Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Found the value of the Dinar!

LT66

This is not meant to offend anyone or leave out any other branch, just in my current mailing that I get and being Easter and that really being about Sacrifice, I though this fitting.

Remember as you spend each and every dollar in freedom how much the exchange rate really was.

Thanks LT.

PS. Secondly there is the Vietnam Wall Memorial, I propose we start the "Wall of Freedom" to remember each and ever soldier that has given his life in service since the first operation in 90.

Memorial

We honor those SEALs, and the Sailors who directly support them, who made the ultimate sacrifice. These warriors exemplify the very finest in Navy Special Warfare: unflinching under fire and unwavering in their commitment to the preservation of freedom. Each is due our sincerest gratitude and the respect and admiration of generations to come. Thank you for joining us in paying your respects.

Operation ENDURING FREEDOM – Afghanistan (2001 – Present)

NAVY SEAL DIED TEAM

Neil C. Roberts March 5, 2002 NSWDG

Roberts was killed in combat during a clandestine nighttime insertion, when the helicopter he readying to exit made a rushed take-off after it was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade. He fell from the helicopter and fought valiantly for over half an hour before being shot and killed by overwhelming al-Qaeda forces (more...)

Matthew J. Bourgeois March 27, 2002 NSWDG

Bourgeois was killed when he stepped on a landmine while conducting small-unit training at an abandoned al-Qaeda terrorist base near Kandahar, Afghanistan (more…)

Thomas E. Retzer June 26, 2003 NSWDG

Retzer was wounded on June 25, 2006, after his convoy was attacked outside of Gardez, Afghanistan. He was transported to Bagram Air Base Hospital where he died of his wounds on June 26th (more…)

David M. Tapper August 20, 2003 NSWDG

Tapper was wounded on August 20, 2003, when his convoy made contact with enemy forces near Orgun, in Paktika Province, Afghanistan. He was transported to Bagram Air Base Hospital in Afghanistan where he died of his wounds (more…)

Brian J. Ouellette May 29, 2004 NSWG-2

Ouellette was killed with three other service members when their vehicle struck an Improvised Explosive Device as they swerved to avoid another explosive device in the road while returning to their base of operations in Kandahar Afghanistan (more…)

Matthew G. Axelson June 28 SDVT-1 (more…)

Danny P. Dietz June 28 SDVT-2 (more…)

Michael P. Murphy June 28 SDVT-1 (more…)

The three SEALs named above were part of a four-man reconnaissance team that clandestinely infiltrated into the Hindu-Kush mountains along the border with Afghanistan on June 27, 2005. The squad was reportedly tracking a high-ranking al-Qaeda leader when they were ambushed by overwhelming Taliban forces with superior firepower. The three SEALs provided protective fire for a fourth member in their squad to escape, before they were killed by enemy fire (Full story…)

The eight SEALs named below were on a combat rescue mission to reinforce a SEAL squad (above) which had been ambushed and was engaged in a fierce firefight with overwhelming Taliban forces. The eight SEALs were killed along with eight Army “Nightstalker” commandos when the MH-47 helicopter that all were aboard was shot down and crashed in Kunar Province, Afghanistan. (Full story…)

Jacques J. Fontan June 28, 2005 ST-10 (more...)

Daniel R. Healy June 28, 2005 SDVT-1 (more…)

Erik S. Kristensen June 28, 2005 ST-10 (more…)

Jeffrey A. Lucas June 28, 2005 ST-10 (more…)

Michael M. McGreevy, Jr June 28, 2005 ST-10 (more…)

Shane E. Patton June 28, 2005 SDVT-1 (more…)

James Suh June 28, 2005 SDVT-1 (more…)

Jeffrey S. Taylor June 28, 2005 ST-10 (more…)

Jason Freiwald Sept 11, 2008 NSWDG

John W. Marcum Sept 11, 2008 NSWDG

Operation IRAQI FREEDOM – Iraq (2003 – Present)

NAVY SEAL DIED TEAM

Marc A. Lee August 2, 2006 ST-3

Lee was killed during combat operations while on patrol in Ramadi, Iraq. To protect his teammates, he heroically exposed himself to direct enemy fire by engaging the enemy with his machine gun and was mortally wounded in the engagement (more…)

Michael A. Monsoor Sept. 29, 2006 ST-3

Monsoor was killed during combat operations in Ramadi, Iraq. He heroically dropped on a grenade that an insurgent had thrown into the SEAL squad’s overwatch position, to save the lives of his three teammates by deliberately sacrificing his own (more…)

