :heeheehee:  And yes I know the risk involved, after all, I have been on this bumpy roller coaster ride for over 7 years.

Frank26:    I too am excited ............. With Poise.

The video will be between now and the 20th .... On all networks ..... IMO.

I really should not be sharing this opinion just yet with Family but as I said ........... I too am excited ....... With Equanimity and Grace.

Aloha Sweet Dream my KTFA Ohana............ May they be filled with many ........ Stars. ;)

KTFA,  Frank

the big mack is coming to iraq