Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can only speak for myself, but I am fed up with the cop out of "treat as rumor" from the so called guru's passing on info from so called "reliable sources".  If you have the ba**s to post info that you believe is coming from reliable sources than cut out the disclaimer and walk the talk yourself, otherwise keep the "reliable valuable info" to yourself as the BS it truly is.  I don't care how high your source is, if you can't post without "treat as rumor" and take full responsibility yourself you are gutless and deserve zero credibility.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

i dont get it .. are you mad at the  web site for having a rumor section?

no one told me i had to open up the rumor sections and go read them ..

i know some people get mad for posting rumors in the  rumor section .. but i also think  some people get mad at people who dont like to read rumors but open the rumors  section .. go read the rumors ..  and then complain about them .

any way .. i know they are rumors or information with out links .. so they cant be proven .. so .. all i can say is ask  to have the rumor section deleted because you cant help yourself from clicking on that tab ...

or just quit clicking on the tab ..

rumor section is  where most of the humor takes place.. they post the rumors for entertainment .  not so someone can go read the news in the rumor section ..

i guess this  will be on going .. since people continue to  click on the rumor section and they see a bunch of rumors as they should in the rumor section  and it pi$$s them off

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

i dont get it .. are you mad at the  web site for having a rumor section?

no one told me i had to open up the rumor sections and go read them ..

i know some people get mad for posting rumors in the  rumor section .. but i also think  some people get mad at people who dont like to read rumors but open the rumors  section .. go read the rumors ..  and then complain about them .

any way .. i know they are rumors or information with out links .. so they cant be proven .. so .. all i can say is ask  to have the rumor section deleted because you cant help yourself from clicking on that tab ...

or just quit clicking on the tab ..

rumor section is  where most of the humor takes place.. they post the rumors for entertainment .  not so someone can go read the news in the rumor section ..

i guess this  will be on going .. since people continue to  click on the rumor section and they see a bunch of rumors as they should in the rumor section  and it pi$$s them off

What about the ones who post in rumors but swear its fact and that they would never "make this up"??

There are quite a few of those....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The "christian" rumors are the worst.

"He is a godly man" or "he is a brother in Christ he would never lie"

They play on the gullibility of people of faith.

Then we have the "oh I am so weak from being bashed, but will share anyway" and those types play the "my mother never held me as a child" card.

Me thinks a few "perp walks"  are well over due.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I can only speak for myself, but I am fed up with the cop out of "treat as rumor" from the so called guru's passing on info from so called "reliable sources".  If you have the ba**s to post info that you believe is coming from reliable sources than cut out the disclaimer and walk the talk yourself, otherwise keep the "reliable valuable info" to yourself as the BS it truly is.  I don't care how high your source is, if you can't post without "treat as rumor" and take full responsibility yourself you are gutless and deserve zero credibility.

..........I heard it rumored (from my bank president) that you were right about this......!

• Upvote 1

The "christian" rumors are the worst.

"He is a godly man" or "he is a brother in Christ he would never lie"

They play on the gullibility of people of faith.

Then we have the "oh I am so weak from being bashed, but will share anyway" and those types play the "my mother never held me as a child" card.

Me thinks a few "perp walks"  are well over due.

I am a Christian and have problems with the material presented and I usually "speak my peace" about the disconnect between reason and "gullible faith."  Usually it is discussed and debated before someone makes a decision whether a post is be accepted.  Nor do many accept something just because it is said by "christian" or "brother in Christ." 

Gulilibility is not confined to the religious post.  I find gulilibility as much or more in the socalled factural post and "articles" than I do among the religious posts. 

Anyone who doesn't use their "head" and power of reason and logic in ANY of the post is setting themselves up for disappointment.  But you need to be very careful with broad generalizations and accusitive finger pointing.  There is an old illustration that states "if you point your finger in judgment, three of those fingers are pointing back at you."

• Upvote 2

What about the ones who post in rumors but swear its fact and that they would never "make this up"??

There are quite a few of those....

only you would know ....goin into the rumor section  ..to make sure everything is a fact .. its your duty to make sure  .. all i can say is if you cant handle the bull crap stay out of  the rumors section ..

i guess you want to click on the rumors section,, and read the facts ..

i cant believe you asked me to explain that to you .

its rumors .. get it ,,

what if they are tired of you coming into the rumor section and ruining their fun .. should they call you out ..make a thread about you and call you out ?.. and explain to you its a rumor section .. you dont have to join the forum or read their rumors .

ru·mor

/ˈruthinsp.pngmər/ Show Spelled [roo-mer]

Definition of RUMOR

: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

people put things in the rumors section to make sure everyone knows there is no proof of any thing .. its distinctly labled .. rumors .. get over it ..if you go there to try to find facts you are a problem on this web site ,,

when rumors are floating around you want to make sure people know they are rumors .. so they created a rumor section   so if someone posts a rumor .. the moderators move it to the rumor section .. so we all know its rumors .... then we got ignorant people who go  into the rumors section and read  them and complain they are not facts ..

i guess we will always have ignorance ..

i guess ya got to wriite a book  on the rumors section ..

