Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Asset Backed .. is the Rumor (that means - you are too)

- The US treasury has trillions of IQD's in their coffers -

- The Fed has been madly printing the USD ( and why do you ask ) -

- Because they know that the IQD is going to become a world reserve currency -

- and having Trillions of "Pre" RV currency is going to be huge - (massively huge)

- the Iraqi IQD will be the premiere world reserve currency - and is Asset backed -

- Gold, Silver, Oil, water, agriculture and other minerals are backing their IQD -

- Iraq is projected to be the TOP oil producer in the middle east -

- That means that the IQD that you hold - Is backing up your Financial prosperity too -

- The more IQD that you possess - the more WEALTHY you will be as well -

How cool is that ?

Is your House prepared to receive the blessing ?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

• I believe we will be Blessed ,but I don't know about the U.S.Treasury holding Trillions of IQD, there has never been any evidence, links, ETC about this to my knowledge, but would love to see some. + 1 to ya for the being Blessed part.

God bless

Gooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 3

I have always understood that the original plan was for Iraq to use USD during these years until their nation is rebuilt, and then to RV their own currency to bring it up to international trading standards. At that time, when we (those of us who purchased the dinar at the earlier lower rate) cash in our dinar at the new higher rate, our dinar would not be purchased by Iraq immediately, but would actually be purchased from us first by our own Treasury. Then the US Treasury would hold this dinar for an appropriate time before using it to purchase oil from Iraq at a heavily discounted price. Not sure about this, but I seem to recall that price having been agreed at $7.00 per barrel.   I also understood that this is why President Bush said the Iraqi war would pay for itself. It would be a win-win-win situation. America would get lots of very cheap, high grade oil, the people of Iraq would get a democracy and freedom, and the nation of Iraq would gain the skills and capability to function on a world financial level, and of course, the world will need Iraq’s oil and a strong, well-defined world-class dinar to replace the United States dollar as the world’s currency standard.

the UST is the biggest buyer of IQD auctions at the CBI -

- How else will the USA get the 2 trillion back it spent on the Iraqi war ? -

• Upvote 3

I saw the connexs that transported the Dinar out of country.

The military guarding them would not allow anyone within a block of them.

This eye witness event while I was working in Iraq is what convinced me to buy mine!

Believe or not, it's up to u. :cigar:

I believe you I remember seeing a secret video of an airplane taking off and heading straight to the federal reserve I know the USA is holding a shed load of iraqi dinar this is a win win situation

• Upvote 1

Francie26 you are correct, We will cash in to Banks or credit unions or dealers ect ect ect... these Banks will then return these Dinar to the Fed or the (UST (I hope)), which will then purchase Barrells of oil I think it was for $33 or $36 per barrell and this will be done over a period of years agreed apon by the gov's involved, now our gov doesnt have to use these oil credits to purchase the oil they can sell them at what ever price they want-say...$80/barrell (which saves the purchasing country from the full price on the open market) this will pay off our debts;)     (ATLEAST THIS IS ONE VISION THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED and is reasonable to me;)

BadRabbit

p.s. Ive been in this investment for 4 years now and dont get excited often but I have to say things are getting done and is looking GREAT to me!

• Upvote 2

A review of the Federal indictment against the BH Group should help to clear up any misconceptions concerning the UST holding "trillions of IQD"...

• I believe we will be Blessed ,but I don't know about the U.S.Treasury holding Trillions of IQD, there has never been any evidence, links, ETC about this to my knowledge, but would love to see some. + 1 to ya for the being Blessed part.
  • God bless
  • Gooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Upvote 2

THE US TREASURY HOLDS SIX TRILLION. LAST YEAR THEY GOT ABOUT TWO TRILLION MORE. NOW, IN THAT SAID. YES, IT WILL BE TURNED BACK IN FOR OIL. THREE YEARS AGO, THE FIVE MAJOR COUNTRY'S SIGNED WITH IRAQ. NOT TO DUMP IT ON THEM WHEN THEY RV. THEY GIVE A LITTLE BACK AS THEY GO. THE COUNTRY'S ARE US,CHINA, GERMANY, RUSSIA, AND ENGLAND.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

- and having Trillions of "Pre" RV currency is going to be huge - (massively huge)

- the Iraqi IQD will be the premiere world reserve currency - and is Asset backed -

- Gold, Silver, Oil, water, agriculture and other minerals are backing their IQD -

- That means that the IQD that you hold - Is backing up your Financial prosperity too -

How cool is that ?