Joseph C. Schwedler April 6th, 2007 ST-4

Schwedler was killed by enemy fire while participating in his team’s assault on a fortified enemy position in Al Anbar Province, Iraq, against terrorists who had been involved in the recent downing of a Coalition helicopter (more…)

Jason D. Lewis

July 6, 2007

Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class (SEAL) Jason Dale Lewis, 30, of Brookfield, C30, of Brookfield, Conn.; assigned to an East Coast-based SEAL team; died July 6 as a result of enemy action while conducting combat operations near Baghdad. (more...)

If interested in reading the full stories of each individual listed you can find it here. http://navyseals.com/memorial

No words will ever be enough to say "THANK YOU" to the soldier, sailor, airman or marine who sacraficed for our freedoms. We give thanks and offer comfort to the families and friends of these fallen heroes as they will suffer the most. There is not enough we can do for them!

We must all remember freedom is not free.

When the RV happens we must remember the price which was paid my our fellow Americans over these past years to give us this amazing gift.

IMHO we are obligated to do some good with our RV-gift beyond what our immediate needs are.

If you end up with a larger bank account - thank a veteran.

If you end up being able to pay off all or some of your debts - thank a veteran.

If you end up with a little or a lot - thank a veteran.

Limbs and lives have been lost, and it is (IMO) vitally important to remember this.

Also to remember the price the everyday-on-the-street Iraqi citizens (just like us) have paid for nearly 20 years.

I am personally humbled by all of this and am keenly aware of the gift this will be.

Remember the old saying:

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

Peace.

My grandson graduated as aa Navy Seal is October of 2009. I so much appreciate your input re: Value of Dinar. Nothing can compare to our young men and women sacrificing their lives so we can be free. I ask for prayer for all those that are in harms way and that God will bring them home safely. God Bless us all on this Easter Sunday!!

I am trying to continue to thank each and everyone of you that reply to this post on my watch! I will not let me give thanks any more than I have lol so thanks. I am trying the button is gone now lol

Daniel I was just thinking the same thing. Spear head the wall and the Dinar Trust!

Unfortunately these are blessing to numerous to count. Each and everyone who gave their life so we all would be able to enjoy our feedom is a true hero in my book and someday, God willing, I will thank eachone personally. Thank you for the post, it reminds us of what has been sacrificed for us.

LT66 ... Thank you so much for this post. I saw the listing of the seals on the Afghan trip in 2003. I read a book written by the survivor, "Lone Survivor," ... it is too easy to sit here in the relative safety of our homes on US soil and be unaware of what the men and women of all the branches are doing for us.

For Daniel ... I would be interested in hearing more about the scholarship fund, so please put me on your contact list (PM me if you like).

God Bless the men and women who lay down their lives for us all ... for those they do not even know.

luckylucy - jeanette

I am trying to continue to thank each and everyone of you that reply to this post on my watch! I will not let me give thanks any more than I have lol so thanks. I am trying the button is gone now lol

Daniel I was just thinking the same thing. Spear head the wall and the Dinar Trust!

We must all remember freedom is not free.

When the RV happens we must remember the price which was paid my our fellow Americans over these past years to give us this amazing gift.

IMHO we are obligated to do some good with our RV-gift beyond what our immediate needs are.

If you end up with a larger bank account - thank a veteran.

If you end up being able to pay off all or some of your debts - thank a veteran.

If you end up with a little or a lot - thank a veteran.

Limbs and lives have been lost, and it is (IMO) vitally important to remember this.

Also to remember the price the everyday-on-the-street Iraqi citizens (just like us) have paid for nearly 20 years.

I am personally humbled by all of this and am keenly aware of the gift this will be.

Remember the old saying:

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

Peace.

I would not be here today were it not for a veteran. One veteran gave me life and many others made sure I kept on living when I was gravely ill as a child. Never a day goes by that I dont' think about our veterans and the sacrifices they and their families make.

We must not forget the 25,000 plus Gulf War Veterans that have died since coming home. Here is a long read but worth the effort for personal education. Shows also that Sadam had WMD's at that time and likely still had them in 2003.

THE COVER-UP OF GULF WAR SYNDROME -- A QUESTION OF NATIONAL INTEGRITY

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/arison/gws.htm

It would be an effort to find the names of those that died from exposure to WMD's.