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

ever read the warnings signs  about using common sense

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

only you would know ....goin into the rumor section  ..to make sure everything is a fact .. its your duty to make sure  .. all i can say is if you cant handle the bull crap stay out of  the rumors section ..

i guess you want to click on the rumors section,, and read the facts ..

i cant believe you asked me to explain that to you .

its rumors .. get it ,,

what if they are tired of you coming into the rumor section and ruining their fun .. should they call you out ..make a thread about you and call you out ?.. and explain to you its a rumor section .. you dont have to join the forum or read their rumors .

ru·mor

/ˈruthinsp.pngmər/ Show Spelled [roo-mer]

Definition of RUMOR

people put things in the rumors section to make sure everyone knows there is no proof of any thing .. its distinctly labled .. rumors .. get over it ..if you go there to try to find facts you are a problem on this web site ,,

when rumors are floating around you want to make sure people know they are rumors .. so they created a rumor section   so if someone posts a rumor .. the moderators move it to the rumor section .. so we all know its rumors .... then we got ignorant people who go  into the rumors section and read  them and complain they are not facts ..

i guess we will always have ignorance ..

i guess ya got to wriite a book  on the rumors section ..

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

ever read the warnings signs  about using common sense

You didnt understand what I was saying.....

I read rumors for a laugh....and certain people to laugh at the garbage that spews from their finger tips......I dont expect facts from those.....

But there are people that post in rumors, claim what they are saying is fact and that they would never make things up.....so are we to not criticize or interrogate them?  

Should they be allowed to post over and over again without being nagged on? Should they not expect to be bullied for making up nonsense?

Like Randalin did for so long lol....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3

you can do what you want keep .. if they are passing a rumor that the rumor is true,, and you want to waste your  precious time .. go ahead and waste your time ... there  will be plenty  more of your time  to waste in the future im sure .. so go ahead .. into the rumor section .. and argue all you want.. id like to see you there 24 hours a day 7 days a week .and never leave . .. sleep there if you want . have breakfast in there if you choose .. you are not supposed to do anything . you do things because you choose to do them .... if you choose not to ever go into the rumor section again . thats your choice .. see how easy it is . no one is obligated to do anything here but follow the rules of the web site .. are they breaking the rules by passing  rumors around in the rumor section ?find the rules they are breaking and fix that for us please. people put things in the rumors section to make sure everyone knows there is no proof of any thing .. its distinctly labled .. rumors

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4

I for one don't go into the rumor section unless a title really catches my eye  like your title did.  It's the same rumors getting recycled over and over again. I also won't read another translated article or search for news from Iraq anymore.  After years of researching for news and posting articles on sites like this one I just can't be bothered.  Like the gurus, Iraq keeps posting the same crap over and over again.  I like this site for the off topic posts, some of the members are great at bringing news that is hard to find.  If you don't like what they say and how cowardly they are then don't open the topics.  As far as the dinar goes, I just check the cbi every Sunday and go about my life.  Trust me, no guru will know before we see this on the cbi that the rate has changed.  Every small increase we have seen up to date was first noticed looking at the cbi and not from a guru telling us.  That alone tells you they don't have any connections.  If you can't help yourself and have to look in the rumor section just go in like you are reading a fairytale. 

• Upvote 1

heres how i see it ..

people put out crap on the internet ..people see it and bring it here to put in the rumor section .. so everyone has another point of view ..  that they are not facts .. they are rumors ..

once they get put into the rumor section ,, people go in and make fun of them .. and some think theres some truth to parts of it .. but how ever ya dice it up .. its in the rumor section .. now if they were in the news section and everyone was saying its the truth ,.. i would go along with the lopsters and say dv  is just  pumping the dinar.. dv handles both sides .. it is a fair and balanced approach to the iraqi dinar speculation .. they have rules ,, end of story .. the rumor section is what it is .

they even got opinion sections .. and if you put your opinion  ..in the opinion section .. people will argue with you ..its an opinion

they claim they just dont want anyone else getting ripped off by the dinar scam .. i say kick em to the kurb ..

put your opinion up but do not diasect someone elses opinion . to insult them .. its just an opinion. thats why its in the opinion section.... so your opinion on my opinion  is good . and my opinion on your opinion is good .. no problem .. when ya want to scrap over opinions .. ill slap ya if thats what ya want .

• Upvote 2