Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nations TOP GURUS hint at impending RV

:eyebrows: Nations TOP GURUS hint at impending RV!....What they really mean is...

Step right up!!...Step right up!...Get your Dinar here! Special deals this weekend only!...RV soon ..don't miss out get your RV today!!!!

How do we know they are the nations top guru`s and if they are whose the bottom and middle Gurus?

I mean do they have a Guru fest and decide or vote who will be the top Guru`s.?

Hmmm  Just one of the many things I have actually never wondered about.

• Upvote 2

Who bought dinar you know that stuff is a big scam.  Don't fall for the get rich quick scam.

So if it is a scam; why are you on this site?

Is there really nothing for you to be doing?

Is your life so sad that you come here to attempt to rain on our parade?

Get a life :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 5

Fools will allow themselves to be deemed as such. Why worry about what others think/say? Put on your big boy pants and do your own research and quit complaining about others. How many take & believe advise given on the cartoon network? Then why would you do that on any internet website from the many cartoon characters that troll there-wow,just wow-peace

Who bought dinar you know that stuff is a big scam.  Don't fall for the get rich quick scam.

Not a scam, just an investment opportunity that could be good one day, course that get rich quick part was blown out the window for me several years and a few gray hairs ago, lol

• Upvote 1

Not a scam, just an investment opportunity that could be good one day, course that get rich quick part was blown out the window for me several years and a few gray hairs ago, lol

I agree its not a scam imo. When I 1st ventured onto this site the talk was of $3.22-$3.86 per-lol. Now like then I'd be happy with anything over .10. I've made many speculative investments over the years and lost my shorts on a few. But I picked myself up and regrouped. 

• Upvote 1

These "gurus" have no more of an idea of what's going on than you or I do. I'm guessing most of them couldn't find Iraq on a map. They probably just bought some dinar and want some attention so they start mouthing off like they know what they're talking about. In my world they're called liars.

Well since the lopsters and naysayers say that the RV will never be..or dont believe in it....let's start hearing of the plan that they think will be the one that will work...you know, they gotta have one..or they're doomed too!

They waste their time on here instead of dedicating their time to a plan that will work...or at least one that they may have as per helping themselves versus worrying over something that they think is a lost cause anyway?...

And if they care so much to warn us about this dinar thing...they surely must be concerned as per showing us the way out and what their REAL PLAN is!...that they must surely have to know about...THAT WILL WORK!...So lopsters and naysayers..START WRITING!...1, 2, 3 GO!.....

P.S..If one can spend so much time writing against something, one must surely have at least something that they believe in...or there would'nt be any opposition...I bet they cant even given us one thing?....lol...

• Upvote 1