Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happened to the Lopster Tank?

WorkerBee

i always thought it was all the same person with multiple screen names  talking to himself .. you mean there really was more than one   hanging around a forum that they didnt believe in?

haha soo true... I found it very odd that when one would post they would all flock, all of them would come out of no where, very odd.  I also never understood the fact that why dont they go make their own forum if they really dont like how this site is being ran.  Its simple you either believe in this investment or you dont!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

The bottom line: This aint over till it's over!....so really whats is there to bash until the final bell has been rung as per the finality of it all?...Some have already had long term gains...so whats the gripe?....If ya cant prove it's a scam, or ya cant prove it is'nt....what else can you do other than wait to see?.....

What is there to be argumentive about on something that no one here has any control over anyway...that's what I've always said....on another note..if you dont like it, leave it...if you like to fish, you dont go out and buy magazines and books on needlecrafting, or anything else that you may not like to do or hate....and to go even further on that, you would'nt go to needlecrafting websites and talk about what all is bad about needlecrafting and what you dont like about it...how retarded!....lol....

• Upvote 1

Boy, this is a tough crowd!  Caz & Sonny were anti-lopsters and provided a different view which  I always thought made a great read.   But hey, thanks for the replies! Ok, I'll just let myself out, go fishing or maybe try my hand at needlepoint or something, lol.

• Upvote 1

Well said i've noticed they haven't been posting as much lately. I'am not complaining about that either :bravo:

haha soo true... I found it very odd that when one would post they would all flock, all of them would come out of no where, very odd.  I also never understood the fact that why dont they go make their own forum if they really dont like how this site is being ran.  Its simple you either believe in this investment or you dont!!!

• Upvote 1

I BELIEVE!!!!!

Maybe the lopsters are not lopsters....maybe they just have layers....like onions

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1