Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 3/14/2013 Exchange Rates!!

yota691

Iraq has always used the dollar (USD) as the main currency for many years now......but NOW that they have the dinar, and things are settling down to where it can be/will be used as its main currency, the only real ways to De-dollarize iraq would be to RV at a rate VERY near or on par with the USD, then iraqis will start trading in those last USD and start using those dinars they have..... IMHO... 

this article is good news and hopefully we will be all in better shape (money wise) REAL SOON

GO RV....HurRV

:twocents:  :bravo:  :soon:

Near=   Not early as requested

Graet Find YOTTTA, Now were at a new word Near, LOL wonder what that one means. Comming Soon, Near Future, Comming Days , LOL ya got to love these fools. They defnitly keep ya on your toes and guessing dont they.

• Upvote 3

Hot Dog? Your not sitting outside of Wells Fargo in the parking lot are ya?

I appreciate all the effort and endless nights Yota does, but I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "This means nothing" post from Adam.

I mean, I like Adam, but after a few years I start to feel like a puppy who's promised steak and then they throw a piece of hotdog at me.

• Upvote 1

Yea, what guru said he was eating a hot dog while waiting outside the bank?? lol  (Steve?)

We could create a Dinar board game and call it "Who's Intel is it anyways???"  Cards with random intel quotes and players have to answer the correct goo-roo.  It would be a great drinking game while down in B!  B)

• Upvote 1

Iraq has always used the dollar (USD) as the main currency for many years now......but NOW that they have the dinar, and things are settling down to where it can be/will be used as its main currency, the only real ways to De-dollarize iraq would be to RV at a rate VERY near or on par with the USD, then iraqis will start trading in those last USD and start using those dinars they have..... IMHO... 

this article is good news and hopefully we will be all in better shape (money wise) REAL SOON

GO RV....HurRV

:twocents:  :bravo:  :soon:

I would like this scenario .10 over the dollar and let it (controlled) float  :bravo:

Thanks Yota for posts  :twothumbs:

Go RV / RI   B)  B)

I directed this link to the CBI  News Announcement  :eyebrows: starting to get proper Translation!! 

I hate the CBI news and announcements. Everything is on the arabic side, nothing on the english version. But they did post a bunch of arabic articles this morning. Thanks for the follow up Yota.

Not to be a downer but I think all this article is doing is referencing actions to get the market rate of the dinar (1255 to 1) closer to the programmed rate (1166 to 1).  How can CBI do this- 1 way- by reducing the supply of dinars, by decreasing the amount of IQD;s out in the marketplace.

I hope I am wrong on just this market to rogrammed rate closure.

Unfortunately, I don't think you are wrong... it's more likely that they are talking about closing the gap to 1166 rather than pre-announcing a major shift in the value of the IQD... I of course hope we are both wrong, but I think the only people making money this week will be the Dinar dealers as everyone rushes to spend their Friday paychecks on Dinar reserves instead of groceries with all this hype.

• Upvote 1