- Is your House ready - Mine is -

• Upvote 1

THE US TREASURY HOLDS SIX TRILLION. LAST YEAR THEY GOT ABOUT TWO TRILLION MORE. NOW, IN THAT SAID. YES, IT WILL BE TURNED BACK IN FOR OIL. THREE YEARS AGO, THE FIVE MAJOR COUNTRY'S SIGNED WITH IRAQ. NOT TO DUMP IT ON THEM WHEN THEY RV. THEY GIVE A LITTLE BACK AS THEY GO. THE COUNTRY'S ARE US,CHINA, GERMANY, RUSSIA, AND ENGLAND.

UMMM sandfly is that really you?

• Upvote 1

ya know 3 guys went to jail for saying the us govt has trillions of dinars ..

i read the charges from the fbi on those guys from bh group .. in toledo ohio .. one of the charges of fraud  was their claim that the us govt has trillions of dinars ..

now these guys were using fraud to sell dinars   and thats why they went to jail  along with multiple other charges ,, but that was one of them ..the fbi says the us govt does not hold dinars ..

im not saying you could go to jail .. because your not selling dinars fraudulantly using that as a sales pitch .

but the fbi isnt malisiously prosecuting a certain group of dinar dealers for fraud  .. i do know there were other charges ..but this one was specifically a charge of its  own

page 12 start reading at number 12 .. it tells you the us treasury does not own dinars .

http://iraqidinarchat.net/BHgroup_Indictment.pdf

if the treasury was printing up dinars because of new reserve currencys its because the aussy and the canadian dinar just became reserve currencys 

The Currency Composition of Official Foreign Exchange Reserves (COFER) database is managed by the Statistics Department of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). This website disseminates end-of-period quarterly data on COFER in the format of statistical aggregates. The currencies identified in COFER are:

• U.S. dollar
  • Pound sterling
  • Japanese yen
  • Swiss franc
  • Canadian dollar
  • Australian dollar, and
  • Euro
Edited by dontlop

correction above

if the treasury was printing up DOLLARS  because of new reserve currencys its because the aussy and the canadian DOLLAR  just became reserve currencys

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143759-asset-backed-is-the-rumor-that-means-you-are-too/#ixzz2XqfM8z3M

How cool is that ?

Iraq is the size of California and does not hold nearly the mineral wealth of China, Russia or the US. It will be the PREMIER world reserve currency? I don't think so. It will revalue, but what evidence do you have that the Treasury holds trillions in dinar? (Did God tell you?)

Edited by hame55

- The US treasury has trillions of IQD's in their coffers -

- Because they know that the IQD is going to become a world reserve currency -

Not true usa is not holding iqd. Rumor that has been repeated for years. Show some proof

How cool is that ?

THE BH GROUP PLEAD GUILTY ON WIRE FEDERAL WIRE FRAUD CHARGES THEY HELD TELECONFERANCE CALLS AND SAID THE TREASURY HELD TRILLIONS OF DINARS  AND THEY WERE COMPENSATED THRU DINAR SALES .. THE LINK IS ON PAGE ONE ..AND HERES THE LINK THAT THEY PLEAD GUILTY ..

Rudolph M. Coenen, 47, of Jacksonville pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and five counts of money laundering before Judge Jack Zouhary.
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/04/20/Fla-man-guilty-of-conspiracy-to-defraud-investors.html#TV5vi4cQ2A2YFq6B.99

THE GOVT DOES NOT OWN DINARS .. BUT THEY DIDNT SAY IF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK  OWNS ANY

Rudy pleads “Guilty” (from the BH Group)

Jacksonville man pleads guilty in Ohio to conspiracy in Iraqi dinar case

Posted: April 19, 2013 - 10:38am | Updated: April 19, 2013 - 11:29am

Coenen.jpg<-- Coenen

I THINK THEY GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE BULL CRAP . BUT THE INDIGHTMENT SAYS THEY KNOWINGLY  COMMITED WIRE FRAUD ABOUT THE TREASURY OWNING  DINARS

Edited by dontlop