Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMAZING SONG - AMAZING TALENT - AMAZING GRACE

UNEEK

This Brazilian ten-year-old  has amazed the entire world. And he does not speak English.,you can tell by the way he pronounces some of the words.  Watch ‘til the end as it just builds and builds! 

Amazing Song - Amazing Talent  It gave me chills - I hope you will enjoy and be blessed -- He is so brave  -  He is sooo amazing !!  I have never seen such a presentation of that song -  It truly blessed me and I have watched it about 10 times now

1,520,647 views 8 months ago
Jose Antonio "Jotta A" Viana is a seventh grader, born and brought up in a Pentecostal family.His Dad is a Pastor of a local Assemblies of God church in Sao Paulo, Brazil.. Here, he is singing the song of Chris Tomlin's version of Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone). Jotta is simply talented and most of all anointed. He has turned christian songs into a new breed and heights that are…

AMAZING GRACE

PROBE ME, USE ME LORD

OH HAPPY DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrJEE3_2s-k

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks everyone for watching -- he  still just  blows  me away   with his charisma and his presence  on stage  - I saw a video of him at age 6 and he was incredible then - I feel he has truly been blessed by the Divine -

Yes he could easily be another Micheal Jackson  but I do not feel (at this time) that he will go that route simply because of his environment and upbringing  -

Music touches many hearts in ways that  nothing else does

I do believe that this young boy could be a dynamic inspiration for reaching other young kids and influencing their direction and that is what I hope happens

Unless I am totally out of the loop - and folks I could be --  this young boy could set a (new?) precedent  in the music industry - if he  "predominately" stays in the  Gospel music  arena  -- Elvis did a great job with Gospel music  - but the popularity of the fans and the demands put on him changed his life and  ended it much too soon - as did Michael Jackson's  &  Whitney Houston another tragic loss   JMHO

I sure hope to see more great performances by this young man <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 Blessings to all

• Upvote 1

OHHHHHHH WOW !! Amazing Grace was fantastic.............thanks for the post UNEEK  :)

myst

Great too see you....... :)

This amazing song has gotten me through alot of hard times and this little man did an awsome job....glad to see and hear him using his talent at such a young age...thanks for sharing this song.. its my all time favorite.... :) Thanks for sharing uneek.... :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for your viewing and comments - I think  I just gave  out all of my  pluses - I had some  nice posts  today that folks commented on  so they went  fast -- guess I  am going to  work on a plan to  not post more than   one a day  if  they are really  good  so I have enough pluses to give  out -  I don't  know  what  else to  do - Hope  everyone has  an awesome weekend -  <3 <3

Awesome kid! 

Thanks, Uneek!

KK

Hey it looks like I overlooked  you here in this thread but I gave you a plus  on another - just wanted you to know I was not passing  over you - My rewards went quickly today and I was being  careful with them  I thought -  maybe will come up with a better plan of giving them out - not sure what that will be -  I appreciate your checking out  my posts and hope you are doing well with  your  healing -- ((HUGS)) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

• Upvote 1

Hey it looks like I overlooked  you here in this thread but I gave you a plus  on another - just wanted you to know I was not passing  over you - My rewards went quickly today and I was being  careful with them  I thought -  maybe will come up with a better plan of giving them out - not sure what that will be -  I appreciate your checking out  my posts and hope you are doing well with  your  healing -- ((HUGS)) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No worries, Uneek. I got a refill and gave you one that I owed ya... funny how we get so hooked on those things! What I do to stretch them out is comment rather than plus for the stuff I like and save the plusses for the stuff that I really love.

My ankle is healing well. I'm feeling a lot of that pins and needles feeling, the dr said that's the nerves regenerating. I should be grateful they are doing that, but it sure does hurt! Pain meds don't really get rid of the pain, but they help me not care! I'd be happier if the swelling would stay down, but that will come in time. Seems like I healed MUCH faster when I broke the other leg at age 14! LOL

{{{HUGS}}}

KK

This amazing song has gotten me through alot of hard times and this little man did an awsome job....glad to see and hear him using his talent at such a young age...thanks for sharing this song.. its my all time favorite.... :) Thanks for sharing uneek.... :)

One of my favorites as well, Sam. If I can only keep from crying...

KK

No worries, Uneek. I got a refill and gave you one that I owed ya... funny how we get so hooked on those things! What I do to stretch them out is comment rather than plus for the stuff I like and save the plusses for the stuff that I really love.

My ankle is healing well. I'm feeling a lot of that pins and needles feeling, the dr said that's the nerves regenerating. I should be grateful they are doing that, but it sure does hurt! Pain meds don't really get rid of the pain, but they help me not care! I'd be happier if the swelling would stay down, but that will come in time. Seems like I healed MUCH faster when I broke the other leg at age 14! LOL

{{{HUGS}}}

KK

One of my favorites as well, Sam. If I can only keep from crying...

KK

me too....hope you get to feeling better soon......

hope you get to feeling better soon......

Thanks, I don't have much choice! Hubby has been taking great care of me but he's having surgery Wednesday so I'm gonna have to take care of him again... I guess it's good I've been taking it easy and letting myself heal while resting as much as possible.

(He's having a TURP done, which is prostate surgery. Apparently it's a little more serious than the dr originally let on... he'll be taking over my couch for at least a week or two if the internet is correct. We'll see...)

KK