Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARTICLE 140 DONE ....... ?

UNEEK

article+140+small+pic.jpg

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mr. Aref Tayfur supports the decision of the provincial council in Kirkuk your return the land raped by Kurds and Turkmen in the time of the dissolved Baath

Praised Mr. Aref Tayfur vice president of the Iraqi Parliament's decision Kirkuk Provincial Council and private expedite the return of all the land raped by Kurds and Turkmen in the time of Saddam Hussein's Baath, describing this decision بالشجاع because it restores rights usurped the rightful owners of the people of Kirkuk and who left and forcibly displaced.

Tayfur expressed its absolute support for the resolution, which was adopted unanimously by the members of the provincial council, he said, adding that he is a good step towards achieving justice and return the land to its original owners, and helps these legal procedures to activate the resolutions of the Special Committee in charge of the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution.

Deputy Speaker stressed the need for commitment to the concerned authorities in the federal government and providing direct support to the decisions of Kirkuk Provincial Council and cooperation Capricorn with the local government to remove the last traces of ugly to the Baath buried and the return of property, real estate and compensate those affected by the decisions of the Committee on the north at the time of the former regime.

Information Office of the Vice President of the Council  Wednesday, 13/3/2013

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.parliament.iq/

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Basically what it says to me is that the Kurds are happy with the propasal (Kirkuk Provincial Council)  and Mr. Aref Tayfur - who apparently is a vice president on one of the Iraqi Parliment councils backs there decision to back the proposal.  Sounds like a great first step - but sounds like it still has a long way to go before it's passed.

If my interpreation is wrong - please let me know!  I'm not normally a "glass half full - glass half empy" kind of guy.  I'm just happy to have a glass with something in it normally...

• Upvote 5

Basically what it says to me is that the Kurds are happy with the propasal (Kirkuk Provincial Council)  and Mr. Aref Tayfur - who apparently is a vice president on one of the Iraqi Parliment councils backs there decision to back the proposal.  Sounds like a great first step - but sounds like it still has a long way to go before it's passed.

If my interpreation is wrong - please let me know!  I'm not normally a "glass half full - glass half empy" kind of guy.  I'm just happy to have a glass with something in it normally...

Dude,

You need to start filling your glass with the dinar so it's half full lol  we are getting closer as the day goes... when this busts, it will take a lot of us by surprise as we won't believe it when it's first told.  We would think it's a rumor and we will ram the gurus before we come back to realtiy :)

• Upvote 1

Well I am encouraged by the article  and  knowing so many folks can put their own interpretation to it - I  still remain encouraged and hopeful - with the Iraqi government it is always a guessing & waiting game - 

someday2.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

53932.gif      53932.gifTHANK YOU KK & PATTYANGEL
*~ LOVE!!  (¯`v´¯) `*.¸.*´♥♥♥ ¸.•´¸.•*• ƸӜƷ (¸.•´ Love Love !! LOVE LOVE !!! ...-:¦:-•*'''''*•-:¦:-•:ƸӜƷ'☆¸.♥-:¦:ƸӜƷ•-:¦:-•*'''''*•-:¦:-... LOVE! Love Love !! LOVE !!! "¸.•´(ƸӜƷ*•*•*'''''*•*• ♥♥♥ `*.¸.*´(¯`v´¯)

Wow, first the budget, then CBI getting ready to raise the Dinar value and now this good news here. Can't say they are not moving forward towards the right direction for their people and everybody else abroa  :bravo:  :bravo: .

Go RV, GO! :soon:  :soon:

• Upvote 1

Dude,

You need to start filling your glass with the dinar so it's half full lol  we are getting closer as the day goes... when this busts, it will take a lot of us by surprise as we won't believe it when it's first told.  We would think it's a rumor and we will ram the gurus before we come back to realtiy :)

No doubt.  After the years here I'm sure we are all filled with a "healthy skepticism"...but tell you what.  Afer the RV - the first glass filling is on me. :twothumbs:

As always waiting for another article telling us the Kurds are not happy!  However, so far we had an article yesterday that was very positive that 140 had been agreed upon or close to.

This morning we have one that says it has been agreed, the Kurds are happy!  So this looks very promising imo!