Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA "CBI ABOUT TO INCREASE VALUE OF IQD"

UNEEK

Am I the only one that thinks that a) this video is old, and b.) this is an RD video....not what we looking for?

Really hope I am just stupid here.....

I believe the video posted was from Oct 20, 2012. If you go to the you tube page, that is the date it was published

Edited by Boiler

7621299.jpg?222 Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:27 Central Bank announces near new decisions to reduce the high rate of foreign currencies

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday that it was taking a number of new decisions that will change the exchange rate of foreign currencies against the Iraqi dinar and thereby contributing to its stability in the currency market.

The bank said in a press statement received / Baghdadiya News / copy of "Central Bank and after follow-up floury to the high exchange rate of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq, tends to take many new decisions to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of these currencies in the market."

The bank said that "the announcement of the near making these decisions by the Bank comes to warn dealers to trade currency, investors and men for taking Ahitatathm to the Aatatroa this change in the exchange rate." Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."

The price of foreign currency, especially the dollar has witnessed over the past period a remarkable increase in secondary markets as a result of monetary policy the current government and economic instability in the country. Finished / 21
LINK

happygilmore

Posted Today, 12:01 PM

sandstorm, on 14 Mar 2013 - 09:29, said:snapback.png

You are correct and that's all it is saying. "THEY ARE WARNING ALL DEALERS AND CURRENCY EXCHANGERS IN IRAQ TO BE READY FOR THE CHANGE. DELTA" That's BS.

How many times has delta said the exact same thing? they are talking about stabilizing the market rate. Market rate 1255 compared to exchange rate of 1166. The cbi is talking about this situation. They ve put out announcements and articles on it.

WELL IF IT IS BS AS YOU SAY -- THE NEWS SAID  IT  FIRST ~!

"The bank said that "the announcement of the near making these decisions by the Bank comes to warn dealers to trade currency, investors and men for taking Ahitatathm to the Aatatroa this change in the exchange rate." Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."
Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a classic example of certain people in the Dinar world taking a step toward a RV the size of an ant, and making it a leap of faith across the Grand Canyon.  I believe they are talking about closing the gap on the street market rate to 1166 and nothing else.  I hope I am wrong, but this is Thursday hype, just in time for payday so the dealers can spike their sales... the article may be accurate, but the real meaning and hype around it is for pumping, nothing else...

• Upvote 3

Woooooo Whoooooo! I am meant to start my new job on monday !!!!! Can i phone my boss and tell him to stick it where the sun do n't shine !!??? :P Oh i so so hope this is true ! thanks uneek ! :hug:

I SURE HOPE  YOU'RE FEELING WELL and I am wishing and hoping for us both - I am kinda getting more where I do not like  to  go  to  work on Mondays  -  I have 2 appointments already and would honor those but the next Mondays no  way  -- probably the other days as well  the only day I would agree would be "Someday" lol

someday2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one that thinks that a) this video is old, and b.) this is an RD video....not what we looking for?

Really hope I am just stupid here.....

This video is only talking about redenominating.  However, they will definitely need the lower denominations if they revalue, so we are hoping it goes the way we want it to go down.

Thanks UNEEK. 

Wouldnt it be nice

Ok, ok.. I'll ask Francis to put a good word about it.

Woooooo Whoooooo! I am meant to start my new job on monday !!!!! Can i phone my boss and tell him to stick it where the sun do n't shine !!??? :P Oh i so so hope this is true ! thanks uneek ! :hug:

Betty... My friendly advice.... Wait.

I couldn't edit again, but I believe the video was actually from Sept 2011. 

Boiler....Thanks.

UNEEK......Yes i am well thank you. Hoping you are too. I don't like Mondays either. I could always do what one of our community nurses did fairly recently..........his father in law won the national lottery here in the U. K. Their was only his wife and two sisters and the nurses father in law shared his winnings between the three of them and kept a little for himself. Anyway they were given almost £3 million each. The nurse went to work on the Monday morning and sat in the team meeting. At the end of the meeting he stood up and says..... "you know what....i don't give a sh** ...i am a millionaire" and then walked out. He then took a months unpaid leave and then returned to his job part time. :) .

• Upvote 4

UMBERT

Timing is everything.

Hame.... I had to learn that myself....The hard way ( they say that's always the best way.... cos it's educational.....)

UNEEK......Yes i am well thank you. Hoping you are too. I don't like Mondays either. I could always do what one of our community nurses did fairly recently..........his father in law won the national lottery here in the U. K. Their was only his wife and two sisters and the nurses father in law shared his winnings between the three of them and kept a little for himself. Anyway they were given almost £3 million each. The nurse went to work on the Monday morning and sat in the team meeting. At the end of the meeting he stood up and says..... "you know what....i don't give a sh** ...i am a millionaire" and then walked out. He then took a months unpaid leave and then returned to his job part time. :) .

