Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woman Stops 500 pound Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol

Frogee

Woman Stops 500 pound Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol - don't believe it… read on!

This is a story of self control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsyshooter by a woman against a fierce predator.

What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself? Yup, the Beretta Jetfire:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of no where.

She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took…….the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

It's one of the best pistols in my collections

• Upvote 12

Awesome...and the Obama clowns wanted Americans to defend themselves with scissors! Did she empty out all of her clip with 15 rounds on that Bear...or did she run out because she was only authorized to have 7 rounds according to the Braindead Demon-crats and Zombie Liberals. Maybe she trained herself to re-load under 3 seconds flat :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: .

• Downvote 2

Awesome...and the Obama clowns wanted Americans to defend themselves with scissors! Did she empty out all of her clip with 15 rounds on that Bear...or did she run out because she was only authorized to have 7 rounds according to the Braindead Demon-crats and Zombie Liberals. Maybe she trained herself to re-load under 3 seconds flat :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: .

Ca Ca Doo....

Good one! You went right to the hate...

Didn't even read the story...didn't understand it.

Went right to "Those terrible Obama liberals!!!!"

What the H. does that have to do with anything.

I am a liberal and carry a .357 mag when hiking - go figure

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hame..... Personally I wouldn't even trust that caliber with a Grizzly. Do you have that species of bear in your area.. ......Just want to make sure you're truly safe in the event you do....... or are we talking mostly brown and black....in which case, would be the least caliber I would take..... (course I don't run all that fast so can't count on the first method of escape :D 

And I am going to guess that Kaduku doesn't understand that the person could have unloaded 30 rounds of that caliber, reloaded and shot 30 more and it might not have made any difference in stopping the bear, depending upon where it was hit and how big it is......

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

This was a Canada funny......you're off base and out of the country apparently.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

It was a joke folks incase some of you missed it.

You always make sure that whoever is with you is slower than you. Use whatever means available to achieve it. Take a breath, laugh a little and chill.

Dont cha just hate it when you have to explain a joke.  hahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

In bear country while hiking I like to carry my 20ga with sabot slugs, 3inch magnums with a 26 inch barrel. And that is without the magazine plug. I live in bear country and have momma and cubs come through my yard once in a while (black and grizzly).  And by the way good joke and handguns are hard to come by in Canada.