Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

UNEEK

DELTA "CBI ABOUT TO INCREASE VALUE OF IQD"

still waiting .... Thanks everyone for the conversation.  I read and feel like I have been in on the conversation even though I don't say much.  I think there are many more like me out there so thanks for everyone that writes :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Like hearing this good news Uneek. Lets hope it happens and happens really soon.  GOOO RRRR VVVVVVVVVV          :woot:    :bravo:  

Clearly this is just another shot of hopium and Delta got caught sleepin at the switch... the wording is exact to the article... ya right

• Upvote 1

heck for all we know delta has  about 5 screen names  and is cheering himself on right here right now ..

I don't give a crap who brought it...but please God...just let it be so!

• Upvote 1

dont know if this has already been seen but seems intresting.

Maybe one of you computer gurus can make it show up the right way

wow did it all on my own.

Im amazing

This footage is from CCTV/CNTV Broadcast Aired on Sept 8th, 2011

Family...the cbi is about to rv the dinar....delta ...omg...their sayn it on tv.

I'm guessing your messing? Please clarify.... :shrug:

Family...the cbi is about to rv the dinar....delta ...omg...their sayn it on tv.

The KTFA Site Has Been Down Over A Week

And Now Poor SandStorm Is Going Delirious From "Frank" Withdrawals ! :o

Quick ! Somebody Open A Can Of "Smelling Sausages" ! :blink:

Armour_Vienna_Sausage_Bourbon_BBQ_Flavor

:D  :D    :D
  • Upvote 3

Comes in Jack Daniels as well :eyebrows: Good one Thug LMAO :bravo:

The KTFA Site Has Been Down Over A Week

And Now Poor SandStorm Is Going Delirious From "Frank" Withdrawals ! :o

Quick ! Somebody Open A Can Of "Smelling Sausages" ! :blink:

Armour_Vienna_Sausage_Bourbon_BBQ_Flavor

:D  :D    :D

OK, just caught that 1:53 vid from Teresa43 :bravo: Good find T43. . .  Well why don't you guys stop talkin' about it and . . .  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Sayin'

• Upvote 2

So much for february being our month. oh they acktracked and said march....oh wait march is over with.

hey delta.....if the cbi is saying their increasing the rate.......why are iraqis ditching their dinars for dollars???

• Upvote 1

So much for february being our month. oh they acktracked and said march....oh wait march is over with.

hey delta.....if the cbi is saying their increasing the rate.......why are iraqis ditching their dinars for dollars???

We are being led with misinformation from the people that say were being mislead with false infomation. How Ironic! The Guru's have a purpose, and we need to find out what it is. What are the Guru's doing behind the scenes that pushes them to make statements that never pan out!!!

Do a little dance..... :backflip: 

GO RV, then BV

Time to "bust a move" ain't it Shab's..

.. let's see if'n I can still pull this off???  :lol: 

f33bcc7ea1fcdb9f4f33c6e0f2c6f4ac.jpg

Comes in Jack Daniels as well :eyebrows: Good one Thug LMAO :bravo:

OK, just caught that 1:53 vid from Teresa43 :bravo: Good find T43. . .  Well why don't you guys stop talkin' about it and . . .  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Sayin'

Most definitely....  ;) 

just-do-it-images-of-nike-swoosh-logo-pn

• Upvote 1

OK, the BS and the Money are now "Flowing" according to OKIE!

"okieoilman] WE WERE INFORMED THIS "EVENT" WAS TO TAKE PLACE YESTERDAY WITH A POSSIBILITY OF IT RUNNING INTO TODAY. I HAVE NOT HEARD DIFFERENT YET TODAY. THERE WERE SOME REDEMPTION'S LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING FOR A FEW SELECTED OFFICIAL PERSONEL FROM HIGHER UP'S THAN US COMMON INVESTOR'S. WHEN THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE ALLOCATION FOR US AS INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR'S IS UNKNOWN. WE APPEAR TO BE VERY CLOSE WITH SO MANY WELL INFORMED INVESTOR'S ALREADY BEING ACCOMODATED. BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] AT LEAST WE ARE AT THE POINT OF KNOWING THAT THE MONEY IS STARTING TO FLOW--MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO IS FIRST---WE'LL BE NEXT"