Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA "CBI ABOUT TO INCREASE VALUE OF IQD"

UNEEK

Please, not the Easter Bunny. He hides things and I'm really tired of looking for this darn thing!

- I don't care if its the CBI, BIS, IMF or the Easter Bunny -

- Unleash the RV of IQD and many other currencies -

- Release the Blessings of the Garden of Eden which is buried under Iraq - 

- Praise the Lord -

dont know if this has already been seen but seems intresting.

Maybe one of you computer gurus can make it show up the right way

wow did it all on my own.

Im amazing

Man......You are one smart puppy! :bravo:

"I am ready...........I have the chics..........and I have the beer...............now all I need is the RV!!!!!!! 

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

I got a beer, waiting on the RV; Ahhh......could you send over one of those chics please?

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 1

Am I the only one that thinks that a) this video is old, and b.) this is an RD video....not what we looking for?

Really hope I am just stupid here.....

Yes and no........ the video was preceded with mention of the currency being revalued.

As always it has multiple interpretation.

IRAQI dinar revalue News CBI Currency Change 2013

Published on Oct 20, 2012

revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/20/12, revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/21/12, revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/23/12

Yes Biker the video was published a few months ago but the title did say 2013 and  though Delta's post is in the rumor section there ARE news articles TODAY  supporting what he has said -   We all are feeling  good about what we are  seeing and maintaining our hope while  staying grounded too - We all want this to be  over  so you  can raid the cycle shops lol Have fun  - I would say to start looking  lol <3 <3 <3

How many times has delta said the exact same thing? they are talking about stabilizing the market rate. Market rate 1255 compared to exchange rate of 1166. The cbi is talking about this situation. Theyve put out announcements and articles on it.

You are correct and that's all it is saying. "THEY ARE WARNING ALL DEALERS AND CURRENCY EXCHANGERS IN IRAQ TO BE READY FOR THE CHANGE. DELTA" That's BS.

Am I the only one that thinks that a) this video is old, and b.) this is an RD video....not what we looking for?

Yes, that is an old Video and yes it did say Redenominate. The News Anchor lady said "Completely Revalue". Who to believe? What to believe? We will find out one day.

I think you are correct.........its old vid and RD is mentioned..........

Is it just me, or is mentioning that they plan to increase the value of

their currency not the smartest thing to do?

It's like a store selling a box of cookies for $2.00 today,

but having a sign on the shelf that says they will be $1.00

tomorrow.

How many boxes of cookies are they going to sell today...?

The store is cutting into profits.

Iraq, on the other hand, is essentially setting themselves

up to have to spend a boatload more money to pay off

speculators than if they kept their mouths shut and just

did it.

i wouldnt quit your job .. they would notify the dealers if they were going to change it 10% ...  not saying it will be 10% .. but they were in the past talking about moving the rate to 1000 to one