Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hopium - The Value of the IQD and VND - Wow !

NORTEC

U.S. has invested in the IQD? I want to believe that, but there has never been any proof. I do know the people of the U.S. has.

IF the US ever stated publicly that they purchased Dinar,they would have to under the guise of it paying for the war.Otherwise think of the outcry based on the premise of why we invaded Iraq in the 1st place.

The estimates of

total wealth–including produced, natural, and human and institutional

capital–suggest that human capital and the value of institutions (as measured

by rule of law) constitute the largest share of wealth in virtually all countries.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

Edited by dontlop

A shred of dinar evidence?  If you shredded your dinar they are worthless, unless you saw the movie Argo and have kids try to paste them together.  Come on moderator.  Oh, oh.  I see my avatar is Da Bears.  Are you a cheesehead?

if there was evidence don't you think far more people would be investing I am glad they are keeping this secret. About six years ago I saw a video of an airplane taking off from bagdad airport and heading to America probably the federal reserve

there is not one shred of actual proof that the U.S.T. holds any dinar

just pumper hype

google that subject---see what comes up

I agree.  The IMF has some information on how much the US holds in foreign currency assets, but I haven't seen ANY list of just which foreign currency assets those might be...

• 2 weeks later...