Holy chit.

• Upvote 2

7621299.jpg?222 Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:27 Central Bank announces near new decisions to reduce the high rate of foreign currencies

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday that it was taking a number of new decisions that will change the exchange rate of foreign currencies against the Iraqi dinar and thereby contributing to its stability in the currency market.

The bank said in a press statement received / Baghdadiya News / copy of "Central Bank and after follow-up floury to the high exchange rate of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq, tends to take many new decisions to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of these currencies in the market."

The bank said that "the announcement of the near making these decisions by the Bank comes to warn dealers to trade currency, investors and men for taking Ahitatathm to the Aatatroa this change in the exchange rate." Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."

The price of foreign currency, especially the dollar has witnessed over the past period a remarkable increase in secondary markets as a result of monetary policy the current government and economic instability in the country. Finished / 21 LINK

happygilmore

Posted Today, 12:01 PM

sandstorm, on 14 Mar 2013 - 09:29, said:snapback.png

You are correct and that's all it is saying. "THEY ARE WARNING ALL DEALERS AND CURRENCY EXCHANGERS IN IRAQ TO BE READY FOR THE CHANGE. DELTA" That's BS.

How many times has delta said the exact same thing? they are talking about stabilizing the market rate. Market rate 1255 compared to exchange rate of 1166. The cbi is talking about this situation. They ve put out announcements and articles on it.

WELL IF IT IS BS AS YOU SAY -- THE NEWS SAID  IT  FIRST ~!

"The bank said that "the announcement of the near making these decisions by the Bank comes to warn dealers to trade currency, investors and men for taking Ahitatathm to the Aatatroa this change in the exchange rate." Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."

Your included quoting from the article does give promising credibility to Delta...  I've always viewed Delta as a person who may be that optimistic exaggerator. But this could be something worth reading into.

You know how they say any publicity is good publicity (even if it is bad)? I think the same can apply to this speculation as any change is a good change... Therefore, any rate change is a good change as we know it has a heart beat vs. being continuously stagnant. So we could see some minor pip movement, substantial pip movement, or maybe introduction of a new monetary policy allowing floating?

Now, if this is talking about secondary markets, such as stabilizing the market rate... Isn't that the job of the CBI on a daily basis? Why make a big announcement stating, hey we're offering you a big announcement stating we are going to do our job? Than the question were to be.. If they were "serious" about stabilizing the market rate, what are they going to do to make that happen? Sounds like they would only be able to do so by removing cash from the market.. Lessen supply which leads to increasing demand. Or make it even "harder" for dollars to come by.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Where's Shabbadabadude? I want to hear his thoughts on this. Keepem, Darin?

I wouldn't be getting 'Too excited' but this is something quite interesting...

Interpretations are important, and sometimes we view these articles wrong. Nay-sayers are quick to look for faults in interpreting articles. But I think this go around that the nay-sayers might be wrong with how the article is written..

Basically, I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised to see a rate change of some sorts officially. Maybe closer to 1,000 as an official rate. No CBI rate change as today and we won't see another auction until Sunday which is the next likely time to see any rate adjustments on their site.

• Upvote 2

Umbertino.... that was what we all said when we heard about it. :lol: . This happened just before Christmas last year.

Yep Betty... I'd bet  ( but I could be wrong...) he is the only one nurse in the whole world still working ( part-time, I get it) after being given £ 3 Million....But if he enjoys it ( working part time) I guess that's ok.

As for myself... I'd travel the world for years... Stopping for longer periods in places I really like....So many beautiful spots in the world anyway.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Don't want to dash the possible here, but same song just a different singer; if you know what I mean.

New York Kevin

Don't want to dash the possible here, but same song just a different singer; if you know what I mean.

New York Kevin

In the immortal words of Yogi Berra ...

It's déjà vu all over again !!!

Delta said this on his call yesterday ,now what? Who's stealing who's thunder and why did you go there?

Delta i no you dident go there buddy, WTF. After Yota finds the post and posts it you want to run in and steel the thunder. Sucks to be you Your are 2hrs late and a dollar or a Dinar short.Thanks any way Uneek . Deltas going to feel like a horses ass if it dont happen now .But oh thats right hes been there befor LOL. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV More choppers for me , more choppers for me .

• Downvote 1

Boop, you're a nurse. You've been sticking it where the sun don't shine for years. :surgeon:

• Upvote 3